Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

O.J.: Made in America

+2
RealLindaL
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 2:00 am

2seaoat

Sal, Sal, or anyone else, please just tell me to quit wasting my time on this person!!

I will help you. I can play anyone else. Linda, really you should not play with Seaoat in the sandbox if you do not understand what he does, he will only make you angry......so avoid the pain, and showing such uncontrolled anger.....it is neither good for your blood pressure, and it certainly will get you worked up where your sleep cycle gets messed up.

77O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 2:01 am

Vikingwoman

Did you ever consider he took his shoes off before he got in the car and put them face down on something? I would have done that if I stepped in puddles of blood. Do you really think an innocent man puts a gun to his head and tries to flee from a murder he didn't commit? He was seen fleeing down Bundy Drive at the time of the murders. They never even used that witness because she sold her story to the press. He was seen entering his house at the time of the murders when he said he was sleeping. Those people were lying too? They were all in it together, Oatie trying to frame OJ. I know very well police lie but you messed up on this one.

78O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 2:10 am

2seaoat

I have heard theories that he was covering for his adult son, but none of that matters, a jury absent the attempts to make it black nullification, nullified a very poor case in chief. I guess I would ask you. You have experience in domestic violence.....when somebody freaks, and becomes violent.....almost severing Goldman's head, do you think that person just becomes another person. I get this image of the transporter, folding his jacket and taking his pants off, his socks off, and his shoes......where did he put them, but he gets into the car controlled, and then drops a spec of blood on the center console. I think your experience would indicate that a person who is revved up just does not become the transporter this cool and calm killer. I think the entire jury had justifiable reasonable doubt because this evidence and the case in chief was scrambled and not tight.

79O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 2:17 am

Vikingwoman

Linda,

Don't let Oatie get to you. I've been trading barbs w/ him for years. I know his MO. LOL! He'll always try to make you feel as though you're not as smart or experienced as he is but that is a part of his own insecurities. He knows deep down he is not as smart as he likes to boast but he doesn't like people saying that or challenging his opinions because in his mind he is the most superior. Without that his ego would crumble and he can't handle that. He has an image of himself that's way above what is reality as I've said before. Oh he's not dumb but but he's not all that either. Right Oatie?

80O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 2:20 am

2seaoat

You should know by now that I am all that......... Very Happy

81O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 2:25 am

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:I have heard theories that he was covering for his adult son, but none of that matters, a jury absent the attempts to make it black nullification, nullified a very poor case in chief.  I guess I would ask you.   You have experience in domestic violence.....when somebody freaks, and becomes violent.....almost severing Goldman's head, do you think that person just becomes another person.   I get this image of the transporter, folding his jacket and taking his pants off, his socks off, and his shoes......where did he put them, but he gets into the car controlled, and then drops a spec of blood on the center console.  I think your experience would indicate that a person who is revved up just does not become the transporter this cool and calm killer.   I think the entire jury had justifiable reasonable doubt because this evidence and the case in chief was scrambled and not tight.

He didn't sever Goldman's head. He stabbed him multiple times. He had a sweat suit on. He could have and probably was in a state of shock but aware of his actions. He drove sort of manically from the scene but was able to stealthily enter the front door when the chauffeur was there and answer the intercom calmly and then come down 20 minutes later appearing normal.

82O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 2:26 am

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:You should know by now that I am all that......... Very Happy

Yes, I know in your mind you are all that.

83O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 2:38 am

2seaoat

Yes, I know in your mind you are all that.

Oh no......I am too modest on this forum........I think it is unanimous.....I am all that, or why would I always have angry people trying come get me and beat me up........I am glad Linda has taken a stand against assault weapons......or maybe my next pizza will be substituted for a Papa John pizza, oh the humanity.

A very suspicious amount of blood in the car, and Furman roaming around the property without authority after being at the scene with blood......I told all my friends that he would be found not guilty two weeks into the trial, and it had everything to do with the incompetence and cumulative evidence.....I was right, and like my predicting that Roberts would find the ACA constitutional because it was a tax....five days before the decision, and on the PNJ where I had private messages from a judge how I pulled that off......luck.....no, I am all that and OJ was not guilty....note I have NEVER used the words innocent.

84O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 10:19 am

Vikingwoman

Yeah, like you were right on the Zimmerman case too and Sandra Bland. The jury nullified because of the race card. There was nothing brilliant about what Cochran did. He gave the jury a reason to reject the overpowering evidence by planting (a more than willing jury) w/ prejudices of race. Furman was within the law when finding the glove or it would have been thrown out as evidence.

85O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 10:20 am

Vikingwoman

Oh and people want to beat me up too and not because I am all that. LOL!

86O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 6:50 pm

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:Linda,

Don't let Oatie get to you. I've been trading barbs w/ him for years. I know his MO. LOL! He'll always try to make you feel as though you're not as smart or experienced as he is but that is a part of his own insecurities. He knows deep down he is not as smart as he likes to boast but he doesn't like people saying that or challenging his opinions because in his mind he is the most superior. Without that his ego would crumble and he can't handle that. He has an image of himself that's way above what is reality as I've said before. Oh he's not dumb but but he's not all that either. Right Oatie?

Thanks, Viking, I've been jousting with seaoat for years as well, starting way back on the PNJ forums.  And the only thing that "gets to me" is his outrageously oversized ego and highly offensive presumptuousness -- not his down and dirty tactics, which I have said over and over don't work with me, and they simply don't. If he doesn't like my challenging him, tough tootsies -- I just wish more people would do so, and more often -- though Sal is right that it eventually becomes a fool's errand.  

As far as his making me feel as though I'm not as smart or experienced -- what a joke from a man like this -- he just can't do that no matter what he says or does, because I know better, and especially because, even if he were those things, his ridiculously inflated ego makes him totally without credibility whatsoever in my book.

You're absolutely right that his "insecurities" are showing all the time, like a plumber who forgets to pull his pants up.  This man must have a very, very deep-seated sense of inferiority, for which he is constantly overcompensating.   It's the only reasonable excuse I can make for him.

87O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 7:43 pm

2seaoat

An inferior seaoat........overcompensation..........you do realize that seaoats hold that white sand together, and without the same, all that overdevelopment would just wash away......so we all know that Seaoats are hardly inferior, and that they have no need to overcompensate because their roots are deep which dip frequently into the well of wisdom. However, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and seaoats do particularly well with female named hurricanes........it is the male named hurricanes which seem much more threatening......but those female hurricanes are a vulgar lot often leaving the sandbox littered with vulgarity.......but the seaoat roots hold the beach together.......hooray for Seaoat.

88O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 8:00 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:An inferior seaoat........overcompensation..........you do realize that seaoats hold that white sand together, and without the same, all that overdevelopment would just wash away......so we all know that Seaoats are hardly inferior, and that they have no need to overcompensate because their roots are deep which dip frequently into the well of wisdom.   However, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and seaoats do particularly well with female named hurricanes........it is the male named hurricanes which seem much more threatening......but those female hurricanes are a vulgar lot often leaving the sandbox littered with vulgarity.......but the seaoat roots hold the beach together.......hooray for Seaoat.

OK, let's not run away with ourselves here. I actually enjoy the exchange of ideas with you, and value that, even though we have often disagreed. I also enjoy Linda's contributions. So, could we call a truce and move on?

89O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/23/2016, 8:11 pm

2seaoat

Linda and I are just fine.....she just gets piszed at me more regularly, there can be no truce in a person's beliefs, and we have quite different beliefs in some areas, and she does not like me sticking to my beliefs, but I do know how to push her buttons.....Surf taught me how to do that.......instead of blowing him off when he would poke her about her buffets, she got mad at him and he just became more outrageous.......I have NEVER taken myself serious enough on these forums to get mad at anybody......just not that important, but please understand that Hallmark and I can go cat and dogs......and we both know we are playing.......T was the same way......PK is the same way, but some women on the beach always get really really mad with me......but Linda is like way smarter than what she posts lately, I think she is dumbing down to fit in......... Very Happy

90O.J.: Made in America - Page 4 Empty Re: O.J.: Made in America 6/24/2016, 12:52 pm

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:WTF! You didn't watch the trial.

Did you even bother to read what I wrote......the amount of blood in the vehicle was suspect.   The chain of custody on the blood at the scene was not established.  If you had questions about how this evidence was gathered, and the chain of custody, a person covered with blood getting in a vehicle would have left a far larger quantity of blood, or attempts to clean up the blood with evidence of cleaning attempts which rarely cover up blood evidence......there was non of that just a few strange specs of spatter.......I have reasonable doubt as to the quantity and location of the blood evidence, and a great deal of doubt on the integrity of the blood chain of custody......but keep on being legally blonde......it becomes you, because the jury had the same reasonable doubt.  The question is did you watch the trial, because you seemed to miss this point in closing and on cross examination.....but I expect nothing different in your conceptualization.

This is where I question your intelligence. I didn't expect the jury to be able to analyze the absurdity of the blood evidence being tampered with but I would have thought you would have been sharper in your analytical skills. Furman was the first detective on the scene. He did not find the right hand glove at the murder scene . Someone else did but Furman and his partner saw the bloody fingerprint on the gate and noted in his notes and gave his to Vanatter and Lange when he left. Furman had just met Vanatter and Lange that night. They did not read Furman's notes and missed taking the fingerprint. Now Furman along w/ Vanatter and Lange who he just met would have had to decide to steal the blood from the vials at the lab and place it on the left hand matching glove at Rockingham two days later. The evidence techs would have been in on it too because obviously the glove found at Rockingham had no blood on it if you believe they could have placed it on it. Now this would have been done before they even knew who's bloody fingerprint was on the gate which could have been someone's elses entirely. So these three detective's could have planted the blood evidence to frame OJ before knowing who the bloody print belonged to? And you believe this is reasonable doubt? Seriously?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum