Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anonymous declares total war on Trump!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/anonymous-just-declared-war-donald-154500802.html

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/tech/anonymous-just-declared-war-donald-154500802.html

More votes for The Donald.

Your comrade, felon George Soros is spending millions to destroy Donald Trump, instead, he is gaining in popularity.

Don't ask me why, I've never seen anything even close to this phenomenon.

dumpcare

I agree, the more people throw at him he picks up voter's. Just saw he's pulling in the senior's in Florida. Some news channels have small percentage's reporting for Florida already.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It isn't that hard to figure out: Trump presents himself as a champion who will do away with what's destroying America -- the U.S. government and the corporations who have bought it.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:It isn't that hard to figure out:  Trump presents himself as a champion who will do away with what's destroying America -- the U.S. government and the corporations who have bought it.

Please show us your source and link where Donald Trump will destroy the government and corporations.

Or are you sneaking in another lie?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

You only need to listen to Trump. One of his most-used themes is attacking corporations that attempt to control congress via campaign financing. You know that as well as I. He broadcasts: "Unlike the other candidates, I don't take any money from any corporation, I don't need to, I'm really rich."

More Trump points: "We need to replace all the deal makers in Washington, they don't know what they're doing. That deal we made Iran is the worst deal we could have made!"

"When I'm president, were going to bring back all the factories the big corporations moved to third-world countries, and we're going too make those companies bring their money home too.!"

By continually reinforcing those themes, he caters to the frustrated anger of his unwashed audience and presents himself as the champion who "will make America great again."

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Trump is a magician.  He's going to try to present himself as having conservative ideas to get conservative votes and try to present himself as having liberal ideas to get liberal votes.  And do this at the same time.
Can he pull it off and win the election?
Who knows.   Up until now we've all predicted wrong at every turn so there's no point in trying to predict the outcome of the general election either.

2seaoat

I will predict with clarity.....stupid is the province of the Republican Primary. He will not become President. A position I have had from the git go. I also predict that Ted Cruz will start warming up to Trump.....the worm is certain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum