Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Says He Can Deport All Illegals in 18-24 Months

+2
polecat
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

That would equate to 460,000 to 620,000 per month.

To envision this proposal, consider the Syrian refugee crisis ....

.... then triple it in size.

The man is a lunatic.

polecat

polecat

Bernie Sanders says America was founded on racist principles.
So is this years GOP presidential primary race.

LOLGOP

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Operation Wetback was a system of tactical control and cooperation within the U.S. Border Patrol and alongside the Mexican government. [30] Planning between the INS led by Gen. Joseph Swing and the Mexican government began in early 1954 while the program was formally announced in May 1954. [31] On May 17th,1954,command teams of 12 Border Patrol agents, buses,planes,and temporary processing stations began locating, processing,and deporting Mexicans that had illegally entered the United States. 750 immigration and border patrol officers and investigators,300 jeeps,cars and buses,and 7 airplanes were allocated for the operation. [32]

Teams were focused on quick processing and deportation,as planes were able to coordinate ground efforts more quickly and increase mobility. [33]

Those deported were handed off to Mexican officials,who in turn deported them into central Mexico where there were many labor opportunities. [34]

While the operation would include the cities of Los Angeles,San Francisco, and Chicago,its main targets were border areas in Texas and California. [35]

Overall,there were 1,078,168 apprehensions made in the first year of Operation Wetback,with 170,000 being captured from May to July 1954. [36]

The total number of apprehensions would fall to just 242,608 in 1955,and would continuously decline by year until 1962,when there was a slight rise in apprehended workers.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:That would equate to 460,000 to 620,000 per month.

To envision this proposal, consider the Syrian refugee crisis ....

.... then triple it in size.

The man is a lunatic.

So what?

Did semi-retired President Obama NOT repeatedly promise that Obamacare would not cost us one thin dime?

Did he not promise that by his being president, the Muslim world would more respect and work with him than other nominees?

Did he not promise that he was going to unite the races?

Did he not promise that avoiding Congress with executive orders was wrong and that, as president he would not do any such thing?

Should I go on?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

No, you should just leave. No one believes the lies you spew here.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

So what?

Did semi-retired President Obama NOT repeatedly promise that Obamacare would not cost us one thin dime?

Did he not promise that by his being president, the Muslim world would more respect and work with him than other nominees?

Did he not promise that he was going to unite the races?

Did he not promise that avoiding Congress with executive orders was wrong and that, as president he would not do any such thing?

Should I go on?

It's 2015, and this thread is about Donald Trump and his plan to deport immigrants, 'Ol Man Markle.

President Obama is not running this time.

Here's your comfy afghan and rocking chair ...

Trump Says He Can Deport All Illegals in 18-24 Months  6c80cb974cb4332d6b91f4d898563021

and a ...
Trump Says He Can Deport All Illegals in 18-24 Months  Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Now, make it last.

You can't have another one until after dinner at 4:00.

2seaoat

This old sick Republican will be first in line to participate in Civil disobedience of a government gone mad when undocumented families are placed in boxcars for disposal.......and the word disposal is appropriate. A thirteen year old girl who speaks English and has only known America and our schools is going to be taken exactly where? I have lived in Mexico where a corrupt Oligarchy of the wealthy have exploited their people, and I will be the first who takes action to stop a Nazi regime from hurting AMERICAN KIDS.

I have no problem stemming the flow of illegal immigrants by the building of a wall or other less expensive but effective means to stem the tide. I will not standby and see my country fall to Nazis after so many have died fighting this cancer on mankind.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
No, you should just leave

Why don't we just amend the bill of rights and take away the freedom of speech from anybody who's not lockstep with the democrat party. Because obviously anyone else is nothing but a traitor and should have no right to be heard.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
No, you should just leave

Why don't we just amend the bill of rights and take away the freedom of speech from anybody who's not lockstep with the democrat party.  Because obviously anyone else is nothing but a traitor and should have no right to be heard.

Get real, Bob.  Markle lies constantly and everyone knows it.  I'm not going to apologize for calling him out on it regularly.  Should I refrain from calling him out on his lies?  Nope...that would abridge my rights.  Should I counter his statements with rational arguments?  No...that won't work...he'll just run away or use one of his ridiculous memes.  

I believe we should bring back the Fairness Doctrine in media.  At least we had somewhat reasonable debates.  Now we have the FOX 24/7/365 hate machine...and the NYT printing fallacies about Hillary Clinton and then sort of retracting them...and the numerous right-wing talk shows...and now Rupert Murdoch has bought National Geographic.  Our news sources are owned by a handful of holding companies.  That's no way to run a democracy.  

You are welcome to idolize Trump...but I'm not going to quit calling you out on it, because people like Trump are dangerous. His plan to deport millions of people won't work, is heartless and ill-conceived, and appeals to low-information voters. That's the same way we got Bush. If you have time, watch the video I posted about Thomas Drake...then watch the 2nd one.

This from the person that links the kos, vox, slate, salon... etc as her main source of information... lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum