Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poor Boards, he be screwed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poor Boards, he be screwed Empty Poor Boards, he be screwed 11/10/2014, 11:51 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/the-last-nail-in-the-millennials-coffin-a-negative-2-savings-rate/

The problems from a lack of savings promise to reverberate for years. Those who don’t save are unlikely to be wealthy in the future, meaning American angst over wealth inequality seems poised to persist if most millennials are unable to save or choose not to.

Young households’ wealth has declined even more than their incomes. In the previous generation, Americans who were under 35 in 1995—often labeled Generation X—earned wages that were 9% higher than today after adjusting for inflation. Now, the median millennial has a net worth of $10,400, down 42% from $18,200 for Generation X, according to Fed data.

Why the disastrous economic data for America’s most important generation? The answer is simple: the economy is, despite all the pomp and propaganda, still a disaster. That, and of course, the $1.2 trillion student loan bubble.

2Poor Boards, he be screwed Empty Re: Poor Boards, he be screwed 11/10/2014, 12:14 pm

His beloved govt and central bank planning have nudged this behavior... it's no accident and should be no surprise.

3Poor Boards, he be screwed Empty Re: Poor Boards, he be screwed 11/10/2014, 12:19 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I watch him post these desperately over blown economic numbers put out by the lying government and I must admit I feel a twinge of compassion for him and his predicament.....He doesn't really deserve what is going to happen to him.

4Poor Boards, he be screwed Empty Re: Poor Boards, he be screwed 11/10/2014, 2:47 pm

2seaoat

over blown economic numbers put out by the lying government

Yes economic stats are all lies and the government is going to get you.......Let me weigh the options, to be young, intelligent and facing unlimited potential, or to be isolated and paranoid, and afraid of everything because like a flower wilting away, some cannot accept that their time has passed. Yea, I bet Boards will just hide under his scardy cat blanket worrying about his great future, while the wilted flowers try to convince the bees that they are still fragrant........they are.......but that fragrance is bs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum