Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attorney General Lynch: Pulse Jihadi’s True Motive ‘May Never Be Known’ This administration is going downhill fast.

+2
2seaoat
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Stunning, simply stunning!

NO ONE could make this up! We are plunging into more and more dangerous territory this failed administration.

Attorney General Lynch: Pulse Jihadi’s True Motive ‘May Never Be Known’
by JOHN HAYWARD21 Jun 2016

President Barack Obama’s loyal Attorney General is struggling to help the president’s see-no-Islam narrative survive the massacre at the Pulse gay nightclub.
AG Loretta Lynch travelled down to Florida on Tuesday, where she presented Obama’s administration as the protector of grieving gays from inexplicable hate that has nothing to do with the peaceful religion of Islam. “We stand with you today as we grieve together. And long after the cameras are gone, we will continue to stand with you as we grow together, in commitment, in solidarity and in equality,” said Lynch.

But the facts keep intruding. On Monday, for example, the administration reluctantly released the killer’s 9-1-1 statements, where he declared his loyalty to Islam’s unforgiving deity, Allah.

On Tuesday, for example, the word ‘terror’ escaped Lynch’s semi-sealed lips.

“We stand with you to say that the good in the world far outweighs the evil… and that our most effective response to terror and hatred is compassion, unity and love,” Lynch said to the gay and lesbian community of Orlando, after what she described as a “very difficult meeting” with relatives of the victims.

[...]

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/21/ag-lynch-promises-doj-money-orlando-fema-funds-denied/

2seaoat

yes, you and Bob want to turn this into protecting us against evil ragheads......but this may seem strange Mr. Markle, but I am curious. All the years we have shared stories, you have never told us about a wife, or your sexual orientation. This need to attack Muslims like the brown shirt movement which started in gay bars in Berlin.........attacking Jews.....this insatiable need to find scapegoats which somehow insulated them from the perception of society that they were perverts.....you have a very similar theme which makes me ask you quite bluntly.......are you gay? Are you a log cabin Republican who thinks less of minorities, muslims, and mexicans......Bob has shown his asz. and your attacks of Bob calling him a communist are curious to me........I have had this gut feeling for awhile, and certainly there is nothing wrong with being gay, it is what liberty and freedom is all about, but history does repeat itself and the hate you spew is no longer rational.....so a simply yes or no......are you gay? You, Vector Man, and Bob have some common threads of hate......what motivates you to do this?

2seaoat

I am sexually attracted to women. I like my Mexican friends, and lived in the country for six months. I like blacks and was the only white player on many basketball teams and just do not get prejudice. I like Muslims and my friend are smart and kind, and the surgeon who gave me some more life was a wonderful man. I do not get sexually aroused by 15 year old boys and to cover my tracks have them thrown from roofs. I do not go on gay dating sites and date men, and then kill gays and claim that I am aligned with other sexually perverse single men who are flocking to the middle east to rape, and brutalize folks while getting their jollies with 15 year old boys. I do no attack hispanic kids who are victims trying to find a life in America.....I guess you might say I am withing the so called normal range in both my sex and lifestyles.......but why this incessant need to attack Muslims.......I do not get it........I have my suspicions.

RealLindaL

Lynch is  being  misquoted here.  I listened.  What she said (in response to a question) was that what motivated anyone involved in this crime was not going to be discussed (with the public) while the investigation is ongoing, and then added that she could not guarantee that any SINGLE motive would be able to be found.  That's just careful and intelligent, and most likely TRUE, from all we've heard and seen about how complexly conflicted this individual may've been.

Rampant paranoia is all I can think would motivate anyone to latch onto this particular statement by Lynch as a cover-up.   NO.  It's  honesty and forthrightness, something that too many members of our society seem to know nothing whatsoever about and thus can't recognize when they see it.

This administration has consistently willfully ignored and discounted certain important parts of this issue for pc. This administration has been derelict because of that and therefore incapable of competent solutions. They have blinders on.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:This administration has consistently willfully ignored and discounted certain important parts of this issue for pc. This administration has been derelict because of that and therefore incapable of competent solutions. They have blinders on.

When you refuse to be specific and instead rely on vague insinuations and rhetorical questions in discussions, you really add nothing to the debate.

Sack up and say what you mean for once.

Are you talking about the administration's refusal to utter the conjuring words, "radical Islamic terrorists"?

When you find yourself too embarrassed by the sheer stupidity of your position to state it clearly, it might be time to rethink your position.

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:This administration has consistently willfully ignored and discounted certain important parts of this issue for pc. This administration has been derelict because of that and therefore incapable of competent solutions. They have blinders on.

When you refuse to be specific and instead rely on vague insinuations and rhetorical questions in discussions, you really add nothing to the debate.

Are you talking about the administration's refusal to utter the conjuring words, "radical Islamic terrorists"?

When you find yourself too embarrassed by the sheer stupidity of your position to state it clearly, it might be time to rethink your position.

That you aren't able to understand my position in the above post is telling. You're also willing to ignore certain pc dilemmas and that renders you unable to grasp the reality of and overview of situations. You and the admin ignore the inconvenient.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
That you aren't able to understand my position in the above post is telling.

No, the fact that you are unable or unwilling to articulate a clear and specific position is what is telling - but hardly unusual.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Let's take a trip through the wayback machine to 2003:

http://www.rense.com/general42/trait.htm

2seaoat

I still do not have an answer Mr. Markle why you scapegoat Muslims? I have seen a common denominator of those who are hateful, and I asked you a fair question. Your silence says volumes. Putting down other races, religions, and ethnic groups is just so similar to 1930 Germany that the common threads are not by accident. One does not elevate their own self doubt by attacking those who practice a religion, or have a ethnicity where they become scapegoats for everything. It is more than anything sad. Come to grips with your own self esteem before attempting to scapegoat a religion.

Why do you ignore the fact that radical islamic extremist terrorists are targeting innocents from the ME to the untied states?

gatorfan

PkrBum wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

That you aren't able to understand my position in the above post is telling. You're also willing to ignore certain pc dilemmas and that renders you unable to grasp the reality of and overview of situations. You and the admin ignore the inconvenient.

It appears Sal's problem is an inability to follow an entire thread and assumes someone (you for instance) will regurgitate the entire thread prior to making a succinct comment. Perhaps he would understand your comments better if you used an over-sized bold font like he does.......LOL

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Why do you ignore the fact that radical islamic extremist terrorists are targeting innocents from the ME to the untied states?

"...untied states..." Seems that way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum