Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let us predict the debate stage.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

1.  Trump
2.  Bush
3   Walker
4   Rubio
5   Paul
6   Carson
7   Kasich
8   Christie
9  Cruz
10 Huckabee

I think Walker will disappear after Iowa.  Cruz and Huckabee will steal from each other, but most of those will migrate to Trump.  It will be Bush, Trump, Kasich, and Paul in the end with Iowa going to Kasich.  NH will go Kasich.  The primary will be over after NH.  Trump has destroyed Walker and others.  He will not destroy Kasich.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's an interesting prediction and I hope it has an ending like you predict.

But this election is so wild and crazy that it wouldn't surprise me if they dig up Ronald Reagan's skeleton and nominate that at the convention.
At this point it's like trying to forecast where a hurricane will make landfall when it's 1000 miles out. Too much margin of error.

Sal

Sal

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

.... ahhhhh .....

..... Kasich .....

.... tell me another .....

2seaoat

He will win.  Trump has peeled off the crazies, and Bush and Kasich will be the last two traditional Republicans standing.  Kasich will win.

Sal

Sal

Funny stuff ...

Kasich is running for VP.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Snark Spigot wrote:Hahahahahahahahaha ....

.... ahhhhh .....

..... Kasich .....

.... tell me another .....

Are you mocking him? You're on record as saying he's the least of the evils.
Why wouldn't you want the least of the evils to be nominated?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

About this debate. Ten candidates will each get alotted less time than they need. So my guess is they're all preparing to do something bombastic with that limited time. They've learned how Trump gets attention and see that it works. And when the time is short they'll definitely want to use that strategy.
That means this could become one of the most memorable and entertaining political events of our lifetime.
I've got a whole case of milk duds coming from Amazon.

2seaoat

Kasich and Bush are the only two who can make a credible general election bid.  People are tired of Bush and Clinton.  The bilingual gig is nice, but America wants something new and not more paternalism.  Kasich is far from perfect.  We depart on many issues....he has governed, he cares about the citizens he governs, and he actually can make some cuts I want to see....Public employee unions.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

Are you mocking him?  You're on record as saying he's the least of the evils.
Why wouldn't you want the least of the evils to be nominated?

I'm mocking the notion that he has a snowball's chance in hell.

Kasich can't move the needle.

Sorry fellas, but that's what happens when you pack the field with crazy.

Sal

Sal

Let us predict the debate stage. Screen15

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Snark Spigot wrote:

I'm mocking the notion that he has a snowball's chance in hell.

Kasich can't move the needle.

He only joined the race a week ago.  He's already moved the needle enough to where it might get him in the first debate.  And he was able to do this at the same time Trump was getting ALL the media.

You being from Louisville know that they don't rule out a race horse after he's only 10 yards out from the starting gate.  At least let the race get to the first corner,  Sal.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum