Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why live coverage on MSNBC on a shooting in a german mall

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I have listened to a half hour of coverage of a shooting in Germany of about two people, yet we have 90 gunshot victims a day in America and no coverage. Why this need to make the threat from criminals overseas into a threat here in America to get our scardy cat population into this freddie Kruger trance.....as they lock their doors and put a dresser in front of the door, get their conceal and carry and leave the house scared to death....as police officer who in my youth often never carried anything but a billy club and flashlight and kept their guns in the squad car. Barnies rule and the media is feeding them raw meat following a Munich crime scene........stop it.....grow up......quit piszing in your pants and put risks into perspective......your biggest risk every day is getting into your car. You have as much chance of dying from a terrorist as you do of dying from a bee sting.....snap out of it America.

2seaoat

http://www.iii.org/fact-statistic/mortality-risk

The biggest risk every American faces each day is getting into a motor vehicle, yet we spent five trillion dollars to declare a war on terrorism which the risk of an American dying from a terrorist is less than dying from a bee sting, yet we cannot spend a billion dollars to put ignition interlocks in every new vehicle which would stop impaired driving and up to 20k annual deaths from drunk drivers.......we are being manipulated to fear that which is unlikely and those same special interests stop us from addressing real risks to Americans......until you have seen a child raised motherless because of a drunk driver, then I suppose the idea of voting for Donald Trump and his politics of fear makes sense. We have lost our fricking minds....scardy cats being led by a flim flam man.

2seaoat

Who cares about six people killed by criminals in Germany when 90 Americans lose their lives to gun violence everyday in America......how about the news media not being a tool for the Oligarchy and start covering Americans dying by guns in America........you know being scared about real risks......not pretend and low probability risks which feed MIC and result in a political party trying to scare pussy Americans.......gawd what a sorry lot we have become......I would like to go to jail......I would like to smack Brian Williams.....his voice is like fingernails on a blackboard........over acting and making chit up as he goes.....no perspective and no balance......just pussyland.

2seaoat

When will the American media stop giving air time to terrorists. It is stupid. They kill so few compared to other risks, why does the media insist on doing the work of terrorists. I am not saying war censorship, but I am suggesting discretion which does not enhance and put these low probability acts center stage. It is bone chilling stupid. Our fricking country is full of pussies and stupid people and somebody at the top of their lungs has to scream........but the fricking king does not have a stitch of clothes on......enough of this chit. Stop it. Can we get some fricking grown ups in the room.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum