Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

23 liens on Doral which Trump owns as he screwed small contractors

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

150 million dollar purchase, 23 liens, and a 30k Benjamin Moore paint supplier two years later has not been paid, and guess what .....Judge has said that Trump will pay 300K attorney fees plus the original 30k for the paint provided to the paint contractor. The PGA just pulled a tournament and will locate it to Mexico City.

This man makes his money cheating banks, small contractors, and suppliers and has the nerve to say this is how a successful business man conducts business. All my years in the Title business, the idea of 23 liens is all about a dead beat, a failure, and a pending bankruptcy, but if his operation is to unethically cheat people, use the legal system to leverage, and delay......this man is an evil man which was smart enough to know he could appeal to hate which the dixiecrats would flock to him, and just lie about his success. This is not even funny anymore. I have seen people lose their homes because of dishonest people like Trump. A very good high school friend was a civil engineer who lost everything because of a Prick like Trump who held back payment for two years bankrupting the small business who could not cover payrolls or pay creditors. They eventually won, but the dishonesty of these schemes are many people just walk away.

Sal

Sal

He's not a successful business man, but he plays one on TV.

2seaoat

Mark Cuban said when interviewed that he has done major projects without ever having one lien.........he said it best.......business does not get conducted this way. Trump is a flim flam man who just collected 82 million from small donors and he will use these campaign funds to pay back ever dollar of his personal investment in his campaign, and he will live off the same for the balance of his life doing a Huckabee..........to think people who support him attack Hillary Clinton for her ethics.......pleasssssseeeeeee.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm now getting a better understanding for why he changed his business model from constructing stuff to just selling his name to others to put on their buildings.
Obviously it became too hard for him to employee contractors when the word got around to them what a chiseling low-life thief he is.
Once this election has run it's course,  that will become SO well known that there won't be any contractor left in America who wants to do business with him.  He'll then be exclusively in the name selling business.
The problem with that,  however, is after this election has run it's course,  his name won't be worth shit to anybody.
Never in the history of the world has anyone thrown away something so lucrative for no reason.  And once he's destroyed the business,  I suspect those children of his won't be worshipping him anymore.  Not when they actually have to get out in the real world to get jobs on their own. Especially when they'll be saddled with a last name that's synonymous with him.

Last edited by Bob on 8/11/2016, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

When Trump is done with the Presidential race, the only building he will be able to put the Trump name on will be a porta pottie.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have a spastic bladder.  I have to take leaks all the time.  But I'd just as soon piss my pants than use a portable toilet with that name on it.  
Well actually I take that back.  It might be fun to take a shit on that name so maybe he will be able to sell those.  After all,  it worked for this...

23 liens on Doral which Trump owns as he screwed small contractors 01

All it needs is Trump's mug on it.  The cabinet is already the color of his hair. AND it already has a "Liar's Medal" on it. That's even better than Trump's purple heart.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

About four or five years ago I visited Honolulu.  And I remember posting after I got back to share an experience.  I was walking on the walkway which spans Waikiki Beach.  And at one point I looked up and there was the name "TRUMP" in 40 ft tall letters on the side of a skyscraper.  I thought it was the tackiest thing I've ever seen.
Little did I know at the time that it would all end up like this.
Ego can be a very destructive thing.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Looks like we may be coming to the end. It's now being reported that the Republican Party is going to have a meeting with this asshole tomorrow and they're going to have what they're calling a "come to jesus" meeting.
According to Politico, there is "panic" in the RNC.
Looks like they're going to try to convince him to get out while the getting is still good. And that Priebus and many others are on the verge of mutiny.

RealLindaL

Not the first time we've heard something like this. I'll believe it when I see it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:Not the first time we've heard something like this.  I'll believe it when I see it.

One of the party insiders is now saying they gave up on winning the presidency after he got into with the parents of the dead soldier.  
So they no longer care about the Presidential election.  Now they're just desperate to try to save Senate seats and his candidacy is killing all chances of that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We're witnessing something that few generations ever get to see happen.  The death of a political party that's been in existence for almost 200 years.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But that's just the beginning. There will continue to be a cult of millions (the guy you saw wearing the t-shirt being one of them) who will be incensed that their hero was robbed from them. Those folk are not going to take this lying down.
I've been posting for a long time that our country was immersed in a cold civil war, and that it could eventually lead to the hot version.
A new Ft. Sumpter could be on the horizon. I wonder where it will begin?
And this time the combatants are a WHOLE lot better armed than they were on April 12th, 1861.
No of course their chances of winning are almost nil this time. But a lot of folks could bite the dust before it's over just like in the last one.

2seaoat

There will be no civil war. Stupid although largely the outline of the old confederacy is not a geographic concept. It is a measure of intelligence. Fascism starts by attacking intellectualism and democracy. Germany did not have a civil war. The fascist took over the country. The fascist will not win in America because to do so would be to attack all government and intellectualism.........and have the vast majority of citizens remain silent and do nothing. The battle of modernity in the South although they share box stores, and fast food franchises begins with education and courage to challenge the lock step conformity which is an absolute bar to modernity. The battle of modernity in the south has been fought for nearly 70 years, yet we think the Arab spring should bring modernity in five years.......it will take time.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:There will be no civil war.   Stupid although largely the outline of the old confederacy is not a geographic concept.  

The definition of civil war does not limit it to a "Confederacy" or a clear and distinct geographical division, 2seaoat. That applied to one example of a civil war.
A civil war can take many different forms. Just as one example, in the Islamic world, civil war is experienced as a war between religious sects.

If we're on the road to a civil war again in our country, it would not be a war between a "north" and a "south".
And the first indication of what it would entail has already occurred. In the form of a Presidential candidate who has suggested that the only solution to a Democratic Party controlled government, would be the assassination of the Democratic President.
The Presidential candidate who suggested this is not a Southerner, 2seaoat. He's a lifetime resident of New York City. Living in a state in which 60% of the Republican electorate chose him as their candidate among 15 other options.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum