Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Axelrod"s interview with Jon Stewart

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Here is the full interview, which I found to be quite interesting. Stewart is a serious observer of politics and I find his insights informative. About 25 minutes into the interview he talks about the Trump effect, his use of the media, voting for HRC vs not voting and his experience with Congress when he was active in lobbying them to fund care for the 9-11 first responders, a vote that should have been a no brainer but gave Congress pause nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da5VYSPsoE0

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Uh oh, at about 5 minutes into the interview he tells how he likes to listen to a lot of AM talk radio.
I've had people on here tell me that's rotting my brain. Why doesn't it rot his too? lol

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:Uh oh,  at about 5 minutes into the interview he tells how he likes to listen to a lot of AM talk radio.
I've had people on here tell me that's rotting my brain.  Why doesn't it rot his too?  lol

AM talk radio is a window into their thinking. Any liberal or mainstream Democrat or moderate Republican who doesn't listen to AM talk radio, at least occasionally, is at a disadvantage because they won't be able to understand the thinking process of that group. I guess you could also read books by right wing authors and dip into FOX "News" too but the radio is a relatively painless way of being exposed to that universe of thought.

It won't rot your brain unless you buy into it, lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum