Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pay Attention to Your Local Races!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You guys...... There are also local races to consider that nobody is talking about.

I live in Escambia County District 1, and both my County Commission and ECUA Board member seats are in play. My vote for County Commissioner will either go to Jesse Casey or Karen Sindel. I will not vote for Jeff Bergosh, as I don't think he added much to the School Board while he sat on that board. I don't know who I will vote for Bergosh's school board seat--I must study the candidates. I will vote against Malcom Thomas, as he has not improved our schools a bit during his 8-years as School Superintendent.

For ECUA Board, I will vote for Jim Faxlanger, as Vicki Campbell needs to be voted out of office. The ECUA erected one of its secret sewage tanks about 250 feet from my MIL's house, and for that (with no public input) she needs to go. The entire ECUA Board should be voted out of office, IMHO.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I do not know why I have a negative opinion for Sindel.......it must be some controversy she was involved in back in the PNJ days because I simply cringe when I hear that name without the original basis for the same. I liked Jeff on the forum and I thought he made good arguments, but I cannot vote so it matters little in my regard, but I agree people should definitely get involved in local politics and know their candidates and their positions.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum