Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crawfish for 50 including kids

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crawfish for 50 including kids Empty Crawfish for 50 including kids 4/3/2016, 11:36 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Had a Crawfish Boil today....Suprise 40 birthday party for Daughter and Son in law. It was great. After removing the crawfish, sausage, and vegetables from the boil we threw some fresh sliced pineapple in...awesome.

You know it's a good party when you draw 2 cop cars.....lol one was driving by so we invited her to join us and another officer joined us. The kids got to show them how to eat the crawfish....but they really enjoyed taking turns being handcuffed.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 4/3/2016, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Crawfish for 50 including kids Fb_img12

Crawfish for 50 including kids Fb_img13

/view/17590589/562]Crawfish for 50 including kids Fb_img15[/url]Crawfish for 50 including kids Fb_img14
Crawfish for 50 including kids Fb_img16

Lisa12

Beautiful family Joani! Looks like an awesome time Smile

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanie, it isn't even football season and you have that durn Seminole flag out polluting the view of your front yard....

That's okay, my neighbor across the street still has his Alabama flag out, too....

In other thoughts, it was a great day for a party, and I hope it was a blast!  Cool

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I ate a crawfish once......

I majored in biology in college, and for about 4 months I kept a live crawfish as a pet in a small glass tank. I fed it a diet of earth worms and it molted 4 times, growing to twice its size in that time. I even put a couple of guppies in the tank to keep it company, but they turned into a midnight snack....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wow that looks good. A cold beer or three and I'd be all set.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

My favorite beer now is Stella Artois. They had a bunch of different beer and a keg in the kegarator.

FSU FLAGS....fly year round! Z that is youngest daughter's house.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lisa12 wrote:Beautiful family Joani! Looks like an awesome time Smile

Thank you....3 kids, 9 grandchildren all in Gulf Breeze. My sister is in Pensacola and has 3 grandchildren.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum