Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Advisor Calls For Hillary Clinton's Execution - audio at site

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/38121-trump-adviser-calls-for-hillary-clintons-execution

RNC delegates and convention-goers can buy merchandise calling Hillary Clinton a “bitch” and a “tramp.” On both Monday and Tuesday, the floor has broken out in chants of “lock her up!” Listening to the speaker after speaker spend a significant chunk of their time denouncing Clinton, one might be led to believe hating on Hillary is an official plank in the Republican Party’s platform.

But on Tuesday, Trump adviser Al Baldasaro took things to another level. Baldasaro, a Republican state representative from New Hampshire and a retired Marine Sergeant who advises Trump on veterans issues, went on Jeff Kuhner's radio show live from the RNC. Asked about whether he believes Clinton is responsible for the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi in 2012, Baldasaro didn't mince words.

“This whole thing disgusts me, Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,” Baldasaro said, before going on to call her a "piece of garbage."

Here, via Buzzfeed, is the audio:

[...]

Reached later by the Boston Globe, Baldasaro alluded to Clinton's email scandal while saying he "without a doubt" stands by his incendiary remarks.

“When you take classified information on a server that deals with where our State Department, Special Forces, CIA, whatever in other countries, that’s a death sentence for those people if that information gets in the hands of other countries or the terrorists,” he said. “As far as I’m concerned, that’s information for the enemy. In the military, shot, firing squad. So I stand by what I said.”

This isn't the first time someone associated with the Trump campaign has called for Clinton to be executed. Back in 2014, Trump confidant Roger Stone tweeted this:

#Hillary4Prison2016 @thejenn999
"It is the leftists who have made common cause with the Muslim jihadis, not Christians. You are…" — Judahlevi http://disq.us/8j6khy
Follow
Roger Stone @RogerJStoneJr
@thejenn999 Hillary must be brought to justice - arrested , tried , and executed for murder .
7:25 PM - 10 Jul 2014

When the New Hampshire legislature was considering a bill that would make it illegal for a woman to show her nipples in public late last year, Baldasaro made news for telling a female Democratic legislator who opposed the bill that "your nipple would be the last one I would want to see." He characterized opponents of the bill as wanting to “turn our family beach into a pervert show.”

In 2011, Baldasaro told ThinkProgress he thought it was “great” that a Republican debate audience booed an active-duty soldier because he is gay.

Tuesday afternoon, Trump spokesman Hope Hicks gave a quote to the Washington Post's David Fahrentold that would be unfathomable in any other presidential election cycle.

"Mr. Trump and the campaign do not agree" with Baldasaro's conviction that Clinton should be executed, Hicks said.

The Post reports that the Secret Service is investigating, and that Hicks wouldn't say if the Trump campaign will sever ties with Baldasaro.

RealLindaL

Way to encourage the assassins of the world. Shameful is too kind a word.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum