Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Philosophy, what do you say....

+2
gulfbeachbandit
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:You could be right. But here's the thing about all that that makes my head spin.
Why would those evildoers want to rule over a burned out destitute suffering world with a suffering populace? How much human satisfaction is there in that?
Well of course the answer is none. So as really cynical and pessimistic as anyone can get when I say this, I think it's just a bunch of us (human species) has done went and fucked up. I really don't think it's by any design.
Just plain old human error. But really really BIG error.

Because they're SICK. Pathologically SICK.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end

hit start after load...

OMG, that was hilarious.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:When good men do nothing they cease to be good men...Teo.

I am doing everything I can to bring evil down......I will put my Johnson sign up, and I am telling more people about his positions......I got a kick when somebody called him a wussy....why is it that evil hides behind macho and war......the toughest people I have known in my life did not broadcast their toughness.....is just was......Johnson is not a savior, but he is a man with well thought out platforms. I am hoping he can get 10%.....if Colorado wins in decriminalizing pot, and maybe Obama will grow testicles based on our votes for Johnson....maybe the police state will start to get dismantled, maybe the Sean Hannitys beating the war drum will stop....nope what we talk about here and with our friends and neighbors does matter and I think good people are standing up to stop the evil of Romney......I think the manufactured unrest in the mideast will not be bootstrapped into something it is not because of what we say and do to stop the propoganda to fool people to think it is in our interest to bomb Iran......Good people are doing things.

My question is: How in the hell did Romney get the nomination? And, as my sister has recently reminded me: Baby steps...that's how we get from point A to point B.

Composer wrote:Seems more political than philosophical.

Thats because these people are infested with politics. Thier brains or whats left of them have been taken over.

You start a conversation, boom! its political.

Philosphies are not always about politics and they are not always intermingled.

Philosophies are about life and complex thinking. Politics is about suggesting someone other than yourself will have the answer( usually which ever political party they buy into)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum