Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MSNBC Cuts Speeches Given by Minorities at RNC From Coverage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

To fuel their false "GOP is racist" argument, MSNBC conveniently cut every speech given by a minority from their RNC coverage tonight. Francesca Chambers at Red Alert has the evidence:

MSNBC wants you to think the Republican Party hates minorities. So much so that the liberal news network cut minority speeches from it’s convention coverage.

When popular Tea Party candidate Ted Cruz, the GOP nominee for Senate, took the stage, MSNBC cut away from the Republican National Convention and the Hispanic Republican from Texas’ speech.

MSNBC stayed on commercial through former Democratic Rep. Artur Davis’ speech, as well. Davis, who recently became a Republican, is black.

Then, when Puerto Rican Governor Luis Fortuno’s wife Luce’ Vela Fortuño took the stage minutes later, MSNBC hosts Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews opted to talk over the First Lady’s speech.

And Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval? Noticeably missing from MSNBC, too.

Mia Love, a black candidate for Congress in Utah, was also ignored by MSNBC.

MSNBC doesn't have the evidence to back up their claims that the GOP is racist, so what do they do? They manufacture it based on lies and false coverage.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/08/28/pathetic_msnbc_cuts_speeches_given_by_minorities_at_rnc_from_coverage

Chrissy8 wrote:To fuel their false "GOP is racist" argument, MSNBC conveniently cut every speech given by a minority from their RNC coverage tonight. Francesca Chambers at Red Alert has the evidence:

MSNBC wants you to think the Republican Party hates minorities. So much so that the liberal news network cut minority speeches from it’s convention coverage.

When popular Tea Party candidate Ted Cruz, the GOP nominee for Senate, took the stage, MSNBC cut away from the Republican National Convention and the Hispanic Republican from Texas’ speech.

MSNBC stayed on commercial through former Democratic Rep. Artur Davis’ speech, as well. Davis, who recently became a Republican, is black.

Then, when Puerto Rican Governor Luis Fortuno’s wife Luce’ Vela Fortuño took the stage minutes later, MSNBC hosts Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews opted to talk over the First Lady’s speech.

And Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval? Noticeably missing from MSNBC, too.

Mia Love, a black candidate for Congress in Utah, was also ignored by MSNBC.

MSNBC doesn't have the evidence to back up their claims that the GOP is racist, so what do they do? They manufacture it based on lies and false coverage.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/08/28/pathetic_msnbc_cuts_speeches_given_by_minorities_at_rnc_from_coverage

I wonder why that pitiful drone Salinski hasn't jumped on this as an outrage???? Oh that's right, he is a hypocrite.

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:
I wonder why that pitiful drone Salinski hasn't jumped on this as an outrage???? Oh that's right, he is a hypocrite.

The reason I haven't "jumped on this" is because I don't watch MSNBC, brain trust. I find their coverage to be severely slanted almost to the extent of FAUX News' coverage. I am watching the conventions on CSPAN. It's the only way see the entire proceedings on television without having to listen to the bloviators from either side of the aisle. Wink

salinsky wrote:
nochain wrote:

The reason I haven't "jumped on this" is because I don't watch MSNBC, brain trust. I find their coverage to be severely slanted almost to the extent of FAUX News' coverage. I am watching the conventions on CSPAN. It's the only way see the entire proceedings on television without having to listen to the bloviators from either side of the aisle. Wink

So you agree that MSNBC is playing race baiting dirty politics with thier news?

because I dont see you denying it. I just see you seperating yourself from it, which is good.

and fox news isnt that bad. obama is just mad at them because they dont lie and hide stuff for him like msnbc and the rest do. I personally htink fox news has gone left a good bit the last couple of years.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy8 wrote:

because I dont see you denying it. I just see you seperating yourself from it, which is good.

and fox news isnt that bad. obama is just mad at them because they dont lie and hide stuff for him like msnbc and the rest do. I personally htink fox news has gone left a good bit the last couple of years.

I said that I didn't watch MSNBC, so I really wouldn't know. I watched CSPAN, so I saw all of it and the minority speakers were all people with whom I'm unfamiliar. Could be that MSNBC was only showcasing the marquee names. Or it could be they were intentionally hiding them so that the GOP looked even more homogenous and racist than they are already. I wouldn't put it past them.

And, your comments about FAUX are foolish to be generous.

salinsky wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

I said that I didn't watch MSNBC, so I really wouldn't know. I watched CSPAN, so I saw all of it and the minority speakers were all people with whom I'm unfamiliar. Could be that MSNBC was only showcasing the marquee names. Or it could be they were intentionally hiding them so that the GOP looked even more homogenous and racist than they are already. I wouldn't put it past them.

And, your comments about FAUX are foolish to be generous.

Now wait a damn minute here. No body ever tells me im not generous. I am one of the most generous people you may ever get to conversate with. That hurt my feelings Sad

VectorMan

VectorMan

MSNBC's liberal bias is probably historic on some level or breaks some kind of record. Their hosts do a lot of race baiting, so not showing conservatives of color would be an expected move. Pathetic really.

Sal

Sal

I guess we'll find our for sure when Condi speaks tonight. Think they'll show it?

salinsky wrote:I guess we'll find our for sure when Condi speaks tonight. Think they'll show it?

sure, shes connected to bush and they can spin that

why would showing (and bashing) only one of the many minorities prove anything?

Sal

Sal

Chrissy8 wrote:

They can spin anything. It's what they do. All of them.

salinsky wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

They can spin anything. It's what they do. All of them.

MSNBC Cuts Speeches Given by Minorities at RNC From Coverage Th?id=I4980638015422466&pid=1

As do you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYiwxM_RVEI

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum