Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump, Jr. in Philadelphia, Mississippi

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL

I thought someone somewhere on this forum told us the Trump sons were out of the country, hunting somewhere. Anyone else remember that?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

He went there on the first day after the RNC convention, I mean the Trump Convention. He was following in the footsteps of Reagan who did that same thing in 1980. The town got its name on the map by killing three civil rights workers back in the  '60's. Great path to follow, not.

Has Trump ever said anything significant about Reagan? I mean he's insulted just about every other party icon so far. Just wondering.

Yes, I think the boys are hunting. did you see the photo of Donald Jr. with a leopard he apparently shot?

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:Yes, I think the boys are hunting. did you see the photo of Donald Jr. with a leopard he apparently shot?

That African leopard shoot was in 2012. I can find nothing to confirm that they've just had another hunting trip, and I've tried. But there are lots of pics on the Internet confirming their kills of other magnificent animals on the earlier trip.

2seaoat

These kids would have been gobbled up in the public schools.....their hair, attitude, and metrosexual tendencies would have been Junior high fodder, yet America's deep seated residual for a monarchy would make our founding fathers scratch their heads.....96% of America in colonial times was agrarian, and folks worked. Today we admire silver spoons who woke up on third base and think they hit a triple......in high school we ate up this arrogance..........My guess Trump was picked on in school also.....it explains a great deal about his thin skin.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:These kids would have been gobbled up in the public schools.....their hair, attitude, and metrosexual tendencies would have been Junior high fodder, yet America's deep seated residual for a monarchy would make our founding fathers scratch their heads.....96% of America in colonial times was agrarian, and folks worked. Today we admire silver spoons who woke up on third base and think they hit a triple......in high school we ate up this arrogance..........My guess Trump was picked on in school also.....it explains a great deal about his thin skin.

Hey look, there goes ol' yellow ankles Trump! Let's give him another wedgie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum