Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tune in TONIGHT AS DEMOCRATS CELEBRATE THEIR BASE. Mothers of THUGS, CRIMINALS speak at DNC!

+4
2seaoat
Wordslinger
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle, what in hell is it like when nobody likes you?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Just a feeling.....the stronger the hate.....the stronger the underlying self doubt.  It is nothing new in history, and is entirely consistent with fascism.

Why not post under your real screen name?

2seaoat

Markle, what in hell is it like when nobody likes you?

I actually like him. I just have this overpowering sadness that in his final years he cannot find happiness and grace. The hate is so deep seated. He strikes out like a child who just needs a hug. I am sad he is ill. I am sad he appears alone and angry, and I am most sad that this intelligent man can be so willing to hurt other human beings.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Markle, what in hell is it like when nobody likes you?

I actually like him.   I just have this overpowering sadness that in his final years he cannot find happiness and grace.  The hate is so deep seated.  He strikes out like a child who just needs a hug.   I am sad he is ill.  I am sad he appears alone and angry, and I am most sad that this intelligent man can be so willing to hurt other human beings.

As for being willing to hurt other people, someone has to do the job others are too weak to do.

2seaoat

Because the PNJ started a tradition of Ben Franklin and the anonymous widow who posted and explored the intellectual breadth of not being bound by reality or the limits of our lives. I am a small man who looks like Wally Cox, and I did not graduate at high school, but got a GED, I never married and I have no children, no grandchildren and I post fake pictures and stories on this site because I am a scared forty year old who pretends to be old and sick to get your sympathy and make my life seem important........I work selling potato chips to gas stations and I live in Kansas. I have created a fiction about my life on this forum which gives me intellectual stimulation that because I am a small and lonely man makes me feel good. I recognize the same in you, but I never have hate in my heart, well once my landlord took my beanie baby collection when I was evicted because I had 12 cats, and I guess I did have hate in my heart, but I am ashamed of my sad life, but please just amuse me....play along in this intellectual exercise, and maybe you can question what game you are playing here. I suggest going to the store and get some kettle chips and find some comfort........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum