Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROGRESSIVES here think we have to accept regular FATAL TERRORIST ATTACKS...as the new NORM! Malarkey!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

PROGRESSIVES here think we have to accept regular FATAL TERRORIST ATTACKS...as the new NORM!   Malarkey!

November 9, 2015  Russian Airliner 224 killed

November 13, 2015, Paris   The attackers killed 130 people,[2] including 89 at the Bataclan theatre,[9] where they took hostages before engaging in a stand-off with police. Another 368 people were injured,[4] 80–99 seriously.

December 2, 2015 San Bernardino shooting  14 people were killed and 22 were seriously injured

March 22, 2016 three coordinated nail bombings occurred in Belgium: two at Brussels Airport in Zaventem, and one at Maalbeek metro station in Brussels. In these attacks, 31 victims and three suicide bombers were killed, and over 300 people were injured.

March 27, 2016  Pakistan  A suicide bomber killed at least 65 people, More than 300 other people were wounded, officials said.

According to the Progressives, we should just roll over and take it up the....

2seaoat

According to the Progressives, we should just roll over and take it up the....

Well boo..........retreat to your closet and shiver.........scared to death is no way to go through life. I feel pretty confident one American a week will die for the next ten years.......and if I was as scared as you are.....I would think that talking big protects us when we bomb civilians and spend trillions on the MIC.....but I am not a trembling coward who is afraid of being killed by a terrorist or a bee. A bunch of nightlights for the cowards would save money for America.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:According to the Progressives, we should just roll over and take it up the....

Well boo..........retreat to your closet and shiver.........scared to death is no way to go through life.   I feel pretty confident one American a week will die for the next ten years.......and if I was as scared as you are.....I would think that talking big protects us when we bomb civilians and spend trillions on the MIC.....but I am not a trembling coward who is afraid of being killed by a terrorist or a bee.  A bunch of nightlights for the cowards would save money for America.

Sad, I would have thought you would expect safety for your wife and children.

2seaoat

My wife, children, and grandchildren face much more realistic risks of failing infrastructure which threatens the public more than one American dying a week. What utter cowardice to be a shill for an industry which sells weapons for war, when we are talking about criminal conspiracies and proper law enforcement can reduce risks of terrorism far greater than the illusion that ideas have a territory or location which the implements of war will extinguish. Brave Americans want America to invest in fixing our infrastructure, and not continuing to empty our blood and wealth for special interests who scare cowards and children.....man up....or get a night light. I do not go to bed tonight worried about terrorism or bee stings. That frankly is insanity.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:My wife, children, and grandchildren face much more realistic risks of failing infrastructure which threatens the public more than one American dying a week.  What utter cowardice to be a shill for an industry which sells weapons for war, when we are talking about criminal conspiracies and proper law enforcement can reduce risks of terrorism far greater than the illusion that ideas have a territory or location which the implements of war will extinguish.  Brave Americans want America to invest in fixing our infrastructure, and not continuing to empty our blood and wealth for special interests who scare cowards and children.....man up....or get a night light.  I do not go to bed tonight worried about terrorism or bee stings.   That frankly is insanity.

So your idea is to discontinue all our surveillance at airports, shopping centers, large sporting events and everywhere else and just let ISIS take over just parts of the US and the rest of the world.

Gotcha!

2seaoat

So your idea is to discontinue all our surveillance at airports, shopping centers, large sporting events and everywhere else and just let ISIS take over just parts of the US and the rest of the world.

I am for more investments in intelligence gathering and less investments in military. I want drastic cuts in the Military. I have complete faith in American law enforcement to protect America from criminals. I want cowards like yourself to be exposed for what they are.....cowards......like you actually verbalized that ISIS is going to take over parts of the US if we do not become militarily involved in other nations internal disputes which we actually fanned the flames with unnecessary war which killed hundreds of thousands of innocents.

America has had enough with scardy cat cowards who beat their chests like the worm Cruz and talk about what tough guys they are and how they are going to protect us. I would rather see the soft spoken analytical FBI protect this country.

You gotcha is symbolic of how utterly off the wall your scardy cat reasoning has become. I am sorry you are getting older, and America does not look like the Chicago of your youth......I am sorry you are facing health issues which have turned a former motorcycle enthusiast into a cowering fearful fool, but really just get a night light and wait to see out of three hundred and fifty million a terrorist will harm you.......somewhere in what remains to your once rational mind you will see how utterly cowardly you have become....it really is quite sad. Man up or go find a gated community and get some burglar bars.......and Bob will teach you how to push a dresser in front of your door. You see Bob is fighting a very real battle now.....not one that has a bit of tolerance for scardy cats worrying about highly improbable things.....Cancer is a MF and it is real, and it requires caution, but never the hysteria of a bee sting or terrorist attack.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:So your idea is to discontinue all our surveillance at airports, shopping centers, large sporting events and everywhere else and just let ISIS take over just parts of the US and the rest of the world.

I am for more investments in intelligence gathering and less investments in military.  I want drastic cuts in the Military.  I have complete faith in American law enforcement to protect America from criminals.   I want cowards like yourself to be exposed for what they are.....cowards......like you actually verbalized that ISIS is going to take over parts of the US if we do not become militarily involved in other nations internal disputes which we actually fanned the flames with unnecessary war which killed hundreds of thousands of innocents.

America has had enough with scardy cat cowards who beat their chests like the worm Cruz and talk about what tough guys they are and how they are going to protect us.   I would rather see the soft spoken analytical FBI protect this country.

You gotcha is symbolic of how utterly off the wall your scardy cat reasoning has become.   I am sorry you are getting older, and America does not look like the Chicago of your youth......I am sorry you are facing health issues which have turned a former motorcycle enthusiast into a cowering fearful fool, but really just get a night light and wait to see out of three hundred and fifty million a terrorist will harm you.......somewhere in what remains to your once rational mind you will see how utterly cowardly you have become....it really is quite sad.  Man up or go find a gated community and get some burglar bars.......and Bob will teach you how to push a dresser in front of your door.   You see Bob is fighting a very real battle now.....not one that has a bit of tolerance for scardy cats worrying about highly improbable things.....Cancer is a MF and it is real, and it requires caution, but never the hysteria of a bee sting or terrorist attack.

cheers cheers cheers

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:So your idea is to discontinue all our surveillance at airports, shopping centers, large sporting events and everywhere else and just let ISIS take over just parts of the US and the rest of the world.

I am for more investments in intelligence gathering and less investments in military.  I want drastic cuts in the Military. I have complete faith in American law enforcement to protect America from criminals.    I want cowards like yourself to be exposed for what they are.....cowards......like you actually verbalized that ISIS is going to take over parts of the US if we do not become militarily involved in other nations internal disputes which we actually fanned the flames with unnecessary war which killed hundreds of thousands of innocents.

America has had enough with scardy cat cowards who beat their chests like the worm Cruz and talk about what tough guys they are and how they are going to protect us.   I would rather see the soft spoken analytical FBI protect this country.

You gotcha is symbolic of how utterly off the wall your scardy cat reasoning has become.   I am sorry you are getting older, and America does not look like the Chicago of your youth......I am sorry you are facing health issues which have turned a former motorcycle enthusiast into a cowering fearful fool, but really just get a night light and wait to see out of three hundred and fifty million a terrorist will harm you.......somewhere in what remains to your once rational mind you will see how utterly cowardly you have become....it really is quite sad.  Man up or go find a gated community and get some burglar bars.......and Bob will teach you how to push a dresser in front of your door.   You see Bob is fighting a very real battle now.....not one that has a bit of tolerance for scardy cats worrying about highly improbable things.....Cancer is a MF and it is real, and it requires caution, but never the hysteria of a bee sting or terrorist attack.

Your naivete is awesome. You may not have noticed, this is NOT the same as it was 40 years ago.

As a good foil, you know full well we are at war and they are not robbing a filling station.

Explain to these people, their families and loved ones how they could have been struck by lightning or killed by a shark. Nothing to be concerned about!

PROGRESSIVES here think we have to accept regular FATAL TERRORIST ATTACKS...as the new NORM!   Malarkey! Brussels_zpsusop5yot

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PROGRESSIVES here think we have to accept regular FATAL TERRORIST ATTACKS...as the new NORM!  

No we don't. Besides, nobody can top the fatal Islamic terror attacks that happened on 9/11/01, when 3,000 Americans died. George W. Bush though it was more important to read a kids book to a bunch of kindergarteners than it was to remain vigilant and protect this nation from radical Islam!

PROGRESSIVES here think we have to accept regular FATAL TERRORIST ATTACKS...as the new NORM!   Malarkey! 299_booker_classroom_closeup2050081722-9138

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Explain to these people, their families and loved ones how they could have been struck by lightning or killed by a shark. Nothing to be concerned about!

Why? It is a non problem when all threats are properly ranked. The child who dies from a bee sting does not have some cowardly lion crowing about bombing the forest because bees could harm someone.......folks understand that losing one American out of three hundred and fifty million a week is not a viable threat which requires hysteria designed to spend money on military solutions......How did butchmeup do with that line in the Republican primary.....he was laughed off the stage by republicans, so I guess they must be progressives too.......Try as hard as you can to make the seven hundred plus dead Americans who died since nine eleven into something more than it really is.......I remember the panic by the media about the killer bee invasion. They even did a movie where the hero leads the killer bees to the superbowl in New Orleans and kills them........it just really boils down to intelligence, and America pretty much rejected your comrade of pussydom when Butchmeup go no votes.....I mean literally not one delegate bought into the hysteria of cowards......and that was Republicans....not progressives.

by ZVUGKTUBM Yesterday at 10:45 pm
PROGRESSIVES here think we have to accept regular FATAL TERRORIST ATTACKS...as the new NORM!

No we don't. Besides, nobody can top the fatal Islamic terror attacks that happened on 9/11/01, when 3,000 Americans died. George W. Bush though it was more important to read a kids book to a bunch of kindergarteners than it was to remain vigilant and protect this nation from radical Islam!

Well ok Obama was sitting on his keester as San Bernadino, Paris and Brussels burned while having. A great time at a baseball game. No public offer of assistance just doing his thing as he does pretty regularly when SHTF

And Seaoat are you referring to confidence in the same civilian law enforcement that got us into 911?

polecat

polecat

PROGRESSIVES here think we have to accept regular FATAL TERRORIST ATTACKS...as the new NORM! Malarkey!

Just as Regressives think we have to accept regular mass shootings... an the norm.

Markel loves the MIC. Keep 'em rolling in dough and our military paced out with senseless deployments.

Rolling Eyes

You continue to call out the Progressives. You're just a stick in the same ol' mud hole.

Terrorism is fought with intelligence. You only want to go senselessly to war - with whom? A country? Which one? And does that end it?

Keep calling out people for their forward thinking, Markel. You and your MIC buds. Talk about blood on your hands....

Imo it's about importing 65,000 people that we have no reasonable way to vet. Women, children, and elderly first.

Military age men should be resisting the fanatic islamic extremists. If we can confirm that then they can come here.

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:PROGRESSIVES here think we have to accept regular FATAL TERRORIST ATTACKS...as the new NORM!   Malarkey!

Just as Regressives think we have to accept regular mass shootings... an the norm.  

Please show us all where anyone has made that statement or anything resembling that statement?

Would you also kindly list all the mass shootings which have NOT occurred in "SAFE/GUN FREE ZONES"?

If you cannot do that, please return to the topic of this thread as your attempted , ludicrous comparison between mass shootings and a massive, worldwide radical Islamic Terrorist group.

polecat

polecat

The only thing that can stop a bad terrorist is a good terrorist. Hi, I'm Donald Trump and I'm running for president of the United States. - OhNoSheTwitnt ‏

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:The only thing that can stop a bad terrorist is a good terrorist. Hi, I'm Donald Trump and I'm running for president of the United States. - OhNoSheTwitnt ‏

THANK YOU, for boldly admitting that you have...

PROGRESSIVES here think we have to accept regular FATAL TERRORIST ATTACKS...as the new NORM!   Malarkey! Nothing%20plus%20nothing_zpsp5o32y9v

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum