Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comey is screwed

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Comey is screwed  Empty Comey is screwed 8/7/2016, 11:40 pm

http://conservativevideos.com/judge-jeanine-fbi-director-comey-now-caught-hillarys-last-public-statements-video/

2Comey is screwed  Empty Re: Comey is screwed 8/7/2016, 11:55 pm

2seaoat

lol!

Judge Judy was not available?

3Comey is screwed  Empty Re: Comey is screwed 8/8/2016, 1:03 am

Vikingwoman

Trump lies every day about everything. None of ya'll seem to give a shit about that?

4Comey is screwed  Empty Re: Comey is screwed 8/8/2016, 8:03 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There is no mention of how "James Comey is screwed" in the written text of the article.  Only that Hillary repeatedly lied.   Instead,  the article tells me
"The most important part of this (8 minute) video is what you must listen to until the end".

Can somebody tell me how "Comey is screwed" without me having to waste eight minutes of my life watching some television performer pretending to be a judge?

5Comey is screwed  Empty Re: Comey is screwed 8/8/2016, 12:33 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.thewestchesternews.com/JEANINE_PIRRO/Entries/2010/3/2_Jeanine_Pirro_On_Fox_5_Network.html

Jeanine Pirro Is A Pathological Liar
JEANINE PIRRO ON FOX 5 NETWORK
3/2/10

Judge Jeanine Pirro Believes Her Lies
Her name is Jeanine Ferris, born of Lebanese descent in an Arab community in upstate New York. She met her husband “Al Pirro” in College, a short handsome Italian man from Westchester County. The two married in 1975, and she became Mrs. Jeanine Pirro. Back then the Pirro’s were two lovers, two lawyers, and two extremely unfaithful souls to each other and to the Westchester Community where they lived, worked and played.

When the Pirro’s got involved in Westchester Politics, that’s when everything in the county suddenly went dark and corruption started popping up everywhere in the judicial system and then politics took an ugly turn for the worse. The cops became corrupt and they began putting false charges on innocent civilians, there were so many false arrests cases and the police brutality was running ramped throughout Westchester County, it was like Nazi Germany. Pirro is an ugly monster, she’s a real modern day Hitler.

Jeanine Pirro became the most hated woman in Westchester County and throughout New York State because the news traveled as fast as wild fire, she was destroying innocent lives and pulling families apart for her own political gain.

When I see her on Fox 5 Network, she’s always smiling with that fake smile of hers because being on National TV is all she ever wanted, but, everything she is suppose to stand for doesn’t exist, she is all fake, and she’s a real lousy actress, just everything about her is a lie. Watch the video above!

One thing I learned in film school many years ago, is the camera lens doesn’t lie, people do.
Anyone who knows Jeanine Pirro, knows that this interview on the Fox Network in Orlando Florida, is nothing but smoke and mirrors because she is nothing more than wicked.

Jeanine Pirro is still under investigation by the Federal Government, and there is a locked indictment in a file with her name on it, and one day she will be indicted for what she did to the innocent citizens of Westchester County. All her excuses in the world for Probable Cause won’t matter then, she will end up pleading guilty because the evidence exists against her. Jeanine Pirro will not win in the end because she is an evil doer. Did you know that Hitler’s excuse for killing innocent people was Probable Cause?

Probable Cause is what a district attorney uses to explain why they can get away with prosecuting innocent people without one piece of evidence against them, and this law should be changed, and prosecutors should be held accountable for destroying innocent lives and promising careers.

The Feds are cracking down on the political corruption in Westchester County and throughout New York State. This corruption has turned into pandoras box. The dirty handed ways of all these corrupt “Politicians” they’re all beginning to get what they deserve.

Fox 5 Network has no credibility for allowing Jeanine Pirro to have her Judge Jeanine Pirro Show.

I promise you that, Jeanine Pirro will not get away with what she did here in Westchester County, an official close source said.
The Westchester News.Com
914 237-8631
Award Winning Online News

The Truth Is A Powerful Weapon we use it to make the world a better place, when we write bad things about you or someone you know, we’re telling you to clean up your act, and when you do, then we’ll be glad to do a follow up story. We’re About the truth! Its not personal its business. We also write many good things about people.

Barbara Ricci was one of Jeanine Pirro’s Innocent Victims, who was falsely accused and abused by the corrupt Westchester County Judicial System, nobody knows better than Barbara Ricci, when it comes to knowing who’s who in Westchester County. She has exposed the most corrupt politicians in Westchester County, New York for the last two decades. She has won numerous awards and became an honorable member of The National Press Club in Washington DC, she is the Publisher of the Westchester Online News.

Jeanine Pirro will one day confess how evil she is for what she did to all the innocent citizens of Westchester County.
She corrupted our judicial system and destroyed all the trust that the citizens had for the police because she corrupted the minds of our police departments and abused the citizens every time someone was falsely arrested when she abused her power as Westchester County District Attorney. She did anything to win a case so she could be on National TV talking about high profile cases she prosecuted.
Unfortunately for her, the means that she used in the process to become a Commentator on Fox Network it cost her to sell her soul to the devil.

I am happy that I can say that Jeanine Ferris Pirro, is not an Italian, she is an Arab. It’s important to me that my Italian people know she just used her ex husband’s “Italian” name “Pirro” to fool all the Italians to vote for her in the past political elections, but, that won’t ever happen again, her political career is over.

The conspiracy that me and my family had to survive in these past two decades is finally coming to an end, and the evil spell is finally broken and the political powers and black crows all have broken wings, they’re all finished. I believe Revenge Belongs to God!

Jeanine Ferris Pirro aka. Judge Jeanine Pirro, made me more prouder than ever to be an Italian, and my Italian heritage gave me the strength I needed to survive at the hands of a corrupt Arab, and this experience made me become a strong Italian woman, and I never let this dirty, lying, heartless, Arab, get me down.

I know there are many Arab people who are true humanitarians, Jeanine Ferris Pirro is not one of them.

I am Barbara Ricci, the Publisher Of The Westchester News.Com

6Comey is screwed  Empty Re: Comey is screwed 8/8/2016, 9:48 pm

Hate facts do y'all?

7Comey is screwed  Empty Re: Comey is screwed 8/9/2016, 3:43 am

Vikingwoman

Pirro is a horrible bitch who looks totally different than she did years ago from all that plastic surgery.

8Comey is screwed  Empty Re: Comey is screwed 8/10/2016, 10:31 pm

Most Americans feel that way about Killary.

9Comey is screwed  Empty Re: Comey is screwed 8/10/2016, 11:42 pm

2seaoat

Most Americans feel that way about Killary.

If most Americans feel that way, then why is she going to win the election. I believe eight years ago you said most Americans did not like President Obama......the polls indicate you were wrong on that also,........could you give me who you think is going to lose the Super Bowl.....I think a pattern is being established and at least you can let us win some money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum