Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Philosophy

+2
Sal
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Philosophy Empty Forum Philosophy 4/12/2016, 3:50 pm

Markle

Markle

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

2Forum Philosophy Empty Re: Forum Philosophy 4/12/2016, 4:08 pm

Sal

Sal

Forum Philosophy C00

3Forum Philosophy Empty Re: Forum Philosophy 4/12/2016, 4:47 pm

Vikingwoman

Markle, just go w/ dignity. I would have already left.

4Forum Philosophy Empty Re: Forum Philosophy 4/12/2016, 7:30 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:Markle, just go w/ dignity. I would have already left.

But you came back after being banned and criticizing Boards and the posters on this forum. You said there are better forums for you to participate in, yet here you are.

5Forum Philosophy Empty Re: Forum Philosophy 4/12/2016, 10:29 pm

Vikingwoman

If 2/3's of forum wanted me gone I would have left. I was banned after you conservatives complained because Chrissy was banned. She was banned for threatening Boards and his wife.

6Forum Philosophy Empty Re: Forum Philosophy 4/12/2016, 10:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:If 2/3's of forum wanted me gone I would have left. I was banned after you conservatives complained because Chrissy was banned. She was banned for threatening Boards and his wife.

Really...I thought you were banned because you kept the fight going after being warned. I guess I was wrong.....but you did come back after vowing you never would.

7Forum Philosophy Empty Re: Forum Philosophy 4/12/2016, 10:49 pm

2seaoat

I am hoping whatever decision is made that it will be a limited period for either person.....with a finite time....a permanent ban.....or permanently leaving the forum seem to be a remedy which is worse than the disease. I enjoy everybody, but the analogy of the spam folder does make sense.....I just do not think it is a capital offense, and a couple weeks banning, or a couple weeks of leaving the forum sure beats permanency. I have made my opinion clear....I enjoy both people in this dispute, but again.....the spam folder is a good analogy.

8Forum Philosophy Empty Re: Forum Philosophy 4/12/2016, 10:52 pm

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:If 2/3's of forum wanted me gone I would have left. I was banned after you conservatives complained because Chrissy was banned. She was banned for threatening Boards and his wife.

How do you know 2/3's of the forum want me gone?

9Forum Philosophy Empty Re: Forum Philosophy 4/12/2016, 10:57 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:I am hoping whatever decision is made that it will be a limited period for either person.....with a finite time....a permanent ban.....or permanently leaving the forum seem to be a remedy which is worse than the disease.  I enjoy everybody, but the analogy of the spam folder does make sense.....I just do not think it is a capital offense, and a couple weeks banning, or a couple weeks of leaving the forum sure beats permanency.   I have made my opinion clear....I enjoy both people in this dispute, but again.....the spam folder is a good analogy.

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10Forum Philosophy Empty Re: Forum Philosophy 4/12/2016, 11:14 pm

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:

Really...I thought you were banned because you kept the fight going after being warned. I guess I was wrong.....but you did come back after vowing you never would.

So what's your point? There wasn't a forum vote in my banning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum