Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

James Comey kicks the asz of the tinfoilers......so now they want Hillary charged with perjury.....any doubts now

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Stupid cannot be fixed......the silly idiots thought they were going to be handed a video and transcript to nail Hillary.....no knowledge of how things are done.....the same people who did not issue subpoenas for almost two years, and their plan was obvious......they wanted to try to have a criminal hearing on Hillary committing perjury on her testimony to the committee.....no idea of what the standard is.......all she has to say is she was never aware of any classified material.....done over......and NO prosecutor is going to authorize those charges.....it is almost sad to see so many folks acting so stupid in concert as Gomer and gang are clueless......Gomer is a small fish in a small pond who is over his head in the real world. Sorry......this story is over exacctly as I said it would be two years ago.

polecat

polecat

Republicans will hold hearings about Benghazi, Clinton, the IRS, and just about anything except assault weapons and murdered black people. - Shoq Tweet

How could she possibly be charged with anything when she was completely forthright and honest and lawful?

She deserves a new nobel prize named after her. The hillary honesty prize.

polecat

polecat

PkrBum wrote:How could she possibly be charged with anything when she was completely forthright and honest and lawful?

Don't they know that once fox news says something that makes it a FACT?
LOL

I thought ol Tray was going to bury her... what happened to that

polecat wrote:
PkrBum wrote:How could she possibly be charged with anything when she was completely forthright and honest and lawful?

LOL

I take it that you don't think she lied, mislead, or in anyway did anything underhanded or breached public trust?

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:
polecat wrote:

LOL

I take it that you don't think she lied, mislead, or in anyway did anything underhanded or breached public trust?

If she had she would have been excoriated much worse than she has been.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum