Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hundreds from DOJ Donate to Hillary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://dailybail.com/home/report-doj-lawyers-investigating-hillary-clinton-donate-75k.html

Hillary Clinton has received nearly $75,000 in political contributions from employees at the Department of Justice,the agency that will decide whether or not to act if the FBI recommends charges against Clinton or her aides following its investigation into her private email server.

Justice Department employees have given Clinton far more money than her rivals, Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump,according to a review of federal campaign contributions. Clinton collected $73,437 from 228 individuals who listed the 'Department of Justice' as their employer. Twelve of the 228 contributions were for $2,700,the maximum individual amount allowed by law.

Trump,by comparison,has received little help from Justice Department employees, recording just two contributions for a total of $381. Sanders has taken 51 donations totaling $8,900 from Justice Department employees.

David Bossie,president of the watchdog group Citizens United,told the Washington Free Beacon he is not surprised by the donations.

"How can Democrat political appointees fairly investigate someone who is about to become their nominee for president?Today,I renew my call that Attorney General Lynch must appoint an independent special counsel to determine if Hillary Clinton or her agents broke the law and compromised our national security. This investigation needs to be conducted free of political influence once and for all."

Howard Krongard,who was inspector general for the State Department from 2005 to 2008,predicted earlier this year that even if the FBI referred Clinton’s case to the Justice Department for prosecution it would “never get to an indictment.”

Krongard said the case would have to go through “four loyal Democratic women,” including Lynch, top White House adviser Valerie Jarrett, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, and Assistant Attorney General Leslie Caldwell, who heads the department’s criminal division.

2seaoat

I work at Publix at a check out counter. I am donating in the Mayoral race for Big Daddy Mayor. Big Daddy Mayor comes into Kroger and buys a gallon of milk. I do not ring up the sale, and do not perform my job. Please show where there is a restriction for a person working in a Publix or a government department to make a monetary donation to a campaign, and secondly please in clear and precise language show where anybody is giving the milk away. Your fountain of innuendo without a scintilla of proof of wrong doing is your trademark. You could take your postings on this forum and trademark your innuendos......under the title.....got less than nothing.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hundreds from DOJ Donate to Hillary Smallest-violin-meme.jpg.fabf300d93562b28bda81428c2817bc8

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum