Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The presumptive GOP nominee for president - citing the National Enquirer - just accused Ted Cruz's father of being somewhat involved in the Kennedy assassination

+3
Wordslinger
Sal
boards of FL
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/03/donald-trump-ted-cruz-father-jfk/

You know, this is why I say republican voters are stupid.

Sal

Sal

Now, Ted is firing back by calling out Trump's "battles with venereal disease".

Seriously.

This is the state of the Republican party in 2016.

Yeesh.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Hillary, Trump and Cruz ... we're fucked!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I love how the biggest liar in the history of American politics has now defined his opponent as being "Lyin Ted".
It would be like if Adolf Hitler had accused Roosevelt or Churchill of gassing people in concentration camps. lol

2seaoat

Hillary Clinton does not walk on water, but she is the most prepared candidate to walk into the oval office in over a century. It is not easy being a woman and breaking down barriers your whole career. She has character flaws, but her competency and intelligence is beyond reproach, and the alternative is simply stupidville. I think Republicans may actually cross over and vote for Hillary.

2seaoat wrote:I think Republicans may actually cross over and vote for Hillary.

HAHAHA

2seaoat

HAHAHA

I have to agree without context that is an incredibly naive statement on my part, but the entire Republican race keeps adding context where rational country club and small business owner Republicans are not going to vote for Trump or Cruz.....they would vote for Kasich in a moment, and maybe he will get the vp nod, but the context is that crazy is not appealing to sane people.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I think Republicans may actually cross over and vote for Hillary.

HAHAHA

There will be many establishment Republicans who will crossover and many evangelical types who will stay home.

Bigoted Democrats will crossover for Trump.

It's a very strange cycle.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/former-top-mccain-aide-ill-vote-clinton-over-trump

Telstar

Telstar

Hospital Bob wrote:I love how the biggest liar in the history of American politics has now defined his opponent as being "Lyin Ted".  
It would be like if Adolf Hitler had accused Roosevelt or Churchill of gassing people in concentration camps.  lol

So true Bob, so true and he wasn't even voted in by the idiots yet.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Telstar wrote:The presumptive GOP nominee for president - citing the National Enquirer - just accused Ted Cruz's father of being somewhat involved in the Kennedy assassination Jfk10

So said every medieval Lord to his serfs.

Nah, I think I'm gonna keep asking what my government can do for me … and how much it's gonna cost me!

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Telstar wrote:The presumptive GOP nominee for president - citing the National Enquirer - just accused Ted Cruz's father of being somewhat involved in the Kennedy assassination Jfk10

So said every medieval Lord to his serfs.

Nah, I think I'm gonna keep asking what my government can do for me … and how much it's gonna cost me!

Ask not what Aleppo is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum