Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It appears that ISIS is losing all its territory and getting slaughtered....Thank you President Obama

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Without a massive influx of American kids, the Iraqi army and militias across the region are crushing ISIS.......their fight. The allies air support has been critical, but it is the very actors in the middle east who need to police their own countries. Please note that after the military has freed territory, the police take over those districts. Fighting ideas is not a military fight, but a criminal prosecution of bad acts. Patience and determination has made the smart guy in the White House right once again, but the fear mongering and the shrill cries to declare war on ideas......it just is so out of touch with reality. Israel and the Saudis do not have a patsy President. So their financial support of Isis was going to be exposed, and the supposed horror after the Iranian deal has only been that Iran has provided ample support to defeat ISIS......a little common sense and knowledge actually can advance American Foreign Policy.

gatorfan

How many threads are you going to start on the SAME subject?????

2seaoat

Two.......I certainly did not think the media would be reporting this morning the complete destruction of a retreating ISIS convoy........and the most important part that the police and not the military are taking over former ISIS areas. I will try to be more careful and consolidate my threads in the future. I was just watching the CNN stunning video show the destruction of the complete retreat of ISIS, while at the same time I posted a thread that we have become a nation of Scardy Cats fearful of our shadows, and wanting to export War.......I guess I am a broken record, or a closed looped tape message system.......but I think it is a reasonable criticism to try to find any thread in the last week and add to that thread when more recent news applies. My bad.

Sal

Sal

Anyone from the Western world who wants to travel to the ME to join ISIS should be IDed to prevent reentry and given an all expense paid one way ticket.

That would solve all sorts of problems.

Markle

Markle

Yes, ISIS is definitely crushed.... What malarkey.

Please see, Boston, Paris, San Bernardino, Brussels, Orlando and where next.

We are at WAR, we are fighting a WAR and where has the Pentagon been directed to spend resources? To increase our war efforts?

NOOOOOOO our resources are being directed to integrate transgenders into the military and change the names of jobs to GENDER NEUTRAL!

Does Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama NOT KNOW of the war on terror or, more likely DOES HE JUST NOT GIVE A RATS BEHIND?

2seaoat

What if ISIS had no physical territory.....just a network in the ether of the internet world.....who do you bomb Mr. Markle? Who do you wage "war".........who do you invade and make profits for MIC?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum