Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules for Radicals; a practical primer for realistic radicals by Saul Alinsky

+2
2seaoat
othershoe1030
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Where did all this Lucifer talk come from? Dr. Carson had a comment in his speech:

The message from the retired neurosurgeon was startling—by electing presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, the United States would be choosing a person "who has as their role model somebody who acknowledges Lucifer."

Carson was referencing Saul Alinsky's comment at the beginning of the book. Alinsky, a community organizer and advisor to radicals offers advice to those who wish to exert pressure on and change the establishment. Who among us does not want to do that to one degree or another? Too, don't all mainstream Christians acknowledge Lucifer in that they recognize that he exists?          
From the Amazon site:

First published in 1971, Rules for Radicals is Saul Alinsky's impassioned counsel to young radicals on how to effect constructive social change and know “the difference between being a realistic radical and being a rhetorical one.”

Here's what Alinsky wrote at the beginning of his book:

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul..." Thomas Paine

Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins--or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom--Lucifer. Saul Alinsky

Make of this what you will.

2seaoat

Evil will vote for Trump.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:Where did all this Lucifer talk come from? Dr. Carson had a comment in his speech:

The message from the retired neurosurgeon was startling—by electing presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, the United States would be choosing a person "who has as their role model somebody who acknowledges Lucifer."

Carson was referencing Saul Alinsky's comment at the beginning of the book. Alinsky, a community organizer and advisor to radicals offers advice to those who wish to exert pressure on and change the establishment. Who among us does not want to do that to one degree or another? Too, don't all mainstream Christians acknowledge Lucifer in that they recognize that he exists?          
From the Amazon site:

First published in 1971, Rules for Radicals is Saul Alinsky's impassioned counsel to young radicals on how to effect constructive social change and know “the difference between being a realistic radical and being a rhetorical one.”

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul..." Thomas Paine

Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins--or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom--Lucifer. Saul Alinsky

Everybody who is not a "conservative" worships Saul Alinsky.  They get all their ideas from Saul Alinsky.  Saul Alinsky is the most influential individual who ever lived aside from Jesus and Mohammed.  He was hell bent and determined to make our country communist and now he's succeeded.  America is now a communist country thanks to Saul Alinsky.
Only Donald Trump can save us from Saul Alinsky.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Where did all this Lucifer talk come from? Dr. Carson had a comment in his speech:

From the Amazon site:

Everybody who is not a "conservative" worships Saul Alinsky.  They get all their ideas from Saul Alinsky.  Saul Alinsky is the most influential individual who ever lived aside from Jesus and Mohammed.  He was hell bent and determined to make our country communist and now he's succeeded.  America is now a communist country thanks to Saul Alinsky.

Right. How do you like living in a communist country Bob? LOL. Point made, most people don't have a clue about who Alinsky was but the name is thrown out to crowds as a cue to boo. Bet you would get some strange looks from people on the floor of the RNC convention if you asked them to ID the guy and also didn't know who Carson was referring to...my guess.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Bob wrote:

From the Amazon site:

Right. How do you like living in a communist country Bob? LOL. Point made, most people don't have a clue about who Alinsky was but the name is thrown out to crowds as a cue to boo. Bet you would get some strange looks from people on the floor of the RNC convention if you asked them to ID the guy and also didn't know who Carson was referring to...my guess.

I would not be at all surprised that many Republicans and Conservatives would not know much about Communist Saul Alinsky.

On the other hand, almost all of the Democrats and Progressives on the floor at the Democrat convention have read and have a copy on their night stand.

2seaoat

Communist Saul Alinsky.

So funny my gut is busting....Mr. Markle talking about a minor league player as if he was ever in the big league of Political theorists. The depth of Mr. Markle's ignorance can only be measured in light years.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Glenn Beck discovered Alinsky and from that Hannity and Limbaugh and rest picked up the ball and ran with it.
The name Saul Alinsky is nothing but a boogeyman for the talk hosts to keep their audiences scared.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Glenn Beck discovered Alinsky and from that Hannity and Limbaugh and rest picked up the ball and ran with it.  
The name Saul Alinsky is nothing but a boogeyman for the talk hosts to keep their audiences scared.

Cute try!

As you know, it wasn't Glenn Beck who discovered Communist Saul Alinsky, it was HILLARY CLINTON who wrote a thesis on her mentor!

2seaoat

As you know, it wasn't Glenn Beck who discovered Communist Saul Alinsky, it was HILLARY CLINTON who wrote a thesis on her mentor!

Dumb as a fricking board. Hillary Clinton never went to graduate school and never wrote a graduate thesis. She graduated from college and went to law school.....what a dumb asz.

polecat

polecat

This is a political party who has now spent four days spewing hate and fear and pissing its collective pants in terror, LIGHTS OUT, AMERICA! LIGHTS OUT! wallowing in small fears like a child crying in the dark.

This is a political party who has now spent four days telling each other who is NOT an American, who doesn't belong, but has not once – not one single time in four days – actually offered a single solution to any of the problems we face as a people

http://www.stonekettle.com/

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Our resident fascist-racist says: "I would not be at all surprised that many Republicans and Conservatives would not know much about Communist Saul Alinsky.

On the other hand, almost all of the Democrats and Progressives on the floor at the Democrat convention have read and have a copy on their night stand.

It's okay by me. It's a helluva lot better reading than Mein Kamph!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:

It's okay by me.  It's a helluva lot better reading than Mein Kamph!

There's one thing Mein Kamph and Rules for Radicals have in common.
Unlike The Art of the Deal,  both were actually written by their authors.  lol

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

polecat wrote:This is a political party who has now spent four days spewing hate and fear and pissing its collective pants in terror, LIGHTS OUT, AMERICA! LIGHTS OUT! wallowing in small fears like a child crying in the dark.

This is a political party who has now spent four days telling each other who is NOT an American, who doesn't belong, but has not once – not one single time in four days – actually offered a single solution to any of the problems we face as a people

http://www.stonekettle.com/

That Stonekettle link is awesome!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum