Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don Jr. campaigns in Philadelphia, MS today

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

As you probably remember Philadelphia, MS was the place where the three civil rights workers were murdered during the civil rights movement of the 60's. That's the town that Reagan went to on his first day of his campaign to Launch the famous Southern strategy. Today little Donny Trump expressed his support for keeping the confederate flag symbol on the MS state flag, etc.

I don't know where the Donald spoke today, saw him rambling on about his opinions of the Dem's convention and promising to get tough and not playing "Mr. Nice Guy" any more.

2seaoat

Bob and she write are going shhhh shhhhh shhhhh there is nothing like this going on........WTF.....are you trying to make Seaoat right again.....and again.......yep Evil is regional.........Hell is very real.......

2seaoat wrote:Bob and she write are going shhhh   shhhhh shhhhh there is nothing like this going on........WTF.....are you trying to make Seaoat right again.....and again.......yep    Evil is regional.........Hell is very real.......

Why would I do that?

The game is old, Seaoat. We know Trump will do anything to get any vote...for Hillary.

While I have loved and respected family members living in the great state of Mississippi, I have long stood on the foundation that this nation has one flag that covers all - the American flag. Not a battle flag. I don't think it should be anywhere but in a history museum.

Barking up the wrong tree and acting quite a bit like Trump, old man. He won't show his tax returns and you won't speak to your history. The roots of your region, your schooling, etc, etc, etc. I say your in the same pile of horse manure as Donald.

2seaoat

You and Bob just do not get it.........it is like a festering infection which you think is about Trump pointing out the same. The festering infection of hate is not magically inherited by children.......it is taught. Trump did not teach that hate, nor did the Republican Party invent hate, they simply exploited the festering infection to divide people in this great nation. It starts in every family by teaching your children tolerance of diversity, not taking this sick pride in division and separation. Kill the messenger, but the festering infection remains and all the dog whistles do not hide the same. It will be gone when people in the former confederacy quit fighting the United States of America and the diverse and equal people of this great nation, and actually have elections which are not fascist boot stomping conformity with hate.

But you are right about one thing......it has got old, and the fight for modernity across this world should start in the backward, primitive, mind numbing hateful former confederacy.

2seaoat wrote:You and Bob just do not get it.........it is like a festering infection which you think is about Trump pointing out the same.   The festering infection of hate is not magically inherited by children.......it is taught.    Trump did not teach that hate, nor did the Republican Party invent hate, they simply exploited the festering infection to divide people in this great nation.   It starts in every family by teaching your children tolerance of diversity, not taking this sick pride in division and separation.   Kill the messenger, but the festering infection remains and all the dog whistles do not hide the same.   It will be gone when people in the former confederacy quit fighting the United States of America and the diverse and equal people of this great nation, and actually have elections which are not fascist boot stomping conformity with hate.

But you are right about one thing......it has got old, and the fight for modernity across this world should start in the backward, primitive, mind numbing hateful former confederacy.    

Have fun keeping Bob and me on the whipping post, Seaoat. I'm so glad you have two people from a region you hate that you spew your hate towards.

What is it, specifically, that you think I do not get? Spell it out without the word goulash.

If you've ever spoken to a person during a mental episode... then you might recognize the goulash. It rambles through muddled ideas and invokes events that only that person makes sense of and usually involves secret code words such as his dog whistles. It's probably best that you not encourage the logic loop... it winds him up and makes it more difficult on the family. It's really rather sad.

2seaoat

It is your world to change......not mine. I teach my grandchildren the golden rule, and how all children should be treated with kindness. I am very fortunate that my granddaughter is in a Lutheran preschool next year where her cousins mom has a sister who has a biracial child in the same class. I can teach as all in our family teach to not judge by race or ethnicity, but the quality of their character.

Poor Bob who uses racial and homophobic slurs for years on this and other forums is now on the whipping post.......it tells me all I need to know about your dog whistle world because you do not recognize the evil, and you have now become the victim, and I can only pray that your precious grandchild will be taught love and respect for all, and not have that lock step southern conformity in hate......sorry.....that post tells us exactly why hate is not easy to extinguish, and why it can find a comfortable home in the former confederacy where people like David Duke feel comfortable, and the children learn to be comfortable, and by golly that seaoat make people uncomfortable about hate.....he puts us on that slave whipping post......he is a bigot. Yep consistent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum