Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

State Dept debunks a few of Hillary's Lies in IG Report

+6
Wordslinger
gatorfan
Floridatexan
2seaoat
boards of FL
Sal
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
"...breaking protocol..."  "...breaking guidelines..."  Gotta love the terminology.

What do you suppose those rules and guidelines are in place for?

For the umteenth time,Pkr. There were no rules you couldn't use a private server. You just had to archive the state dept. emails.

For the umpteenth time, Vikingwoman....

“It was allowed by the State Department” 9/4/15 LIE The State Department did not know. They say if she had asked permission, she would have been refused.

First she didn't archive her emails. Second those rules are in place to comply with the laws and acts.

2seaoat

First she didn't archive her emails. Second those rules are in place to comply with the laws and acts.

Then where is the act passed by a Republican Congress which makes the current rule to turn off the bathroom light a crime, and using your private server for email a crime..........by golly do you think some folks in congress are doing EXACTLY what everybody has done for twenty years.......use their email servers and forget to turn off the bathroom light.   Do you think FOX will propagandize that Hillary does not turn the light off after using the bathroom.....I mean they made comments about her bathroom breaks in the debates.

Pure political propaganda.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/06/fbi-offers-second-secret-filing-in-clinton-email-suit-223973

2seaoat

where is the indictment?

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:Had to get this out in front of the FBI report which will be following directly and will again be critical but find no culpability.

As you well know and, like all Progressives, deny it ever even existing, IG 83 page report did find Hillary R. Clinton guilty of using a PRIVATE, CONCEALED SERVER for all her correspondence. Totally hidden from the State Department which is charged with the responsibility of archiving ALL the emails sent or received by the Secretary of State.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote: IG 83 page report did find Hillary R. Clinton guilty

State Dept debunks a few of Hillary's Lies in IG Report - Page 2 Giphy

2seaoat

Totally hidden from the State dept.......OMG......Mr. Markle and PK probably still have AOL email addresses........there may be some ninety year old nursing home residents who are unable to recognize a private email address......do you think the folks in State who knew the regulations some how had this address hidden from them? If they sent one email to the private email server and simply said, by State department regulation we cannot send official State department emails to non government servers.....where were these emails to the four SOS who used private servers? This is such low hanging fruit that a person who does not understand these issues and would gooble up this silly political propaganda would have to have an IQ significantly south of 100.

2seaoat

Let me ask one simple question.......if I am a teacher and I want to give a note to the parent of a student, and I decide to write the note on the blackboard........and when folks complained that this confidential correspondence was put on the blackboard.....would we be blaming the student or parent? This is idiotic logic. There will be NO indictment, and the innuendo has ran its course.......because it is idiotic. The worst part is that the teacher had done it with four students before little Hillary.....and now folks want to put a dunce hat on her and have her sit in the corner.....and the real fools believe she will be indicted.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Let me ask one simple question.......if I am a teacher and I want to give a note to the parent of a student, and I decide to write the note on the blackboard........and when folks complained that this confidential correspondence was put on the blackboard.....would we be blaming the student or parent?   This is idiotic logic.   There will be NO indictment, and the innuendo has ran its course.......because it is idiotic.  The worst part is that the teacher had done it with four students before little Hillary.....and now folks want to put a dunce hat on her and have her sit in the corner.....and the real fools believe she will be indicted.

BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum