Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Howard Stern interviews Obama supporters and asks them questions that you will not believe the responses he gets

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/howard-stern-does-it-again-interviews-obama-supporters-in-harlem-hilarity-ensues/

1) They ask a guy when do you think Obama will kill Bin Laden? He replies, "sooner or later."

More hilarity-

Stern- Do you think Obama chose Paul Ryan as his running mate because he is African American?

LOLOLOL and she answers to the point that she doesn't even KNOW who Obama's running mate actually is (Biden).

What did the Stern crew learn? Well, among other things, they discover Osama Bin Laden isn’t dead, Romney is pro-choice, Obama is pro-life, and Paul Ryan is Obama’s running mate.

Sal

Sal

That's nothing.

The craziest shit I've heard all day was from some imbecile who thought all of the polling firms care not for their reputations for accuracy, and are purposefully skewing the numbers for Obama. And to top that, he thinks Romney is going to win the election.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

na... the best one of the entire campaign has to be obama explaining that the reason he didn't keep a campaign promise...

was because he didn't promise to keep all of his promises.

blaming the assassination of our ambassador on a youtube was a close second.

PkrBum wrote:na... the best one of the entire campaign has to be obama explaining that the reason he didn't keep a campaign promise...

was because he didn't promise to keep all of his promises.

blaming the assassination of our ambassador on a youtube was a close second.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

who knew you had to also promise to keep all your promises. I'm gonna have to remember that one lmao!

I'd be interested to know how much coverage it got... i couldn't believe my ears. strangely seagoat didn't find these or whispering a plea to a russian envoy for latitude noteworthy ... that is more than strange.

Stern did the same thing in 2008, then most thought his running mate was Palin. Sad thing is these dumb asses vote.

knothead

knothead

Unfortunately, most of our fellow citizens are completely ignorant of their government and its attendant inner workings. We could all compile a 20 question quiz of fundamental government issues and they would be woefully behind on the correct information, Really disappoints me in the knowledge of the average Joe but proves the point that carpet bombing ad campaigns on either side can make a difference, My son lives in Nashville and comments occasionally on what he hears on AM radio and it is all completely negative anti-Obama rants so he asks "What the hell?", is all this true? I encourage him to seek his own answers and he will inherit the government that he participates in, be an independent thinker (exclude me) but think for yourself but by any measure he has to care . . . . . not about Dems or GOP talking points and go from there. You gotta care and participate.

Stern did that for entertainment. Anybody could go out to skid row and ask those bums crap like that and get ridiculous answers.

This thread shows why people should have to take a test to VOTE. If you cannot even make a discernment between Democrat and Republican candidates, you have no business voting. Personally, I would start with property ownership as a requirement.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

PACEDOG#1 wrote:This thread shows why people should have to take a test to VOTE. If you cannot even make a discernment between Democrat and Republican candidates, you have no business voting. Personally, I would start with property ownership as a requirement.

Of course you would.

VectorMan

VectorMan

What's sad is that there are so many people out there that will vote for Obama for no other reason than the color of his skin. Like in 2008.

Pacedog, you know that property owner requirement would never ever fly. Can you imagine the law suits alone? Not to mention that it would in no way be fair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum