Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Choose one from column A ...

+3
Sal
Telstar
Wordslinger
7 posters

How I will vote in November

Choose one from column A ... I_vote_lcap75%Choose one from column A ... I_vote_rcap 75% [ 6 ]
Choose one from column A ... I_vote_lcap13%Choose one from column A ... I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Choose one from column A ... I_vote_lcap0%Choose one from column A ... I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Choose one from column A ... I_vote_lcap12%Choose one from column A ... I_vote_rcap 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Choose one from column A ... Empty Choose one from column A ... 7/6/2016, 1:57 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tell us how happy you are with the presidential campaigns ...

Telstar

Telstar

Just fine if Trump loses.

Sal

Sal

On the one hand, you have an establishment politician with 30+ years of experience in public service including all the uncomfortable baggage that inevitably comes with it.

On the other hand, you have a stark-raving lunatic who is polluting a whole new generation of Americans by mainstreaming hatred, bigotry, and intolerance in the crudest manner imaginable.

Geez, I don't know who to choose ....

scratch

RealLindaL

Salinsky wrote:On the one hand, you have an establishment politician with 30+ years of experience in public service including all the uncomfortable baggage that inevitably comes with it.

On the other hand, you have a stark-raving lunatic who is polluting a whole new generation of Americans by mainstreaming hatred, bigotry, and intolerance in the crudest manner imaginable.

scratch

Are you listening, Bob?????????????

dumpcare

Why would anyone sit this one out? There are other issues on the ballots than just President. Write someone in for Christ sakes.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:
Salinsky wrote:On the one hand, you have an establishment politician with 30+ years of experience in public service including all the uncomfortable baggage that inevitably comes with it.

scratch

Are you listening, Bob?????????????

I'm in a little different position on this Linda.
What I do know is Hillary with a republican congress will be 4 years of utter nothingness and gridlock. While I do like the gridlock, the same old nothingness just doesn't appeal to me.

I don't know what will happen with Trump and the only way to find out is for him to be elected. I'll be wondering for the rest of my life what would have happened if he doesn't get elected.
But here's the deal. I'm in a little different position than most of you. Odds are that I'll be dead before Trump would have 3 years in office. And maybe before even two years in office. SO, if Trump turns out bad, I won't have to suffer through it as long as some of you. lol

Sal

Sal

As you can see, Bob doesn't give a shit about his country or his fellow countrymen.

He sees this election for its entertainment value only.

He's got his, so to hell with the rest of us.

Fuck you, Bob.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Salinsky wrote:As you can see, Bob doesn't give a shit about his country or his fellow countrymen.

He sees this election for its entertainment value only.

He's got his, so to hell with the rest of us.

Fuck you, Bob.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I confess, there is some selfishness to it. Nobody's perfect. lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm just going to take a wild stab here and predict that there won't necessarily be a Republican majority in Congress after this election.  Also, I'd like to remind you that you acted the same way in 2012.  What's up with that?  Do you have some legacy you're trying to hold to?  Because that's just plain nuts.

And no matter what happens to me, I have hope for this country and hope for the future of my children and grandchildren and their contemporaries...and the United States of America.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum