Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well some of you predicted right. Looks like the douche is now making excuses to chicken out of the debates. LOL

+4
dumpcare
Sal
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now says he will "renegotiate" the debates and is insisting he has a "fair and balanced moderator".  In other words he wants Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter as the moderators.  lol

What a frigging gutless coward.  He knows a real moderator will ask him "who is the Prime Minister of Canada" or something and he won't have a clue.  It'll make Sarah Palin look like a Rhodes Scholar. lol

Old Sarah reads "all the newspapers" and old Donnie "watches all the shows".
What an effing farce. This shit actually makes pro wrasslin look real in comparison. lol

After the crap that Hillary and the dnc pulled on Bernie... I don't blame him pushing for a square deal. Why would Trump fear a politician that can't handle a press conference or a town hall? She (and her minion) want everything their way... tough shit.

2seaoat

Donald Trump is a coward. Cowards know when they are going to get their asz kicked. He will run. If he does, he will see his numbers fall just like the primary, but if he releases his tax returns or debates......America will just giggle.....debate night all across America you will hear throw your head back laughter, there are few things funnier than the look Trump gave to David as he was talking about his ties and shirts.....Hillary will emasculate the man......but I think Elizabeth Warren has already done that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:After the crap that Hillary and the dnc pulled on Bernie... I don't blame him pushing for a square deal. Why would Trump fear a politician that can't handle a press conference or a town hall? She (and her minion) want everything their way... tough shit.

Pkr, I preface this by telling you I consider you to be a friend and a kindred soul when it comes to all of this mindless political crap. Anyone who gives me a bottle of Crown Royal is my friend for life. lol
And I share some if not many of your libertarian views. Actually if the vote was tomorrow I probably would vote for Gary Johnson because he's without a doubt the most sincerely likeable candidate of the lot.
And obviously all this assassination stuff is nothing but more media sensationalism designed to get more eyeballs watching their sideshow.

But Trump is as far away from your worldview as Clinton is. He's no republican, he's no conservative, he's no libertarian, he's not even mentally stable. He does not deserve anything from you or me either one which even has the perception of a defense of him. All he's ever been is a Frankenstein monster created by a sick and out of control Dr. Frankenstein news media. They've managed to turn a male version of Kim Kardashian into a Presidential nominee because it's providing a ratings bonanza for them.

I've used this analogy before, but this election is comparable to going into a McDonalds and the two featured items on the menu are a shit sandwich and a snot burger. Don't eat the shit sandwich because you think the snot burger tastes even worse. Do the sensible thing and pick a different item on the menu. That one may not sell as well but you won't have to rinse out your mouth with clorox after you eat it. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute I now realize I need to correct that. I can't remember who brought the Crown Royal and who brought the fifth of bourbon, you or teo.
But regardless of who brought me which, I ended up trading out for the Crown Royal cause that's my drink so you still get credit. lol

Bob wrote:Wait a minute I now realize I need to correct that.  I can't remember who brought the Crown Royal and who brought the fifth of bourbon,  you or teo.
But regardless of who brought me which,  I ended up trading out for the Crown Royal cause that's my drink so you still get credit.  lol

I brought it for ya buddy... and I helped you drink that other bottle... lol. And I'm not defending Trump except to contrast the useful idiots support of hillary. We now have seen the emails and exactly the tactics they employed to shed Bernie of a fair shot. So when it gets turned around that somehow it's Trump now trying to fix the debates to gain an unfair advantage... I have to call that out as the height of hypocrisy.

Sal

Sal

Trading a fifth of bourbon for a bottle of blended "Canadian whiskey"??

I'm starting to come around to Oat's opinion of Escambia County schools.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Saul Alinsky wrote:Trading a fifth of bourbon for a bottle of blended "Canadian whiskey"??

I'm starting to come around to Oat's opinion of Escambia County schools.  

Well it's ironic you say that.  I originally drank bourbon like all good Southerners.  In fact none of my peers drank Canadian Whiskey when I was in Pensacola High School.  We all mainly drank bourbon.
But once I got out of school and got involved in urban archaeology (that's what I like to call it LOL) and started traveling outside the South and got to meeting up with people from outside the South,  I became good friends with a retired airline pilot who lives in Duluth MN (not exactly Dixie LOL).  And once he gave me a drink of Crown I was hooked for life and have never wanted bourbon since.

Making yours and the troll's opinion pretty worthless because I never went to school in fucking Duluth like he did.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:

I brought it for ya buddy... and I helped you drink that other bottle... lol  

When the Crown runs out I'll drink bourbon (especially if it's Turkey).
But I will still prefer any decent whiskey (for example Canadian Club) over any bourbon.

With one exception. On a trip to DC a couple years ago I made the mistake of buying a Canadian whiskey called Black Velvet. Paid 8 bucks for a 1.75 liter.
Three of us drank out of it and it's been a running gag with all of us ever since. That is without any doubt the absolute worst liquor I have ever had. Even makes moonshine made from battery acid taste good in comparison.

The only things I don't enjoy are scotch and gin... but once I get going I could drink the bilge water from a Scandinavian barge... lol.

dumpcare

The debate schedule was decided last September by a bipartisan commission. They may also choose the moderator's. Donald Trump wants it his way or he'll go home like a little kid. If the moderator's still have to be chosen I believe I read it has to be agreed upon by all party's. The commission has requested enough room for a third just in case Johnson polls at least 15% early next month.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Someone on TV today said they expected 100 million viewers for the debate.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:Someone on TV today said they expected 100 million viewers for the debate.

I just checked and 52.4 million viewers tuned into the first debate in 2008.  And that's even when history was being made with the first African American ever participating in a general election debate.`

That means Trump can bring another 50 million viewers to the same television program.  And unlike the primary debates,  this debate will be telecast by every broadcast and cable tv network.
Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the tv news media.  And,  trust me,  the folk owning and running these tv corporations are fully aware of this. And that includes the folk owning and operating the so-called  "Clinton News Network" and the so-called Hillary loving "MSLSD".   lol
Trust me,  they'd all be willing to trade several Hillary Clintons or Barack Obamas for one Donald Trump.  

Chomsky and Herman nailed the whole thing in their landmark treatise on the American commercial news media.  That's when they explained to us the commercials are the important stuff to these corporations and the content in between the commercials is nothing more to them than fluff designed to bring eyeballs to the commercials.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm getting excited about Hillary Clinton. I didn't pay enough attention to her campaign, and I'm sorry to say I had second thoughts about her in 2008. For one thing, I felt that Bill Clinton compromised too much...I believe he tried to stop the constant attacks against him by allowing legislation that wasn't in the best interests of the majority. I realize now that I don't feel that way about Hillary. She's about to break the glass ceiling, and I believe it IS time for a woman in the White House...not just any woman, but a woman who is overqualified for the job. It is time to put Hillary in the White House.

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:I'm getting excited about Hillary Clinton.  I didn't pay enough attention to her campaign, and I'm sorry to say I had second thoughts about her in 2008.  For one thing, I felt that Bill Clinton compromised too much...I believe he tried to stop the constant attacks against him by allowing legislation that wasn't in the best interests of the majority.  I realize now that I don't feel that way about Hillary.  She's about to break the glass ceiling, and I believe it IS time for a woman in the White House...not just any woman, but a woman who is overqualified for the job.  It is time to put Hillary in the White House.

Welcome!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Saul Alinsky wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:I'm getting excited about Hillary Clinton.  I didn't pay enough attention to her campaign, and I'm sorry to say I had second thoughts about her in 2008.  For one thing, I felt that Bill Clinton compromised too much...I believe he tried to stop the constant attacks against him by allowing legislation that wasn't in the best interests of the majority.  I realize now that I don't feel that way about Hillary.  She's about to break the glass ceiling, and I believe it IS time for a woman in the White House...not just any woman, but a woman who is overqualified for the job.  It is time to put Hillary in the White House.

Welcome!!

There was never any doubt in my mind that I would support her if Bernie Sanders didn't make the cut, and despite the fact that I feel he got off to a bad start (to put it mildly) with the media, he managed to mobilize many people who otherwise wouldn't have been engaged in this election. I think he's one in a million. So is Hillary Clinton. I admire her, if for nothing else than her tenacity. I understand a woman of my (our) generation who doesn't really like the spotlight but is motivated to help the country, and I believe she is that person. I know her, because I'm a lot like her.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Saul Alinsky wrote:

Welcome!!

I thought baby boomers were supposed to be the scum of the earth to you,  Sal.  Hillary Clinton was born in 1947.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that makes Hillary Clinton a baby boomer.  lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So are you, and so am I. So what? I remember feeling just like Sal back when I was younger. I wondered how there would be anything left for our generation. I wondered why people were so supportive of a war that killed so many of us, or why we were so demonized when all we wanted was peace.

2seaoat

Hillary is simply prepared, knowledgeable, and fearless. Trump has been over his head when he has to appeal to a broader audience than Dixiecrats in a primary

What a person drinks says a great deal about a person......Whiskey........yep, as a stupid young drunk sure.......but with wisdom one becomes a gin drinker. I was surprised that the laid back folks in the Netherlands are the only gin drinkers, while whiskey and vodka are definitely a drink popular around the world......

http://qz.com/169615/the-world-according-to-hard-alcohol/

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:And obviously all this assassination stuff is nothing but more media sensationalism designed to get more eyeballs watching their sideshow.

NO, Bob.   While the media will always take advantage of a hot button when it's pushed by Trump, this "assassination stuff," as you so offhandedly term it, is, in fact, far beyond the usual Trump-inspired controversy, being instead a serious and very thinly-veiled incitement to murder, barely skirting criminality.  

Trump previously asked the Russians, "...if they're listening...,"  to reveal certain "deleted" Hillary emails.    Today, in a far more dangerous request, he suggested the "second amendment folks" may be able do something to stop Hillary.

The man is skirting criminal threat-making and is a dangerous, card-carrying lunatic.   NO ONE SHOULD MAKE LIGHT OF, OR IN ANY WAY ATTEMPT TO JUSTIFY, WHAT THIS MAN SAID AND CLEARLY INTENDED.

Last edited by RealLindaL on 8/10/2016, 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted misunderstanding of earlier comment from Trump.)

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Well some of you predicted right.  Looks like the douche is now making excuses to chicken out of the debates.  LOL LuckovichTrumpOlympicsRigged_1000_400_291

RealLindaL

Great 'toon, FT.

Speaking of body shape, I'm amazed that Trump's doc said early on he'd be the healthiest president in history. Now that we know Trump is apparently a fast food addict, that's a laugh and a half. That doc must've been trained well in the Trump tradition of gross exaggeration and lies.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:I'm getting excited about Hillary Clinton. I didn't pay enough attention to her campaign, and I'm sorry to say I had second thoughts about her in 2008. For one thing, I felt that Bill Clinton compromised too much...I believe he tried to stop the constant attacks against him by allowing legislation that wasn't in the best interests of the majority. I realize now that I don't feel that way about Hillary. She's about to break the glass ceiling, and I believe it IS time for a woman in the White House...not just any woman, but a woman who is overqualified for the job. It is time to put Hillary in the White House.

That's funny because I'm less excited.I was pretty excited throughout the DNC but after the last couple of days it seems like a closed case and stroll for Hillary. That's hoping that some nutjob doesn't try to trump her.

RealLindaL

[quote="Telstar"]
Floridatexan wrote:after the last couple of days it seems like a closed case and stroll for Hillary. That's hoping that some nutjob doesn't try to trump her.

I think you've expressed a low level fear that underlies the campaign proceedings for many of us, Tel.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:
Bob wrote:And obviously all this assassination stuff is nothing but more media sensationalism designed to get more eyeballs watching their sideshow.

NO, Bob.   While the media will always take advantage of a hot button when it's pushed by Trump, this "assassination stuff," as you so offhandedly term it, is, in fact, far beyond the usual Trump-inspired controversy, being instead a serious and very thinly-veiled incitement to murder, barely skirting criminality.  

You're absolutely correct,  Linda.  When I posted that it was before I realized exactly what it was he said.  After it was pointed out that his comment about the "2nd amendment people could do something" was clearly prefaced by him saying they could do this after the election,  then it became very evident what he was suggesting. And when he doubled down on it afterwards that confirmed it for me.

You need to really appreciate how unheard of it was until this for a nominee to actually suggest publically that his opponent should be assassinated.  I initially found it hard to accept that our country had actually come to this.
And I'm even more shocked now to realize it actually was true.  This has never happened before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum