Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lame Duck President Obama helps his good friends Communist Castro Brothers to arrest PRO-DEMOCRACY DEMONSTRATORS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

CUBA
Cuban agents brutalize democracy protesters after Obama visit

Patrick Symmes for Yahoo News
March 25, 2016

Well, that was fast. On Tuesday, President Obama addressed Cubans about the importance of human rights and peaceful dialogue. On Thursday, pro-democracy demonstrators in Havana were beaten and arrested by Cuban police agents just steps away from where Obama had spoken.

The demonstration occurred three blocks from the Grand Theater of Havana, where Obama spoke live to the Cuban nation, and was swiftly broken up by plainclothes officers, who attacked demonstrators violently and then stuffed those they had captured into police cars and swept them away within moments. This reporter witnessed the brutal arrests of two demonstrators during the midafternoon eruption of public dissent in one of the most public forums in the city.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/cuban-agents-brutalize-democracy-protesters-1393527552835638.html

2seaoat

Who knew the communist treat their folks like law enforcement treats American citizens in Feurguson Mo.........who knew........must be the President's fault.....I wonder if we are giving Cuba all our war junk, or do they actually mix it up hand to hand with their citizens?

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:

CUBA

March 25, 2016

Well, that was fast. On Tuesday, President Obama addressed Cubans about the importance of human rights and peaceful dialogue. On Thursday, pro-democracy demonstrators in Havana were beaten and arrested by Cuban police agents just steps away from where Obama had spoken.

The demonstration occurred three blocks from the Grand Theater of Havana, where Obama spoke live to the Cuban nation, and was swiftly broken up by plainclothes officers, who attacked demonstrators violently and then stuffed those they had captured into police cars and swept them away within moments. This reporter witnessed the brutal arrests of two demonstrators during the midafternoon eruption of public dissent in one of the most public forums in the city.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/cuban-agents-brutalize-democracy-protesters-1393527552835638.html

It's Obama's fault Farkle. He should have done more!

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

CUBA

March 25, 2016

It's Obama's fault Farkle. He should have done more!

I think he did quite enough. Doing the wave, at a baseball game with a murderous Communist Dictator while in Brussels they were still mopping up the blood of American victims of ISIS terrorism.

Of course he could have danced the tango with them. Oh...that's right, that was in Brasil.

Lame Duck President Obama helps his good friends Communist Castro Brothers to arrest PRO-DEMOCRACY DEMONSTRATORS 27d93259-ec47-4543-b0d6-3d6b778a5aad_zpsdsmxf28j

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lame Duck President Obama helps his good friends Communist Castro Brothers to arrest PRO-DEMOCRACY DEMONSTRATORS

Markle, Obama will be gone in less than a year. I suggest you start crafting new propaganda for the incoming POTUS. I am sure she will be huge in your mind then, so you should get yourself ready for it now.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Lame Duck President Obama helps his good friends Communist Castro Brothers to arrest PRO-DEMOCRACY DEMONSTRATORS

Markle, Obama will be gone in less than a year. I suggest you start crafting new propaganda for the incoming POTUS. I am sure she will be huge in your mind then, so you should get yourself ready for it now.

I wouldn't start counting your chickens yet.

If I had nearly 200 FBI agents turning over rocks I thought I had hidden, I certainly wouldn't be overly confident about my future. Especially with those closest to those rocks have been given total immunity for their testimony?

I presume you are aware that the FBI does not give immunity unless they already know what the witness is going to say and have determined to be worth the immunity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum