Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think I just found a new Lady friend.................

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I am serious. My kind of lady. I dont think she is married. Maybe I could drop by and hello to Chrissy on my way down to see her......................................................

.....................................................From a shooting to shoplifting, David Rivera’s pal in FBI probe has checkered past

Ana Alliegro, who has had previous run-ins with the law, isn’t cooperating with the FBI or a federal grand jury investigating the campaign finances of Justin Lamar Sternad and the possible ties to Rep. David Rivera.

Ana Sol Alliegro

Fullsize previous | nextImage 1 of 3
BY MARC CAPUTO, MANNY GARCIA AND SCOTT HIAASEN
MCAPUTO@MIAMIHERALD.COM
When Justin Lamar Sternad met Ana Sol Alliegro at a Miller’s Miami Falls Ale House, he didn’t know the political consultant would help lead his campaign into the FBI’s crosshairs or that she had prior legal run-ins — including the time she shot at her ex-husband while naked.

Alliegro is a key figure in a federal investigation of Sternad’s campaign finances that focuses on the funneling of tens of thousands in cash tied to U.S. Rep. David Rivera.

Authorities believe Rivera and Alliegro, both Republicans, helped the Democratic Sternad undermine a political rival in his recent congressional primary race.

“Politics is rough and I play like it,” Alliegro, 42, once tweeted on Twitter.

Now she’s missing or has been in hiding for the past two weeks, according to her family and lawyer, who said they’re “worried” about her.

A self-described “Republican bad girl,” Alliegro doesn’t appear to be cooperating with authorities investigating Sternad’s campaign. The political newcomer and part-time hotel worker lost the Aug. 14 Democratic primary race to Rivera rival Joe Garcia, who faces Rivera in the Nov. 6 general election for the Kendall-to-Key West seat.

Alliegro initially planned to cooperate with the FBI and make a statement on Thursday, Sept. 6. But she was a no-show.

The day before, she met with Rivera, who faces a separate criminal investigation into his personal and political finances.

The investigation into Sternad’s campaign concerns laws prohibiting money laundering, intentionally filing false campaign reports and conspiracy. No charges have been filed against Sternad, Alliegro or Rivera.

And it’s not the first time Alliegro has faced legal problems.

Two weeks ago, right after FBI agents raided her apartment and seized her computer, Miami Police arrested her on an old warrant for driving with a suspended license. She spent the weekend in jail, where she complained about the smell and view from her cell.

In 2009, she was arrested for shoplifting a pair of $29.99 sandals from Ross on Biscayne Boulevard. The charge was later dropped.

In January 2007, she was arrested in a dispute with her ex-husband, Moshe Cosicher, at his Tigertail Ave. home in Coconut Grove. They had been divorced for two years, but Alliegro wanted to get remarried, according to reports from Miami police and prosecutors.

“We are going to Vegas,” she told Cosicher, a report said. The report noted that when Cosicher refused, she grabbed a gun, which appeared to be a .45 that she kept at bed side.

She then sat naked at a desk with her leg up and compared the gun to a male sexual organ.

“If you think your [expletive] is powerful (showing the gun), this is mine,” Alliegro told Cosicher, who tried to ignore her by going to make coffee, a report said. Alliegro followed him and told him to sit on the couch.

She fired a round into the ceiling.

“You see. It’s loaded — this is business,” Alliegro allegedly said. He tried to leave.

“She shot at me when I approached the front door (she missed my head by inches),” Cosicher wrote in a police statement. He said he was able to defuse the situation when a contractor, who was performing work for him, happened to call and then stop by.I think I just found a new Lady friend................. DSC_0403b

Dayum! Mama likey.

Sounds innocent enough. Go for it. I wish you the best. Wear your bulletproof vest, just in case.

Since I cannot find the delete post button, I guess my apologies are offered for double posting.

Last edited by Yomama on 9/25/2012, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Look close, I think she's part lizard.

Ja, a Kevlar vest is a fantastic idea in this scenario, hg. Oh, and going in concealed-carry goes w/o saying. Shocked

Didn't pick-up on the "lizard" reference, T... Suspect

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

riceme wrote:Ja, a Kevlar vest is a fantastic idea in this scenario, hg. Oh, and going in concealed-carry goes w/o saying. Shocked

You may have not been in on the lizard people discussion the other day....

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t2402-the-lizard-people?highlight=lizard+people

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
riceme wrote:Ja, a Kevlar vest is a fantastic idea in this scenario, hg. Oh, and going in concealed-carry goes w/o saying. Shocked

You may have not been in on the lizard people discussion the other day....

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t2402-the-lizard-people?highlight=lizard+people

Roger that. I'm out... back this afternoon.

Hugs to all my PDF buddies!

I love you

hallmarkgrad wrote:I am serious. My kind of lady. I dont think she is married. Maybe I could drop by and hello to Chrissy on my way down to see her......................................................

.....................................................From a shooting to shoplifting, David Rivera’s pal in FBI probe has checkered past

Ana Alliegro, who has had previous run-ins with the law, isn’t cooperating with the FBI or a federal grand jury investigating the campaign finances of Justin Lamar Sternad and the possible ties to Rep. David Rivera.

Ana Sol Alliegro

Fullsize previous | nextImage 1 of 3
BY MARC CAPUTO, MANNY GARCIA AND SCOTT HIAASEN
MCAPUTO@MIAMIHERALD.COM
When Justin Lamar Sternad met Ana Sol Alliegro at a Miller’s Miami Falls Ale House, he didn’t know the political consultant would help lead his campaign into the FBI’s crosshairs or that she had prior legal run-ins — including the time she shot at her ex-husband while naked.

Alliegro is a key figure in a federal investigation of Sternad’s campaign finances that focuses on the funneling of tens of thousands in cash tied to U.S. Rep. David Rivera.

Authorities believe Rivera and Alliegro, both Republicans, helped the Democratic Sternad undermine a political rival in his recent congressional primary race.

“Politics is rough and I play like it,” Alliegro, 42, once tweeted on Twitter.

Now she’s missing or has been in hiding for the past two weeks, according to her family and lawyer, who said they’re “worried” about her.

A self-described “Republican bad girl,” Alliegro doesn’t appear to be cooperating with authorities investigating Sternad’s campaign. The political newcomer and part-time hotel worker lost the Aug. 14 Democratic primary race to Rivera rival Joe Garcia, who faces Rivera in the Nov. 6 general election for the Kendall-to-Key West seat.

Alliegro initially planned to cooperate with the FBI and make a statement on Thursday, Sept. 6. But she was a no-show.

The day before, she met with Rivera, who faces a separate criminal investigation into his personal and political finances.

The investigation into Sternad’s campaign concerns laws prohibiting money laundering, intentionally filing false campaign reports and conspiracy. No charges have been filed against Sternad, Alliegro or Rivera.

And it’s not the first time Alliegro has faced legal problems.

Two weeks ago, right after FBI agents raided her apartment and seized her computer, Miami Police arrested her on an old warrant for driving with a suspended license. She spent the weekend in jail, where she complained about the smell and view from her cell.

In 2009, she was arrested for shoplifting a pair of $29.99 sandals from Ross on Biscayne Boulevard. The charge was later dropped.

In January 2007, she was arrested in a dispute with her ex-husband, Moshe Cosicher, at his Tigertail Ave. home in Coconut Grove. They had been divorced for two years, but Alliegro wanted to get remarried, according to reports from Miami police and prosecutors.

“We are going to Vegas,” she told Cosicher, a report said. The report noted that when Cosicher refused, she grabbed a gun, which appeared to be a .45 that she kept at bed side.

She then sat naked at a desk with her leg up and compared the gun to a male sexual organ.

“If you think your [expletive] is powerful (showing the gun), this is mine,” Alliegro told Cosicher, who tried to ignore her by going to make coffee, a report said. Alliegro followed him and told him to sit on the couch.

She fired a round into the ceiling.

“You see. It’s loaded — this is business,” Alliegro allegedly said. He tried to leave.

“She shot at me when I approached the front door (she missed my head by inches),” Cosicher wrote in a police statement. He said he was able to defuse the situation when a contractor, who was performing work for him, happened to call and then stop by.I think I just found a new Lady friend................. DSC_0403b

Please come say hey to chrissy after you have retreived her Twisted Evil

ouch! Hot yummies.........................

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh yeah she'd be fun to play with but somebody might lose an eye...or a head....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Oh yeah she'd be fun to play with but somebody might lose an eye...or a head....

Livin on the edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 2 eyes now so if I lose one I guess I could always feel my way around Razz

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Look close, I think she's part lizard.

She definitely IS a lizard.Bob, who is the Lizard King, told me this in confidence, which is a word I have yet to define.I think it has to do with criminal scams.
But one hellava good lookin' lizard. Be careful, grad, she could be a button woman for the Mob over there where chrissy stays.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Oh yeah she'd be fun to play with but somebody might lose an eye...or a head....

...or something most men consider FAR more important than either of above! Well... depending on which "head" you're referring to, of course.

Shocked

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nice to have you kidding around with us clowns rice....You are right most of these folks are pretty kool when you get past politics and religion...

Smile

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Nice to have you kidding around with us clowns rice....You are right most of these folks are pretty kool when you get past politics and religion...

Smile

I very much dislike arguing about politics and religion, as I believe you know. I very strongly believe in what I do, and respect others' right to have just as passionate of convictions as I do, even if I disagree with them so completely that I might think they're idiots. It's one of the truly remarkable and beautiful things about our country that we are all free to worship and vote for whom and what we believe in.

I would much rather joke, fun-around, and swap stories on the forums. Oh, and ask for advice about my love life... or lack thereof, as the case seems to be. Smile

riceme wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Nice to have you kidding around with us clowns rice....You are right most of these folks are pretty kool when you get past politics and religion...

Smile

I very much dislike arguing about politics and religion, as I believe you know. I very strongly believe in what I do, and respect others' right to have just as passionate of convictions as I do, even if I disagree with them so completely that I might think they're idiots. It's one of the truly remarkable and beautiful things about our country that we are all free to worship and vote for whom and what we believe in.

I would much rather joke, fun-around, and swap stories on the forums. Oh, and ask for advice about my love life... or lack thereof, as the case seems to be. Smile

That's okay.. I have close friends and Family who are hard core romney fans and we still get along just fine..

Lurch wrote:

That's okay.. I have close friends and Family who are hard core romney fans and we still get along just fine..

Ya, I do too... When I talk about RP's beliefs and ideals without mentioning his name they all typically think I'm talkin' some real smart sh*t. But when I mention RP by name a lot of them dismiss whatever I'm talking about, even if they've previously agreed with me on the subject (when I did not mention RP's name). It's funny to me how a person's media perception can make such a big difference. Part of the reason I don't have a television.

riceme wrote:

Smile

thats a good way to be here if you want little stress. because as you know if you start injecting your political belief back against others political beliefs here they will come at you with every thing in thier evil little souls. They will purchase voo doo dolls to get at you, cast wiccan spells against you, they will plot out a path to destroy your life if at all possible.

and worse than all of that, they will in fact, give you a negative reputation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum