Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QE3 to infinity...this is the end my only friend, the end.....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Get out of greenbacks and into gold silver guns ammo food something NOW ! What a Face

2seaoat

Not yet........the I phone is going to save the world......

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Not yet........the I phone is going to save the world......

Great I'll buy iphones then...hey we got a front row seat to the biggest changes the world has seen since the great wars. gonna get interesting.......

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY[/youtube]

i dont think any kind of money will have value in a end of the world senario. it will be useful items that have value. those and knowledge of how to make things or provide necessary services.

im curios as to what your looking at that made you post this post? stocks?

i know why i posted my ww3 thread...

kiss kiss

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Ounzw3zgU&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=3&feature=plcp

Fed to print 85 billion a month.

2seaoat

As a poker player, I recognize the game is relative. It is the same argument I see at the start of every poker game at somebody's home. some people like more chips on the table, and others do not want that many chips. It is all silliness because in the end putting more chips on the table does not change the underlying value. Whether I cash in a hundred chips or five hundred chips, the real value stays the same.......so the inflation of the currency is an illusion, but it does not change the game. It does not change the wealth which is accumulated in my house which is tangible and real........it just will take more poker chips to buy the same......inflation is coming.........but again inflation is relative....some will win, and others will lose, but the idea the poker game will stop because of the number of chips on the table......well that has not happened in my experience either on the poker table or my studies of economic history says the game continues....no doomsday, but clear winners and losers.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Get out of greenbacks and into gold silver guns ammo food something NOW ! What a Face

Help me plan here, TEO. When should I expect to see everything collapse and the US revert to some sort of Marshall law?

Margin Call

Margin Call

Apple vs. Gold......no brainer.

QE3 to infinity...this is the end my only friend, the end..... Z?s=GLD&t=my&q=l&l=off&z=m&c=AAPL&a=v&p=s&lang=en-US&region=US

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You keep going to Apple as a great value...Apple is a cruel anomaly. They have people that build the products committing suicide. They have a virtual monopoly on these practically indispensable devices. Yes Apple is needed as long as you have a functional country to support it. Our county has millions out of work and on food stamps. We have draconian laws and behavior by law enforcement. Your Apple will rot when $10 gas hits. I see a military police state where the iphone tracks you and allows them to pick you up and put you in a FEMA camp. ....It's TEOTWAWKI and we are being "normalized" to it. Our biggest export is death and destruction by our MIC.

So why have the Feds decided to give open ended stimulus out from now until when ever? I thought the economy was doing better. GDP is up, the stock market is up, and according to most from the left things are looking better. So if things are improving and getting better why do we need unlimited stimulus? Seems there is a very big disconnect between what we are being told about the economy and the reality of what is happening with the economy.

So, what I want to know is... drum roll please... who is your only friend, Teo? ;-)

2seaoat

You are correct. There is a disconnect. It is called the failure of Congress to pass a meaningful jobs bill. The president failed in my opinion to put more money into infrastructure and chose to prop up bloated state budgets by keeping government employees. However, this failure squarely falls on Congress, and not the president. America comes first, and we need to be stimulating the economy with real investments in infrastructure which can improve American productivity, while at the same time expanding the private sector jobs. In the absence of real Congressional efforts to improve jobs, the fed is pumping funny money into the system. Those who are buying foreclosed homes at 20 cents on the dollar are going to be the winners, and senior citizens who have lived within their means and have modest savings for retirement are going to see their relative position hurt by what is coming. There are always winners and losers at a poker table, but arguing about the number of chips on the table is not the central issue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum