Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Progressives here say only one American a week is killed by terrorism. The WORLD does not matter!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Progressives here say only one American a week is killed by terrorism.  The WORLD does not matter!

Step up Progressives, show us all where these FACTS are not true?

Since you CANNOT, please feel free to childishly attack the source and me.

Global Islamist Terror Surges in Lethality, Focus

by Pete Hoekstra
Foxnews.com
March 28, 2016

This article first appeared on FoxNews.com

People might sense that Islamist terror is on the rise as they follow daily news reporting, but they might be shocked at how significantly it has spiraled in lethality and focus in a very short amount of time.

Deaths from jihadist assaults rose from an annual average of roughly 2,500 innocents per year from 2001 to 2006, to an average of 3,300 per year in 2007-2011, to 9,000 per year in 2012-2013 and to an average of more than 28,000 in 2014-2015.

Also, Attacks were widespread across the globe with significant periods of time between them in the period from 2001 to 2006 suggesting that communication and coordination was not nearly as sophisticated as we see today.

Today ISIS claims two caliphates – one the size of Indiana in Iraq and Syria and the other along the Mediterranean coast in Libya – from which to expand its genocidal influence in the Middle East and Africa. Large areas of the African continent experienced tremendous mass slaughter from Islamist terror in recent years, led by ISIS affiliate Boko Haram.

The Investigative Project on Terrorism (IPT) – in a new analysis of global Islamist terror – identified these two alarming developments that have gone largely unreported and unnoticed.

The analysis confirms that the West has proven itself unable to develop and implement effective strategies to confront, contain and defeat ISIS or any of the 34 terrorist organizations that have pledged their allegiance to it.

The result is that deaths attributable to jihadists have increased by roughly 700 percent since 2011, and ISIS now has two caliphates (Iraq/Syria and Libya) from which it can threaten three continents: Asia, Africa and Europe.

It is a dangerous situation.

[...]

http://www.investigativeproject.org/5242/global-islamist-terror-surges-in-lethality-focus#

This, to my Progressive friends is the NEW NORMAL.  JUST SUCK IT UP AND LIVE WITH IT YOU SCARDY CAT WEENIES!

When is obama going to "bridge the gap"? That diplomacy stuff will fix it... just like it did on the chalkboard at school.

They don't just give away those nobel peace prizes.

2seaoat

There have been a little over seven hundred and fifty Americans who have lost their lives to terrorists attacks in America and the world since the day after 911. There have been more Americans who died of bee stings during that same period. Millions died in Cambodia while America who upset stability in Southeast Asia with our Viet Nam excursion sat by and did nothing.....yet a few thousand who die of criminal acts over the last 17 years would not make one month of the carnage in Cambodia.......no the military industrial complex has to create the Orwellian fiction that you can fight terrorism with Military actions.........nothing more or less.....scare the scardy cats and cowards to justify stealing America.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:There have been a little over  seven hundred and fifty Americans who have lost their lives to terrorists attacks in America and the world since the day after 911.  There have been more Americans who died of bee stings during that same period.   Millions died in Cambodia while America who upset stability in Southeast Asia with our Viet Nam excursion sat by and did nothing.....yet a few thousand who die of criminal acts over the last 17 years would not make one month of the carnage in Cambodia.......no the military industrial complex has to create the Orwellian fiction that you can fight terrorism with Military actions.........nothing more or less.....scare the scardy cats and cowards to justify stealing America.

Millions of innocent civilians were slaughtered in Vietnam after we bailed too.

Bring yourself up to date with the fatalities. I know the numbers are getting out of hand.

By your method, I guess the 600,000 killed in the Civil War isn't so bad if we average it out to say 1492.

By the way, an EgyptAir airliner with about 60 people on board has been hijacked. More on another thread.

Yep, who would even notice that we are in a war of terror.

2seaoat

Nice try......blaming the hijack on terrorists. The guy is piszed at his wife, and your hysteria and fear must make it difficult for you to leave the house. How can anybody be that scared to think the boogeyman is everywhere. I am sorry that the terrorist attack at the capitol did not meet your profile, because being fearful of white people would probably push you over the edge.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:When is obama going to "bridge the gap"? That diplomacy stuff will fix it... just like it did on the chalkboard at school.

They don't just give away those nobel peace prizes.

Apparently, they did.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Nice try......blaming the hijack on terrorists.  The guy is piszed at his wife, and your hysteria and fear must make it difficult for you to leave the house.  How can anybody be that scared to think the boogeyman is everywhere.   I am sorry that the terrorist attack at the capitol did not meet your profile, because being fearful of white people would probably push you over the edge.

Sorry my good friend, but I did not say it was a terrorist although it certainly contributed to the uneasiness due to all the recent Fatal Radical Islamic Terrorist attacks in the past month.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum