Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The actual author of "The Art of the Deal" says Trump is just a total fraud

+4
Sal
Floridatexan
dumpcare
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tony-schwartz-author-donald-trumps-art-deal-trump/story?id=40662196

dumpcare

I saw the interview yesterday morning on good morning America, seems genuine.

I saw excerpts of the 60 minute interview from Sunday with Leslie Stahl and there definitely is something wrong with Trumps thinking. It's okay that Mike Pence voted to go into Iraq but not Hillary. Quite a few other things didn't make sense, but with Trump not much does.

The two guys last night that were contractor's in Benghazi lied out their ass according to fact check this morning. No I'm going to go back and find the link Mr Erkle for when you show up in this thread. I watched while they were trying and succeeded in squashing that woman trying to hold a sign up while that dork senator from Alabama was speaking. I would say they pretty much squashed her 1 Amendment rights on live TV. Since she was in the middle of the stadium I would have to guess she may have been a delegate.

Since it seems Duck boy, Baio and the underwear guy/nascar driver speeches were prepared by the Trump camp I liked the expression's on their faces and eyes when they read some parts, it was like they were thinking WTF?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You should read the whole article in THE NEW YORKER.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

Also this:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/how-the-haters-made-trump?utm_term=.ukNRpVe6B#.ikgKNWDgB

All famous people have ghostwriters when they do a book. And this guy, the ghostwriter, is an ass for now saying he should have never written it. I guess it was OK to write it when being paid so well.

Sell out and no integrity as a writer.

People who speak publicly have speech writers. Unsung heroes unless you happen to get an interview with 60 minutes or some other news show.

All a farce.

What a lying, cheating bunch of folks who are asking for our vote for President...and they horses they ride on.

It's all like a really bad movie.

Sal

Sal

SheWrites wrote:All famous people have ghostwriters when they do a book.  And this guy, the ghostwriter, is an ass for now saying he should have never written it.  I guess it was OK to write it when being paid so well.

Sell out and no integrity as a writer.  

People who speak publicly have speech writers.  Unsung heroes unless you happen to get an interview with 60 minutes or some other news show.

All a farce.  

What a lying, cheating bunch of folks who are asking for our vote for President...and they horses they ride on.  

It's all like a really bad movie.

For what it's worth, he admits that he sold out.

He had a new baby and needed a bigger house, and Trump made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

He took it and now regrets it.

Read the New Yorker article FlaTex posted.

The guy is very credible.

RealLindaL

Thanks, Sal and FT. I, for one, will definitely read it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hold on here a minute. Trump hates gays, but uses a QUEEN song to make his dramatic entrance? What is wrong with this picture?

Yes, I read it, Sal. He'll make even more money now.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The actual author of "The Art of the Deal" says Trump is just a total fraud Graveyard

This is Bela Lugosi in Son of Frankenstein. Don't know why this reminded me of Trump.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Hold on here a minute.  Trump hates gays, but uses a QUEEN song to make his dramatic entrance?  What is wrong with this picture?  

Rush Limbaugh just said on his radio show that people are comparing it to how they introduce wrastlers in the WWE.

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Hold on here a minute.  Trump hates gays, but uses a QUEEN song to make his dramatic entrance?  What is wrong with this picture?  

Rush Limbaugh just said on his radio show that people are comparing it to how they introduce wrastlers in the WWE.

There you go. Can't find out the name of the woman announcer that is introducing the speakers but she sounds a lot like the woman that announced the wrasslers' in the WWE a few years back. Trump's entrance reminds me a lot of the Undertaker's entrance.

Sal

Sal

CLEVELAND — Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter of Mr. Trump’s best-selling autobiography “The Art of the Deal,” said on Wednesday that he had received a cease-and-desist letter from Mr. Trump’s chief legal counsel over his blistering assessments of the candidate and their work together.

Mr. Schwartz said in an interview with MSNBC that the letter demanded that he forfeit all royalties he had earned from the book.

“It’s nuts and completely indicative of who he is,” Mr. Schwartz said. “There’s no basis of anything legal. I suspect that Donald Trump called up his chief legal officer and said, ‘Go after that guy and do whatever you have to do.’ ”

He added, “So this poor head of legal affairs for the Trump Organization had to concoct stuff — most which of is untrue.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/21/us/politics/trump-tony-schwartz-book.html?_r=0

RealLindaL

And this surprises anyone why??  

There are no words sufficient to describe just how hateful, hate-filled, and dangerous Trump is.  NO words.

Can anyone guess what he'd attempt to do to his political enemies once in office??

Someone please, please tell me there's no way this sorry excuse for a man can possibly win in November.  

And let's hope there's a completely impenetrable wall of Secret Service around Hillary Clinton.   We all know just how much Trump depends on being a winner, after all.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I don't think this man is lying either.  He is perfectly describing Trump's MO.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I wonder how many Trump supporters actually know his history.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

According to our resident fascist-racist, some very intelligent people now support Trump for president. Uh huh. Yeah .....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

All I can say about that New Yorker article is: "Wow.... Trump is a total fraud." Thanks for sharing that with us, FT....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum