Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sarah Palin rambles incoherently in Iowa after teleprompter freezes

+7
Wordslinger
knothead
Sal
KarlRove
2seaoat
nadalfan
polecat
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

polecat

polecat

He who laughs last laughs best...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2925162/Palin-s-meltdown-GOP-firebrand-rambles-stutters-teleprompter-error-leave-crowd-baffled-just-saying-s-seriously-interested-2016-run.html

nadalfan

DNC response: Thank you!
lol

2seaoat

Even former supporters have abandoned Sarah, and if she is allowed to debate, she will destroy the Republican Party by showing that they are not serious in their effort to govern this nation and that the Oligarch is putting up puppets with stuffing for brains to dance to their message. She really is quite sad now, and my biggest advice.....go home and take care of your kids.

KarlRove

KarlRove

She's a non entity

Sal

Sal

She appears to be quite inebriated

I figure if I'm speaking and my teleprompter poops out I will break into a song and dance routine.

Razz

knothead

knothead

I would really like to believe we have seen the last of her but that is wishful thinking although she does provide great entertainment value.

Sal

Sal

She is one classy broad ...

Sarah Palin rambles incoherently in Iowa after teleprompter freezes Palin-fck-michael-moore

If you'll notice, the "o"s in "Moore" are drawn to look like gun sights.

Nice.

Her complete lack of judgement and incoherent babbling suggests to me that she probably has developed a drinking problem.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

You guys are all dead wrong about Sarah. She's the brightest, smartest star in the republican sky -- a "real" American almost all the Tea Party idolize. Run for the hills Ted Cruz - Sarah will shove you off the ice flow! Maybe she and Dr. Ben Carson can share the ticket. Let's hope so. But if they decide to paddle a canoe, someone will need to make sure both are facing the same direction .... LOL

Lol... y'all sure are easily entertained. I'm beginning to understand electing a rookie senator now.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Lol... y'all sure are easily entertained. I'm beginning to understand electing a rookie senator now.

Honest question to you, PkrBum. Did you vote for the McCain/Palin ticket?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

A "rookie senator" who is far and away better in every sense of the word for the United States of America...who has defied insurmountable odds to return the country to some sense of sanity, and who has been vilified by the right wing since day one. I am proud of our President...President Barack Hussein Obama. He will be remembered for his accomplishments, unlike George W Bush, who deserves his just punishment for crimes against humanity.

polecat

polecat

Republicans proved in Iowa that they have a wealth of candidates who would make embarrassing running mates.- LOLGOP

gatorfan

I guess everyone has their bad days.....teleprompter fail, ROFLMAO

polecat

polecat

gatorfan wrote:I guess everyone has their bad days.....teleprompter fail, ROFLMAO

Things must change for our government. Look at it! It isn’t too big to fail. It’s too big to succeed! It's too big to succeed, so we can afford no retreads or nothing will change with the same people and same policies that got us into the status quo, another Latin word, status quo, and it stands for, “Man, the middle-class everyday Americans are really gettin’ taken for a ride!” That's status quo, and GOP leaders, by the way, y'know the man can only ride ya when your back is bent, so strengthen it, then the man can't ride ya, America won't be taken for a ride, because so much is at stake and we can't afford politicians playing games like nothing more is at stake than, oh, maybe just the next standing of theirs in the next election.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sarah Palin rambles incoherently in Iowa after teleprompter freezes Palin-whoosh

17Sarah Palin rambles incoherently in Iowa after teleprompter freezes Empty jon stewart 1/27/2015, 6:29 pm

dumpcare

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/27/jon-stewart-sarah-palin_n_6552494.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum