Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The American revolution

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The American revolution Empty The American revolution 7/17/2016, 11:51 am

2seaoat

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/redcoats-kill-sleeping-americans-in-paoli-massacre

2The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 11:52 am

2seaoat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambush_of_Geary

3The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 11:54 am

2seaoat

The new American revolution is sadly in response to the warnings of our founding fathers of the dangers of standing armies.  For every parent of a British Soldier who was ambushed and killed cried no less than the American Patriots who were killed.   As a nation, we need to reduce our military and our police departments.   We have become an occupied nation.   Like a British loyalist, I have white privilege and although my children and friends children were often the targets of small time too large of police departments, for the most part the police state is very specific toward their targets.   As a nation, we cannot get to the underlying revolt which any rational person can see is happening.   We need to reduce the standing army.....counter intuitive to the calls for more police and the resulting oppression.   Our criminal justice system is evil.   Two wrongs do not make a right.   No officer should be at risk, but when we reduce the size of these standing armies and when the public does not see them as an evil force which they are perceived by the poor and powerless.

4The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 12:10 pm

2seaoat

So the NRA got what they wanted......people walking the streets with military assault weapons fighting an oppressive government......but that is not the commercial they were selling.......it was white folks fighting a government who was passing laws for justice and equality.....it never was meant to extend to a black person.......

Mark my word........there will be legislation concerning gun safety which will not be passed........What a sick sick sick nation we have become. Cowardice is honored and courageous Americans are considered radical.....it is time for peace and liberty in this world and standing armies must be reduced.

5The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 12:46 pm

What an easy tell... you blame an object and ignore the movement that is commiting the crimes. Very useful of you.

6The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 12:54 pm

2seaoat

ignore the movement that is commiting the crimes.

I have never ignored the broken criminal justice system in this country which is now tyrannical.

7The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 1:10 pm

You would feeeel better if they used bombs. We get it. You want the populace to be helpless. Yea utopia..!!

What a rube... lol.

8The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 2:00 pm

2seaoat

You want the populace to be helpless

So you have a feeling of helplessness when you are not armed. I really did not think of you as a wussy like so many who have that same feeling of helplessness when they carry a gun to be a big man..........hmmmmmm Maybe what we do not say tells us more than we care to know.

9The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 3:03 pm

Lol... you're getting disparate. Twisting words around is plain dumb... middle school crap. Don't be so lazy.

10The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 4:09 pm

Vikingwoman

Desperate Bum Bum desperate. Not disparate.

11The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 4:55 pm

2seaoat

essentially different in kind; not allowing comparison.

Actually the use of that adjective to describe me when saying that I have twisted words, is an appropriate use of the word......As She write says I am an Odd Duck, and by PK's use of twisting words, he refers to a different paradigm which the Odd Duck on this forum sees the world, I am different in kind, not allowing comparison.

12The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 5:07 pm

Markle

Markle

How does this belong in the Politics forum?

13The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 6:27 pm

2seaoat

How does this belong in the Politics forum?

Because you are too old and out of touch to realize our country is revolting.

14The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 7:13 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:How does this belong in the Politics forum?

Because you are too old and out of touch to realize our country is revolting.

So talk about this revolt and how we got where we are today and who caused the problem.

15The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 7:35 pm

2seaoat

I did not make the attitude.....President Obama did not make the attitude, but people are revolting......but you are out of touch......this is what young people listen to........not today.....but for the last 30 years

16The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 7:44 pm

Common crime... same as the riots and destruction and looting and terrorism. Change your depends.

17The American revolution Empty Re: The American revolution 7/17/2016, 8:03 pm

2seaoat

Change your depends.

So the police in Cleveland begging Kasich to declare a state of emergency and suspend open carry are wearing depends? One of the people who I share office space with has a son who played football, got straight A's at the University of Wisconsin, and starts on an Illinois police department in August. You think parents of police officers want their children put in the middle of this broken system any more than a black parent wants their kids to be stopped by the police. Its time to quit writing letters defending bad police stops, its time to remove the standing armies in this country, its time for people to seek common sense solutions. We fought one revolution to protect our citizens from illegal search and seizures, its time to demilitarize America and get out of the bubble.......each of us have a responsibility. This will get much worse before it gets better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum