Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Radio Host (and sometimes presidential debate moderator and tv talking head) Hugh Hewitt compares the Trump situation with "stage four cancer"-

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Radio Host (and sometimes presidential debate moderator and tv talking head) Hugh Hewitt compares the Trump situation with "stage four cancer"- Hewitt10
Radio Host (and sometimes presidential debate moderator and tv talking head) Hugh Hewitt compares the Trump situation with "stage four cancer"- Hewitt14

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I got news for you famous celebrity radio type.
When you make a stupid comparison like that you don't have any fucking clue what you're talking about.
It's a lot worse than stage 4 cancer. Because when a person has stage 4 cancer only he dies. But when the country is saddled with Trump a whole lot more than one person dies. Hell, I can see a scenario where Trump makes me die in a nuclear war even before the stage 4 cancer gets me.
So shut the fuck up.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Telstar wrote:

That's one of the biggest Trump lies of all. That he will EVER release his tax returns.
I sure wish someone at the IRS would leak what is in those returns so we can all have a good laugh. lol

Telstar

Telstar

Funny how some people flip flop. Only a few months ago Hewett swore he was going to vote for cancer.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/02/29/hugh-hewitt-of-course-id-vote-for-trump

2seaoat

The problem is that the media is not doing there job in regard to the tax returns. I think Trump has a legitimate excuse not to release returns which are being actively audited, but as most know......there is a date certain that the IRS cannot audit returns.......So why has the media not very precisely asked for his returns from 2000 until 2010. There is no question of audits, and in Hillary's case she has released her tax returns going all the way back to the early 90s. This is a failure of the media to know what they are talking about......blind leading the blind. Upon his answer that I cannot release my tax returns, a simple follow up to please release those returns from five years ago back to the year 2000.....he would have NO excuse for not releasing the same.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Telstar wrote:Funny how some people flip flop. Only a few months ago Hewett swore he was going to vote for cancer.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/02/29/hugh-hewitt-of-course-id-vote-for-trump

All the Hewitts would vote for cancer or the bubonic plague either one if they thought it would benefit Hewitt.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/iowa-senator-leaving-gop-compares-trumps-rise-to-what-happened-in-the-1930s-in-germany/comments/#disqus

An Iowa state legislator became the first GOP lawmaker to leave the party in an act of protest over Donald Trump’s presumptive presidential nomination, the Guardian reported on Tuesday.

State Sen. David Johnson announced that he changed his party affiliation from Republican to “no party,” citing the real estate magnate’s “racist remarks and judicial jihad.”

“I will not stand silent if the party of Lincoln and the end of slavery buckles under the racial bias of a bigot,” Johnson told the Quad City Times.

Johnson, who has served in the state Senate since 2002, did not support Trump at any point during the party’s presidential primary. Instead, he endorsed former Texas Gov. Rick Perry and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina.

But he said the last straw for him regarding his party membership was Trump’s ongoing attacks against federal District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel. The presumptive GOP nominee has called Curiel “a hater” and argued that the judge has an inherent conflict of interest because his parents emigrated to the US from Mexico.

The senator went so far as to liken Trump’s campaign to fascism, saying that he won the GOP primaries “by reducing his campaign to reality TV and large crowds and divisive language and all the trappings of a good show for those who like that kind of approach and that’s what happened in the 1930s in Germany. I think that’s all I need to say but certainly the fascists took control of Germany under the same types of strategies.”

He said that if the party ousted Trump as its presidential nominee, he would rejoin it. But he expressed disbelief that party leaders like House Speaker Paul Ryan would continue to back Trump even as they called his rhetoric racist.

“That’s insanity,” Johnson said. “I don’t know how else you put it, I don’t understand what people don’t see happening here.”

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/iowa-senator-leaving-gop-compares-trumps-rise-to-what-happened-in-the-1930s-in-germany/comments/#disqus

An Iowa state legislator became the first GOP lawmaker to leave the party in an act of protest over Donald Trump’s presumptive presidential nomination, the Guardian reported on Tuesday.

State Sen. David Johnson announced that he changed his party affiliation from Republican to “no party,” citing the real estate magnate’s “racist remarks and judicial jihad.”

“I will not stand silent if the party of Lincoln and the end of slavery buckles under the racial bias of a bigot,” Johnson told the Quad City Times.

Johnson, who has served in the state Senate since 2002, did not support Trump at any point during the party’s presidential primary. Instead, he endorsed former Texas Gov. Rick Perry and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina.

But he said the last straw for him regarding his party membership was Trump’s ongoing attacks against federal District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel. The presumptive GOP nominee has called Curiel “a hater” and argued that the judge has an inherent conflict of interest because his parents emigrated to the US from Mexico.

The senator went so far as to liken Trump’s campaign to fascism, saying that he won the GOP primaries “by reducing his campaign to reality TV and large crowds and divisive language and all the trappings of a good show for those who like that kind of approach and that’s what happened in the 1930s in Germany. I think that’s all I need to say but certainly the fascists took control of Germany under the same types of strategies.”

He said that if the party ousted Trump as its presidential nominee, he would rejoin it. But he expressed disbelief that party leaders like House Speaker Paul Ryan would continue to back Trump even as they called his rhetoric racist.

“That’s insanity,” Johnson said. “I don’t know how else you put it, I don’t understand what people don’t see happening here.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum