Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's interesting about the National Enquirer story

+3
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

First of all,  yes it is true that it was the National Enquirer which first broke the John Edwards sex scandal.  And that turned out to be 100% real and true.
So we can't automatically rule out that the Cruz sex scandal is nothing but made up tabloid news.  It well could be true.

But here's the rest of the story...

You can’t blame Cruz for seeing Trump’s tiny fingerprints on the story—and it’s fully plausible that the mogul or one of his allies (rather than a Rubio booster) gave the story to the tabloid. After all, the supermarket tabloid is, for all intents and purposes, the Trump Train’s caboose.
“TRUMP MUST BE PREZ!” began the Enquirer’s endorsement of the mogul, published earlier this month. “INSIDE: VOTE FOR HIS VICE PRESIDENT!” (One of the options is Sen. Cruz, who the publication had previously dubbed, “Boozin’ Ted.”)

In that same issue, the editors call Marco Rubio “NERDY.” The issue, dated March 14, 2016, also features bombshell exposes on the Illuminati taking control of Hollywood to erect “totalitarian world government,” as well as Dr. Phil’s “REIGN OF TERROR.”
David Pecker—the CEO of American Media, Inc., which publishes the Enquirer—is tight with Trump.
Trump has repeatedly praised Pecker and tweeted several times in 2013 that his pal should be named the new CEO of Time magazine.
The tabloid has provided Trump’s presidential bid with glowing coverage, and has been rewarded with “exclusive” interviews. In January, “America’s most popular presidential candidate” gave a two-part interview on the “most intimate details of [his] amazing life!” Trump is even an occasional National Enquirer contributor.
“Trump is a big friend of Pecker,” an anonymous source told the New York Daily News, claiming that the billionaire reality TV star is “protected” by the Enquirer. “So no John Edwards-type investigations … Some of the staff are furious. Trump’s such fertile ground, and it drives them crazy to not only be staying away from it, but running puff pieces for him.”
A source close to the tabloid also told New York magazine in October that Trump’s campaign was the source for an Enquirer cover story on one of the mogul’s former rivals.
“Bungling Surgeon Ben Carson Left Sponge in Patient’s Brain!” the headline bellowed. (The Trump campaign and Pecker flatly denied this allegation.)
The Enquirer has also savaged other Trump foes, including Rubio, Cruz, Carly Fiorina, and Jeb Bush. It recently reported that Bush, as governor of Florida, was embroiled in “sleazy cheating scandals…[with a] Playboy Bunny turned lawyer,” a rumor Bush publicly denied over a decade ago.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/25/ted-cruz-affair-rumors-peddled-by-marco-rubio-s-allies.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm having trouble keeping my composure after reading that the last name of the head honcho at National Enquirer is "Pecker".

Can you imagine what it must have been like to be in middle school and high school and your home room teacher calls the roll and says "David Pecker"?
After the first time hearing that I would have gone straight to a judge to have my name changed. 
That's probably why he became a tabloid muckracker.  It's his way of getting revenge on all those who ridiculed him for his last name.

And one other thing of note in that article...

"You can’t blame Cruz for seeing Trump’s tiny fingerprints on the story"

You just can't make this shit up.  lol

dumpcare

Can't you just see roll call in gym class? Pecker is Pecker here?

Regardless of which pecker head started this rumor that may or may not to be true, Rubio's camp had a hand in this too.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/25/ted-cruz-affair-rumors-peddled-by-marco-rubio-s-allies.html

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

John Edwards sure ruined his career with an over active "pecker" while his wife was dying of cancer and still campaigning for his sorry ass.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:John Edwards sure ruined his career with an over active "pecker" while his wife was dying of cancer and still campaigning for his sorry ass.

Well said . . . .

2seaoat

I do not find the National Enquirer story plausible. No woman in America could find the worm attractive.........but it is totally consistent with his hypocrisy of using the bible to hide his lying words.

dumpcare

Joanimaroni wrote:John Edwards sure ruined his career with an over active "pecker" while his wife was dying of cancer and still campaigning for his sorry ass.

Edwards was a pretty low individual.

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:I do not find the National Enquirer story plausible.  No woman in America could find the worm attractive.........but it is totally consistent with his hypocrisy of using the bible to hide his lying words.

It's not his looks, it is the power he may have one day.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:Can you imagine what it must have been like to be in middle school and high school and your home room teacher calls the roll and says "David Pecker"? After the first time hearing that I would have gone straight to a judge to have my name changed.

This reminds me of my late Cousin Bobby (may God rest his soul...). Bobby grew up in the Greater Los Angeles area, which had a huge phone book when we were kids. He told once when we were visiting that he and his friends would look up weird names in the phone book, and then make crank phone calls to them (this was during the 1960s, before the era of Caller ID, etc.).

One name my cousin showed us in the phone book was Harry Dick. Apparently Mr. Dick was the recipient of numerous crank calls from Bob and his friends.... Along with numerous other people.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm not a fan of Rush Limbaugh (an understatement),  but I was listening to him in the car yesterday and about split my sides.
He said...

"Can you believe Ted Cruz has five mistresses?  We didn't even think he took his clothes off"

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Until reading this I didn't know Trump had a Richard Simmons streak in him.  lol

What's interesting about the National Enquirer story Pecker10

He better not let his supporters find out about that.  They would dump him faster than you can say the word homo.  lol

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I do not find the National Enquirer story plausible.  No woman in America could find the worm attractive.........but it is totally consistent with his hypocrisy of using the bible to hide his lying words.

Just as with Trump. It's not his ridiculous looks, either (nor certainly his jerk brain), but his money and power that attract beautiful younger women.   I personally have no respect for any of his wives -- not that they care.  I only wish one of his exes would speak up and enlighten the American people about the man.  But no, they won't -- and again, it's because of the MONEY (and/or divorce agreement language silencing them).  

But as to Cruz, there doesn't seem to be any credible backup to the allegations.  I'm reserving judgment -- not that I'd be voting for him anyway, even if hell froze over.

Well this has made for a few laughs this early morning! Laughing Best one - Limbaugh's joke on Ted. Laughing

dumpcare

RealLindaL wrote:
ppaca wrote:

Just as with Trump. It's not his ridiculous looks, either (nor certainly his jerk brain), but his money and power that attract beautiful younger women.   I personally have no respect for any of his wives -- not that they care.  I only wish one of his exes would speak up and enlighten the American people about the man.  But no, they won't -- and again, it's because of the MONEY (and/or divorce agreement language silencing them).  

But as to Cruz, there doesn't seem to be any credible backup to the allegations.  I'm reserving judgment -- not that I'd be voting for him anyway, even if hell froze over.

I wish I would have copied a link I read last night, supposedly a female reporter did a national poll, don't know how many in her sampling, but she could not find one woman who would have sex with Cruz or want to see him naked. lol

2seaoat

I wish I would have copied a link I read last night, supposedly a female reporter did a national poll, don't know how many in her sampling, but she could not find one woman who would have sex with Cruz or want to see him naked. lol

I am no expert on what attracts a woman, but my wife finds Sellick attractive and gets creeped out by Cruz and Trump. I would have to see DNA proof that the Cruz children are his......I mean if I was to find someone who best personifies the devil today, I would without hesitation point to my childhood vision of the devil being what Cruz looks like. I do not believe that he has had an affair, unless he used his left hand. I really do not like this guy and have to wonder what has happen to this country when somebody like him actually got votes.

knothead

knothead

I do not believe that he has had an affair, unless he used his left hand.

Laughter is so sweet . . . . . thanks for this one Mr. Oats!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum