Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Solar energy isn't viable because the sun goes down ..."

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle's buddies at the Petroleum Institute of America were on the job at the republican convention, hosting drinks, dinners, and whatever in their ongoing attempt to defile alternate and clean sources of energy. Can you believe these guys? Read the piece and shake your head ...

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/38171-oil-lobby-paid-washington-post-and-atlantic-to-host-climate-change-deniers-at-rnc

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I happen to be a climate change denier (I do not like the political agenda behind it), and a petroleum proponent (family heritage and interests, mainly-we have been invested in some small California petroleum interests for over 100 years).

That being said, I am a fierce proponent of solar and alternative energies. My motivation stems from my belief that the world uses-up most of the remaining viable and accessible oil resources during the current century. We need alternative energy to power us after the fossil-fuels are gone. So, bring it: solar, more wind, enhanced geothermal systems (EGS), advanced (and much safer) nuclear and/or fusion technologies. We need that fusion reactor that Lockheed Martin is currently prototyping--it will foster technologies that open up space exploration without having to use fossil-fuel powered rockets to escape the Earth's gravity.

Electric cars, distributed solar with every new home having self-generation capability, etc., bring it all--the future of energy is in electric power, with much of that directly provided by the sun. We can get there.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum