Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What I told you many months ago about Trump is now being confirmed.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He's not only destroying the republican party, he's also destroying his own brand name.

http://time.com/money/4438779/donald-trump-brand-foot-traffic-foursquare/

Telstar

Telstar

Bad for his party, bad for his business.

2seaoat

All I remember is you supporting him because he would take care of R heads......the rest is just Trump being Trump.......Gary Johnson will probably get to debate based on Republicans bailing.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Telstar wrote:Bad for his party, bad for his business.

Always before this, corporate America has avoided controversy like the plague.
Trump, on the other hand, has invited controversy and pissed off his potential customers like doing so is a new business model he's adopted. And it's now done in his business reputation.
It's hilarious how anyone could be so fucking stupid. lol

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:
Telstar wrote:Bad for his party, bad for his business.

Always before this,  corporate America has avoided controversy like the plague.
Trump,  on the other hand,  has invited controversy and pissed off his potential customers like doing so is a new business model he's adopted.  And it's now done in his business reputation.
It's hilarious how anyone could be so fucking stupid.  lol

He's moved on from being just a business man. He is now Trump the Entertainer.

2seaoat

The rumors are that he is going to try to start his own news and entertainment network on cable.......I think it will be called crazier than the other nuts.....and he will just take half of Fox's viewers by putting on even more stupid and bias reporting which throws the facts out and goes with "feelings".....I am certain that he is not stupid, just a huge flawed personality and a silver spoon stuck so far up his asz he has a hard time with reality. He is probably one of the most superficial insecure thin skinned people I have ever seen in American Politics, but I have seen a hundred like him in the local country club......money, silver spoon, think they are a lot smarter than they are (especially playing poker) and think having an affair is cool........Trump appeals to a demographic who may not have the money or silver spoon, but they exist in a superficial world.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:The rumors are that he is going to try to start his own news and entertainment network on cable.......I think it will be called crazier than the other nuts.....and he will just take half of Fox's viewers by putting on even more stupid and bias reporting which throws the facts out and goes with "feelings".....I am certain that he is not stupid, just a huge flawed personality and a silver spoon stuck so far up his asz he has a hard time with reality. He is probably one of the most superficial insecure thin skinned people I have ever seen in American Politics, but I have seen a hundred like him in the local country club......money, silver spoon, think they are a lot smarter than they are (especially playing poker) and think having an affair is cool........Trump appeals to a demographic who may not have the money or silver spoon, but they exist in a superficial world.

Ever see the movie Network? Fox News is close to that but I can just see Trumpnews with the Jessie Ventura Conspiracy Hour and the Stephanie McMahon Financial News Updates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum