Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOP Nat'l Security Heavyweights Are #NeverTrump

+4
Hospital Bob
Floridatexan
RealLindaL
Sal
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

GOP Nat'l Security Heavyweights Are #NeverTrump Stmt_110
GOP Nat'l Security Heavyweights Are #NeverTrump Stmt_210
GOP Nat'l Security Heavyweights Are #NeverTrump Stmt_310
GOP Nat'l Security Heavyweights Are #NeverTrump Stmt_410
GOP Nat'l Security Heavyweights Are #NeverTrump Stmt_510
GOP Nat'l Security Heavyweights Are #NeverTrump Stmt_610
GOP Nat'l Security Heavyweights Are #NeverTrump Stmt_710
GOP Nat'l Security Heavyweights Are #NeverTrump Stmt_810

RealLindaL

Big WOW. When was this published, if you know, Sal? No date evident, unless I missed it.

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:Big WOW.    When was this published, if you know, Sal?  No date evident, unless I missed it.

Don't know when the letter was drafted and signed, but it became public today via the NYT ...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/national-security-gop-donald-trump.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Too bad they didn't have the foresight to say the same about George W Bush.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Too bad they didn't have the foresight to say the same about George W Bush

Not likely.  This is the first sentence in the story...

"Fifty of the nation’s most senior Republican national security officials, many of them former top aides or cabinet members for President George W. Bush"

Many of them are neocons.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Too late did the Republican establishment wake up to the fact that the Donald was likely to win the nomination. EE-gads they thought, what are we going to do? They failed to block the nomination after trying many tactics and now they've found another one.

There is more than one way to skin a cat and the R's are coming up with things like this public statement to show just how crazy and ill-advised it would be to actually elect someone as unprepared as Trump.

Now Trump is trying to act like a human candidate by sticking to his talking points etc. but it is doubtful if his team can overcome the onslaught of negatives from establishment Republicans. Let's hope his downward trend continues through election day.

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:Let's hope his downward trend continues through election day.

Amen to that one.

RealLindaL

Saul Alinsky wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Big WOW.    When was this published, if you know, Sal?  No date evident, unless I missed it.

Don't know when the letter was drafted and signed, but it became public today via the NYT ...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/national-security-gop-donald-trump.html

Thanks, Sal. It was all over the news shows tonight.

Is it really a surprise to anyone that establishment dc lackies don't support an outsider?

Is this one of those times when you pretend to be surprised in the mirror?

I worry about y'all... I really do.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Is it really a surprise to anyone that establishment dc lackies don't support an outsider?

Is this one of those times when you pretend to be surprised in the mirror?

I worry about y'all... I really do.

The Republican Party has nominated a stark raving lunatic for whom you continue to make excuses and manufacture false equivalencies ...

... and, you're worried about us?

Yeah, O.K.

2seaoat

The thought of trying to elevate Donald Trump to denigrate Hillary is madness. Any rationalization of the same is futile.

Markle

Markle

More of the establishment, Trump and Sanders voters, in stunning numbers, came out against and are still AGAINST.

Donald Trump is for America. Not 100% Conservative America, certainly not 100% Progressive America but America.

I believe he'll do whatever he feels is in the best interest of America and American citizens. He has the stones to say that if you don't like that, so what. If you don't want to vote for AMERICA, and instead want to vote for freebies, vote for Hillary.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:If you don't want to vote for AMERICA, and instead want to vote for freebies, vote for Hillary.

GOP Nat'l Security Heavyweights Are #NeverTrump Zzzzzz12

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum