Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deluna fest How did it go?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Deluna fest How did it go? 9/24/2012, 7:57 am

Interesting comment from the Deluna Facebook page............
.Deluna Fest We have been advise to no longer communicate with non-appeciative fans. If you have any complaints, please direct them to the Five Flags Tourism Group 's facebook page. Thanks in advance.
Might be a fake post but interesting........
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

To the Attendees, Supporters, and Fans of DeLuna Fest:

Thank you for rocking with us at the 3rd annual DeLuna Fest! We have worked hard to build a remarkable event year after year and are continuously taking your comments and suggestions into consideration.

We’ve heard from our fans and attendees, and we are aware of the circumstance that affected VIP viewing during the Pearl Jam set and about trolley system delays on Day 1. While we can’t change what has already happened, we are working diligently to address your concerns and improve your experience for the rest of the weekend. We’ve added more trolleys to the routes and they are already running smoother, plus our transportation partners have worked diligently to improve some of the obstacles that pushed the trolleys off schedule. We are also making all reasonable efforts to improve the overall VIP experience.

We are incredibly proud of the first class lineup that was secured this year. Fans on Friday were treated to Pearl Jam’s first set in Pensacola since 1994 PLUS a surprise sit-in from Eddie Vedder when Gaslight Anthem performed “State of Love and Trust!” Tonight, Foo Fighters will perform one of the last shows of their world-crossing Wasting Light tour, and on Sunday, Zac Brown Band will play songs from their recent #1 Billboard debut on DeLuna Fest’s Main Stage overlooking the Gulf. In addition, dozens of incredible bands of diverse genres are entertaining fans under a blue Florida sky.

Thank you for your continued support and for your positive energy! We look forward to another 2 days of incredible live music and beautiful weather enjoyed on the festival’s pristine sandy white beaches.

We appreciate your patience as we continue to implement these changes to improve your festival experience.

Sincerely,

Scott and Emily Mitchell
and the FFTG team

2Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/24/2012, 9:51 am

Didn't go, Georgie boy.

How was it for you this time? Hopefully, you enjoyed more of it this year than you did last year. Y'know, you didn't HAVE to bring all those naked women with you last year. I hope you took my advice and just brought the ones that needed new nipple rings.

3Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/24/2012, 2:25 pm

True I did not have to bring the ladies, but I did. The only issue that I had was that the women that wanted to go to Deluna Fest were about my age. I was almost arrested before I got to the concert for transporting obscene item/persons.. But I felt it was my duty as a local to support the vendors and the Fest,..I got a couple of very good deals on a handmade bong and a Ladies relaxation device carved from a petrified BP Tar Ball. Nipple rings were in short supply. But I was able to procure enought to out fit all my friends. The fest was GREAT My favorites "The six Fat Krauts" played with such abandonment and glee that it made me cry.............

4Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/24/2012, 5:44 pm

Maybe not so good for one lady posting in the PNJ

Dee Sanders Horton · Subscribe · Top Commenter · School of Hard Knocks, University of Life
Your Statement "And VIP ticketholders, who paid about $900 for a weekend pass, complained that they were moved out of the coveted area to allow members of the Pearl Jam fan club in Friday night." You sound if you have not interviewed the correct people... "Complained" is not the correct word. Sheriff Officers were sent in over the center isle into the front left corner where the VIP people, I'm one of them, had obviously been all day long for "The Pearl Jam concert" way later that night, or else how do thousands of other people in VIP stack up all the way to and beyond the VIP outside walk area behind the area I and they were in??? They threatened, shoved, pushed, verbally argued with all of us, as we screamed and pleaded to get the DeLuna people on the radio or phone. I videoed much of it before the officers created a mod and riot situation and the they plucked and pushed many out for bogus arguing back saying Where are we to go, there is no open spot in VIP... they started moving us physically and all at the same time Let the 150 PJ Fan Club in and the crown became a temporary whirlpool with people falling, losing they're belongings, they're family members, and they're footing... and all they're all day placement. This was highly illegal. I want to know who made that call to cause that trauma and knowingly inflict hurt on innocent bystanders standing in a legally placed paid for VIP zone... This is the side of the story that needs to be discovered and satisfied for me. I know they know and the Sheriff Dept knows who made that terrible dangerous call. WHO MADE THIS DECISION WHO GAVE THE OK, CAUSE THIS WAS NOT RANDOM.. WHO PLANNED THIS SERIOUS ILLEGAL SITUATION AT 9:06pm??? I was there and so were all the others of us that lived through it. If it was not a DeLuna Fest decision, then please please lets get to who is responsible and get to addressing what is to be done to facilitate the refunding of a concert for some of us that was a nightmare and a did not happen even though we waited and were true fans from 2pm that day and before??? Please make that a news worthy investigation. They're were kids allowed in there also, and moms, older people also. This Happened, many of us have videos and pictures... Make this right Please

5Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/24/2012, 5:59 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote: Nipple rings were in short supply. But I was able to procure enough to out fit all my friends.

Well, at least Buffy and Peaches will get their new rings. I was worried about that all weekend.

6Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/24/2012, 6:03 pm

Yomama wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote: Nipple rings were in short supply. But I was able to procure enough to out fit all my friends.

Well, at least Buffy and Peaches will get their new rings. I was worried about that all weekend.

Tiny Tammy bought 3 rings? Maybe a spare?

7Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/24/2012, 9:10 pm

knothead

knothead

I live here on the island but did not attend. What I do know is that during the Zac Brown finale the gates were opened to anyone for free to come in and enjoy. I won't speculate but that is a fact. Overall, it was a success if we measure activities/events that grow and support local business so it's a good thing overall.

8Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/25/2012, 2:27 pm

Deluna Fest(Facebook Page)
Due to the overwhelming amount of dis-satisfied VIP and Trolley ticket purchases, we are now directing all complaints to our lawers, Aylstock, Witkin, Kreis & Overholtz, PLC. Please contact them with any concerns you have. They can be reached at (888) 255-2956 or found on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AWKOLaw
Dont know if this is real or not. But someone is pissed...............

9Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/25/2012, 4:39 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:Dont know if this is real or not. But someone is pissed...............

Those VIP folks oughta be pissed. They paid $600 extra (or whatever) to get the VIP treatment, not to be herded out of their space like cattle. And they obviously have the money to raise a real stink! I'd be pissed too.

Deluna fest  How did it go? Mad-an10

10Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/25/2012, 5:19 pm

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:Dont know if this is real or not. But someone is pissed...............

Those VIP folks oughta be pissed. They paid $600 extra (or whatever) to get the VIP treatment, not to be herded out of their space like cattle. And they obviously have the money to raise a real stink! I'd be pissed too.

Oh, yeah, I'm pissed. I paid $695.37 for a VIP ticket only to find out I had to share a toilet with some idiot who told me he got in free since he was related to Stooder who had a connection because he traded out tickets to next years Wahoo games. That measly little bastard was trying to act like he had as much money as the rest of us who all inherited fortunes from our daddies who made deals downtown when the deal making was better than now. But Stooder did come in later on to buy everyone a round of icewater which would have been nice if it hadn't been in a cheapo paper cup. He said he was gonna start selling ice water in cups at the games next year to make some real money. I got even more pissed when my favorite band in the
world , Death Dealing Solar Powered Farts cancelled due to the bass player's untimely death by suffocation. The Foo Fighters had a somewhat quiet gig, somehow the Foo failed to appear and so there was no fight. I was further dismayed when Mitt Romney appeared and started signing autographs.This was a huge thrill for all of us VIPs until we found out he hired by the De Luna Fest people and was just an out of work actor in a clever disguise. He was signing them PRESIDENT ROMNEY. I got twelve of them and am selling them or a hundred bucks apiece while I can 'cause they will be worthless after the 7th of November.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

11Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/25/2012, 6:05 pm

knothead

knothead

Yella wrote:
Yomama wrote:

Oh, yeah, I'm pissed. I paid $695.37 for a VIP ticket only to find out I had to share a toilet with some idiot who told me he got in free since he was related to Stooder who had a connection because he traded out tickets to next years Wahoo games. That measly little bastard was trying to act like he had as much money as the rest of us who all inherited fortunes from our daddies who made deals downtown when the deal making was better than now. But Stooder did come in later on to buy everyone a round of icewater which would have been nice if it hadn't been in a cheapo paper cup. He said he was gonna start selling ice water in cups at the games next year to make some real money. I got even more pissed when my favorite band in the
world , Death Dealing Solar Powered Farts cancelled due to the bass player's untimely death by suffocation. The Foo Fighters had a somewhat quiet gig, somehow the Foo failed to appear and so there was no fight. I was further dismayed when Mitt Romney appeared and started signing autographs.This was a huge thrill for all of us VIPs until we found out he hired by the De Luna Fest people and was just an out of work actor in a clever disguise. He was signing them PRESIDENT ROMNEY. I got twelve of them and am selling them or a hundred bucks apiece while I can 'cause they will be worthless after the 7th of November.

LOL

12Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/25/2012, 6:29 pm

Tiny Tammy says that contrary to rumors she was not involved with the death of Bass Player of Death Dealing Solar Powered Farts. . The fact that parts of her underwear was found in his nose was not her fault. She was going to report them stolen to the LEOs when she heard the news.

13Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/25/2012, 6:57 pm

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:Tiny Tammy says that contrary to rumors she was not involved with the death of Bass Player of Death Dealing Solar Powered Farts. . The fact that parts of her underwear was found in his nose was not her fault. She was going to report them stolen to the LEOs when she heard the news.

Yep, Anthony Big Nose Brucciagna had an obsession with sniffing around where he wasn't supposed to and it finally proved to be his demise. Tiny Tammy, who was the backup singer for Bubonnica Playgue, had a name that was a misnomer if there ever was one, since she weighed in at 406 pounds, was passed out in the back end of their travel van and was laying on top of the unfortunate Brucciagna who was buried alive with his hand only inches away from a diving snorkel that perhaps would have saved his life. Its not easy being a musician.

14Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/26/2012, 12:19 pm

In the PNJ today Tiny Tammy reported that she was not a 406lb BBW as reported in a local discussion form..She was only 404 lbs and the reported weight may have been to a Smithfield ham she was carring under her skirt. Quote "As a professional back up singer for the Bubonnica Playgue I am well aware of my stage pressence and to say that I am over weight is just hate speach"

15Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/26/2012, 12:40 pm

Yella wrote:Tiny Tammy, who was the backup singer for Bubonnica Playgue, had a name that was a misnomer if there ever was one, since she weighed in at 406 pounds, was passed out in the back end of their travel van and was laying on top of the unfortunate Brucciagna who was buried alive with his hand only inches away from a diving snorkel that perhaps would have saved his life. Its not easy being a musician.

I hate to post off topic... well, not really... but I have a true story to tell.

I was a biology student at UWF and we did a diving trip to the keys to collect specimens in 1971. We had a great time, but that's another story. We were driving back with marine specimens in jars and such, and were dropping some of the students off at their homes along the way. One student lived at Pensacola Beach. We just wanted to get home after driving straight from Marathon Key and this was before the interstates in Florida... a loooong drive!

After dropping that student off about 3 a.m., someone in the back kicked a 5-gallon bucket of formaldehyde over, and a stream of formaldehyde ran up the center of the van all the way to the front. I grabbed my snorkel and stuck it out the window and breathed fresh air. Dr. D'Asaro, who was driving, didn't use a snorkel and I remember watching him constantly wiping tears away from his eyes.

You just can't make this shit up... well, I guess Yellerfeller could.

16Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/26/2012, 12:45 pm

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:
Yella wrote:Tiny Tammy, who was the backup singer for Bubonnica Playgue, had a name that was a misnomer if there ever was one, since she weighed in at 406 pounds, was passed out in the back end of their travel van and was laying on top of the unfortunate Brucciagna who was buried alive with his hand only inches away from a diving snorkel that perhaps would have saved his life. Its not easy being a musician.

I hate to post off topic... well, not really... but I have a true story to tell.

I was a biology student at UWF and we did a diving trip to the keys to collect specimens in 1971. We had a great time, but that's another story. We were driving back with marine specimens in jars and such, and were dropping some of the students off at their homes along the way. One student lived at Pensacola Beach. We just wanted to get home after driving straight from Marathon Key and this was before the interstates in Florida... a loooong drive!

After dropping that student off about 3 a.m., someone in the back kicked a 5-gallon bucket of formaldehyde over, and a stream of formaldehyde ran up the center of the van all the way to the front. I grabbed my snorkel and stuck it out the window and breathed fresh air. Dr. D'Asaro, who was driving, didn't use a snorkel and I remember watching him constantly wiping tears away from his eyes.

You just can't make this shit up... well, I guess Yellerfeller could.

Eric, have you ever considered using the snorkel when you are making margaritas so you can breathe in the tequila fumes and heighten your trip?

17Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/26/2012, 1:00 pm

I found a Picture of your clasmates from the trip
Deluna fest  How did it go? L

18Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/26/2012, 1:17 pm

Yella wrote:Eric, have you ever considered using the snorkel when you are making margaritas so you can breathe in the tequila fumes and heighten your trip?

Hmmmm. Not a bad idea. Maybe a snort of a half teaspoon of good Tequila might be in order. (It'd probably bring a tear to the eye Razz Razz Razz )

Christine got a bottle of Casa Noble for the weekend. I haven't had any of it, but it gets good reviews on Tequila.net... a 93. I don't think anything gets a rating higher than 96. Some people rave about Patron, but it isn't rated very highly... an 81... it is relatively tasteless.
Deluna fest  How did it go? Tn_33_10

19Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/26/2012, 1:45 pm

Border Town Fav Maybe 60 cent a Jug back in the day LOL
Deluna fest  How did it go? Mexico-7
Not really Tequila , But,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I guess it rate maybe a 5 or 6 on your scale,,,,,,

20Deluna fest  How did it go? Empty Re: Deluna fest How did it go? 9/26/2012, 2:46 pm

Yella

Yella

TEQUILA WARNING LABELS

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may leave you wondering what the Hell happened to your bra or trousers.

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may make you think you have mysterious Kung-Fu powers, resulting in you getting your ass kicked.

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary (whose species and/or name you can’t recall).

WARNING: The consumption of tequila is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead.

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than some really, really big guy called Chuck.

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may lead you to believe you are invisible.

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may cause a disturbance in the space-time continuum, wherein gaps in consciousness appear.

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may cause pregnancy. (Maybe we should check with Tex about this one?)

WARNING: The consumption of tequila is a major factor in dancing like a geek.

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to SMASH YOUR HEAD IN!!

WARNING: The consumption of tequila may cause you to thay shings like thish.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum