Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Five of the 10 action items from the 7:30 PM White House meeting referenced the video! WHICH THEY KNEW WAS A LIE!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

This vividly demonstrates that this pathetic administration was concerned first and only about their image and the upcoming election.

In spite of the fact that it was a blatant lie, every effort was being made to blame a film instead of the most transparent administration in our history telling the TRUTH.

Five of the 10 action items from the 7:30 PM White House meeting referenced the video! WHICH THEY KNEW WAS A LIE!

Five of the 10 action items from the 7:30 PM White House meeting referenced the video, but no direct link or solid evidence existed connecting the attacks in Benghazi and the video at the time the meeting took place. The State Department senior officials at the meeting had access to eyewitness accounts to the attack in real time. The Diplomatic Security Command Center was in direct contact with the Diplomatic Security Agents on the ground in Benghazi and sent out multiple updates about the situation, including a “Terrorism Event Notification.” The State Department Watch Center had also notified Jake Sullivan and Cheryl Mills that it had set up a direct telephone line to Tripoli. There was no mention of the video from the agents on the ground. Greg Hicks—one of the last people to talk to Chris Stevens before he died—said there was virtually no discussion about the video in Libya leading up to the attacks. [pg. 28]

[...]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/28/benghazi-committee-releases-final-report-slams-clinton/

Leftists don't mind being lied to by their dear leaders. In fact... they must like it because they knowingly vote for them.

Markle

Markle

My Progressive good friends have nothing to say about the overwhelming effort of this failed administration to make a desperate effort to blame a video instead of telling American VOTERS the truth.

Oh, that's right, this was only weeks before an election. I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY that this administration would LIE TO US.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:My Progressive good friends have nothing to say about the overwhelming effort of this failed administration to make a desperate effort to blame a video instead of telling American VOTERS the truth.

Oh, that's right, this was only weeks before an election.  I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY that this administration would LIE TO US.

Instead of harping on Benghazi and Mrs. Clinton's emails, why don't you start discussing the 2016 Republican platform and what Republicans will specifically do to make this country better if we allow them to have power back?

Surely it's going to take more than threatening to repeal the ACA and defunding Planned Parenthood, or building a wall along the southern border and hoping Mexico will pay for it.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:My Progressive good friends have nothing to say about the overwhelming effort of this failed administration to make a desperate effort to blame a video instead of telling American VOTERS the truth.

Oh, that's right, this was only weeks before an election.  I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY that this administration would LIE TO US.

Instead of harping on Benghazi and Mrs. Clinton's emails, why don't you start discussing the 2016 Republican platform and what Republicans will specifically do to make this country better if we allow them to have power back?

Surely it's going to take more than threatening to repeal the ACA and defunding Planned Parenthood, or building a wall along the southern border and hoping Mexico will pay for it.

WAY TOO much crime, corruption, perjury and most everything else. Did I mention payoffs and bribery among the Clinton/Obama cabal.

It's telling that in the two hour meeting half was spent on the ongoing crisis and half was on creating political cover.

Nothing was done to mitigate or address the terrorist attack... but the covert political subterfuge took off running.

Is this really the way you want our govt to operate? Is there no compunction?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum