Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ronald Regan's Daughter Lambastes Donald Trump

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Reagan Daughter Blasts Trump for Inciting Violence

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/reagan-daughter-blasts-trump/index.html

Excerpts:

(CNN) — The daughter of Ronald Reagan is citing her father's shooting as evidence that comments like Donald Trump's recent blast against Hillary Clinton have real-world consequences.

"To Donald Trump: I am the daughter of a man who was shot..."

"Your glib and horrifying comment about 'Second Amendment people' was heard around the world," Davis continued. "It was heard by sane and decent people who shudder at your fondness for verbal violence. It was heard by your supporters, many of whom gleefully and angrily yell, 'Lock her up!' at your rallies....

" Yes, Mr. Trump, words matter...."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Reagan Daughter Blasts Trump for Inciting Violence

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/reagan-daughter-blasts-trump/index.html

Excerpts:

(CNN) — The daughter of Ronald Reagan is citing her father's shooting as evidence that comments like Donald Trump's recent blast against Hillary Clinton have real-world consequences.

"To Donald Trump: I am the daughter of a man who was shot..."

"Your glib and horrifying comment about 'Second Amendment people' was heard around the world," Davis continued. "It was heard by sane and decent people who shudder at your fondness for verbal violence. It was heard by your supporters, many of whom gleefully and angrily yell, 'Lock her up!' at your rallies....

" Yes, Mr. Trump, words matter...."

I'm surprised more second amendment people are not up in arms over Trump's comment. Trump's trying to strike the nerve of at least one angry gun owner who will do his bidding and clear the field for him.

Sal

Sal

Telstar wrote:
I'm surprised more second amendment people are not up in arms over Trump's comment. Trump's trying to strike the nerve of at least one angry gun owner who will do his bidding and clear the field for him.

I thought he might get some blowback for pegging all Second Amendment thumpers as potential assassins, but then the NRA immediately rewarded him with $3 million, so I guess not.

Telstar

Telstar

Saul Alinsky wrote:
Telstar wrote:

I thought he might get some blowback for pegging all Second Amendment thumpers as potential assassins, but then the NRA immediately rewarded him with $3 million, so I guess not.

I guess if the shoe fits them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum