Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CNN probably regrets polling viewers after Trump’s RNC speech because, well… WOW

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Little wonder my Progressive good friends here are in such a twist both leading up to the Republican Convention and especially now.

CNN probably regrets polling viewers after Trump’s RNC speech because, well… WOW
July 22, 2016 | John Binder |

Jesse #Trump2016 ‏@EaglesJesse 20h20 hours ago
CNN, The most biased political media source there is, polled its viewers, & even they agree WE NEED TRUMP

CNN probably regrets polling viewers after Trump’s RNC speech because, well… WOW CNN20poll20after20Republican20Con_zpsqokdpbxa

For viewers, a whopping 57 percent said they had a “very positive” reaction to the speech, while only 24 percent said the speech had a “negative effect.”

Even more incredible for Trump was that 73 percent of viewers said the policies proposed in the speech would move the country in the “right direction,” with only 24 percent saying otherwise.

The speech left 56 percent of viewers saying they are “more likely” to vote for Trump.

The polls by CNN garnered quite the reaction on social media. Check it out:

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/22/cnn-probably-regrets-polling-viewers-trumps-rnc-speech-well-wow-368574#ixzz4FBuu1KHy

Markle

Markle

Bump

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Bump

Since you seem to be so desperate for attention, I will give this thread a mercy post. See my comments below:

#@!!&*##)[}???

Note: It isn't cool to 'bump' your own threads....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump is pathetic, but the people following him are even more pathetic. Elizabeth Warren was right...he would be a perfect dictator in a 3rd world country. He is not suited to the job of President.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum