Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In New York, defiant Ahmadinejad says Israel will be "eliminated

+6
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
no stress
Hospital Bob
gulfbeachbandit
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday disregarded a U.N. warning to avoid incendiary rhetoric and declared ahead of the annual General Assembly session that Israel has no roots in the Middle East and would be "eliminated."

Ahmadinejad also said he did not take seriously the threat that Israel could launch a military strike against Iran's nuclear facilities, denied sending arms to Syria, and alluded to Iran's threats to the life of British author Salman Rushdie.The United States quickly dismissed the Iranian president's comments as "disgusting, offensive and outrageous."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has hinted Israel could strike Iran's nuclear sites and criticized U.S. President Barack Obama's position that sanctions and diplomacy should be given more time to stop Tehran from acquiring nuclear weapons.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/24/us-un-assembly-ahmadinejad-idUSBRE88N0HF20120924

but yet obama couldnt meet with netanyahu because he needed to appease the american idol fans on letterman.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The smart money is on Israel to win this fight in the first round.

Ding ding.

ghandi wrote:The smart money is on Israel to win this fight in the first round.

Ding ding.

The problem is obama agrees with him.

at what point did we ever think it was ok to exterminate a entire group of people?

I'm tired of all this crap! This is my plan if I were Queen.Everybody in the middle east gets a chance to leave if they don't want to be part of the terrorists and the rest we send a nuclear bomb and blow them off the map.Over and done and everybody lives in peace.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm tired of all this crap! This is my plan if I were Queen.Everybody in the middle east gets a chance to leave if they don't want to be part of the terrorists and the rest we send a nuclear bomb and blow them off the map.Over and done and everybody lives in peace.

The only queen you qualify for is welfare queen.

lol... that kooky little guy. he's so damn cute when he talks genocide and starting wwiii.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm tired of all this crap! This is my plan if I were Queen.Everybody in the middle east gets a chance to leave if they don't want to be part of the terrorists and the rest we send a nuclear bomb and blow them off the map.Over and done and everybody lives in peace.
that's almost exactly what my tarheel cousin says who lives about 50 miles from Mt Airy NC (the real Mayberry). But he's as right-wing as rush limbaugh.
how did this happen.

no stress

no stress

Dang it! Just when you've written someone off they make a great post like this! plus vote for dreams

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Right... lets increase our already pegged Karma debt by killing millions more. Payback gonna be a bitch...

In New York, defiant Ahmadinejad says Israel will be "eliminated A5Zui

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Right... lets increase our already pegged Karma debt by killing millions more. Payback gonna be a bitch...

It all depends on what millions you kill.
Libs want to kill babies before they are born. I say give them a chance first. I'm in favor of giving them the benefit of the doubt. Wait till they grow up. If they turn out bad or useless, then abort them. Late term abortions are ok as long as its in the 60th trimester.

Ahmadinejad is doing nothing but chest thumping. Does anybody besides a few of his countrymen believe that Iran will eradicate Israel?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yomama wrote:Ahmadinejad is doing nothing but chest thumping. Does anybody besides a few of his countrymen believe that Iran will eradicate Israel?

The problems is, Wingnuts and Neocons believe Ahmadinejad, and they get all wiggy when he says crap like that. They are as nutty and unstable as he is.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ghandi wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Right... lets increase our already pegged Karma debt by killing millions more. Payback gonna be a bitch...

Libs want to kill babies before they are born. I say give them a chance first. I'm in favor of giving them the benefit of the doubt. Wait till they grow up. If they turn out bad or useless, then abort them. Late term abortions are ok as long as its in the 60th trimester.

A chance to what? Grow up to be cannon fodder? Commit suicide because they can't stand what they've become? Or what they've done? Think about it, because "the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind..." And since you're a man, you really have no personal knowledge of what it's like to be a bearer of children.

Floridatexan wrote:
ghandi wrote:

A chance to what? Grow up to be cannon fodder? Commit suicide because they can't stand what they've become? Or what they've done? Think about it, because "the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind..." And since you're a man, you really have no personal knowledge of what it's like to be a bearer of children.

In New York, defiant Ahmadinejad says Israel will be "eliminated Th?id=i.4975015944127261&pid=1

And here I thought you were leaving.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ejjZhcv7Ho

Smile

wow! I am simply amazed.

I'm not amazed that you feel that way, Im amazed you said it.

What was it that made you reach the point of frustration with the islamist that made you decide to express it vocally?

Rogue wrote:

wow! I am simply amazed.

I'm not amazed that you feel that way, Im amazed you said it.

What was it that made you reach the point of frustration with the islamist that made you decide to express it vocally?

In New York, defiant Ahmadinejad says Israel will be "eliminated Th?id=I.4643427308602038&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDiAhpDTP_k ?????

Laughing

Slicef18

Slicef18

Yup, that's pretty much what he said. I did notice though, he tamped down the heat and body language some from his previous press conferences.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's job is up for grabs in a couple of months. So he's speaking in a manner that will give him the best chance at keeping his job.
A couple of thoughts about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Iran. First they remind me of little chihuahuas and terriers. Have ya ever notices it's the little small dogs that yap, yap, yap, yap incessantly? The really big dogs, wolf hounds, greyhounds, newfoundland dogs and mastifs will give ya one good WOOF and then shut up. I see Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Iran as being like the small dogs. One other point, and it's worth noting. Iran has not invaded another nation for generations and generations. That doesn't mean they don't need to be watched, but they simply are not an aggressive people.

2seaoat

The question is.....will that yapping little dog bite......I have been bit by big dogs, and I have been bit by little dogs.....I have been bit by quiet dogs, and I have been bit by yapping dogs.......but from my experience a small yapping dog does bite.......just saying.

Also, his term of presidency is coming to an end....there will be another puppet who will be president and front men for the clergy who run the country.....and focusing on the external bogeyman is the oldest trick in the book to neutralize your domestic enemies and change the conversation from real reform in Iran.

If Israel did not exist....they would need to invent another external enemy to keep their own people from their quest for modernity.

Slicef18

Slicef18

"If Israel did not exist....they would need to invent another external enemy to keep their own people from their quest for modernity."

Iran is not a backward repressive nation and Iran has leading manufacturing industries in the fields of car-manufacture and transportation, construction materials, home appliances, food and agricultural goods, armaments, pharmaceuticals, information technology, power and petrochemicals in the Middle East. These are not a backward cultured people and invading other nations is not their history or nature.

ghandi wrote:The smart money is on Israel to win this fight in the first round.

Ding ding.

By KNOCK OUT too.

2seaoat wrote:
If Israel did not exist....they would need to invent another external enemy to keep their own people from their quest for modernity.

They have homegrown enemies. The Shia and Sunni hate each other with a passion. Both believe the other to be apostate.

Slicef18 wrote:"If Israel did not exist....they would need to invent another external enemy to keep their own people from their quest for modernity."

Iran is not a backward repressive nation and Iran has leading manufacturing industries in the fields of car-manufacture and transportation, construction materials, home appliances, food and agricultural goods, armaments, pharmaceuticals, information technology, power and petrochemicals in the Middle East. These are not a backward cultured people and invading other nations is not their history or nature.

Well at least not since the 80s when they fought a war with Iraq and the best they could do was a tie and sending 15 year olds into combat.

Slicef18

Slicef18

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:"If Israel did not exist....they would need to invent another external enemy to keep their own people from their quest for modernity."

Well at least not since the 80s when they fought a war with Iraq and the best they could do was a tie and sending 15 year olds into combat.

Not bad considering Iraq was supplied and supported by our CIA including chemical weapons. And Iraq still couldn't get it done.

VectorMan

VectorMan

The little man is nothing but a POS!

Don't we have a special assault team standing by to take this SOB out?

Slicef18

Slicef18

I'm afraid you're giving Mahmoud Ahmadinejad too much credit. He does have the title of President but he has almost no power. He does have eight Vice-Presidents though. The real power base in Iran is The Supreme Leader Cleric Ali Khamenei,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum