Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breathtaking!! Obama: ‘Hopefully, We Can Learn From’ Cuba About Improving Human Rights In America

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Our Lame Duck President knows he can do whatever he wishes to denigrate America and all its citizens. Despicable! Then photographed with the silhouette of Communist mass murderer in the background.

Obama: ‘Hopefully, We Can Learn From’ Cuba About Improving Human Rights In America
CHRISTIAN DATOC
Reporter
3:20 PM 03/21/2016

Speaking to reporters in Havana Monday, President Barack Obama said that, “hopefully,” the United States can learn a thing or two from Cuba’s record on improving basic, human rights.
“Our starting point is that we have two different systems,” Obama explained. “What I have said to President Castro, is that we are moving forward and not looking backwards.”

“President Castro, I think, has pointed out that it, in his view making sure that everybody is getting a decent education or health care, has basic security in old age, that those things are human rights as well.”

“The goal of the human rights dialogue is not for the United States to dictate to Cuba how to govern themselves,” the president continued. “Hopefully, we can learn from each other.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/obama-hopefully-we-can-learn-from-cuba-about-improving-human-rights-in-america-video/#ixzz43b1kx1br

A slap to the face to every human that values freedom and defends individual liberty. He's certainly in his element.

gatorfan

Unbelievable!!!! What does he want "us" to learn? How to accept a communist dictator, nationalize business and watch them fail, appropriate property from citizens so the communist upper-crust have decent living conditions while the remaining swine live 3-4 family's to an apartment? I don't see Americans risking their lives on rafts trying to get Cuba for a better life.

Geez what a clown!

Breathtaking!!    Obama: ‘Hopefully, We Can Learn From’ Cuba About Improving Human Rights In America Cubapoverty

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Rolling Eyes

Learn from the people living under communist regime?

Markle

Markle

Obviously Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama deeply envies the Castro brothers for having remained in command of Cuba for so many years. In President Obama's eyes, Castro has achieved many of Obama's own goals.

Yes, we have companies going into Cuba that will pay decent wages. What many do not know is that the wages paid will go to the Castro government and the Castro government will pay each employee the equivalent of $20.00 per day.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Yes, we have companies going into Cuba that will pay decent wages.  What many do not know is that the wages paid will go to the Castro government and the Castro government will pay each employee the equivalent of $20.00 per day.

And you know this for a fact? We didn't know you were a Cuba expert.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Yes, we have companies going into Cuba that will pay decent wages.  What many do not know is that the wages paid will go to the Castro government and the Castro government will pay each employee the equivalent of $20.00 per day.

Well I read the same thing. How do you think a communist country operates?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Yes, I know it for a fact.  It was in the news when Lame Duck President Obama first surrendered to Cuba and assured that it will remain a Communist nation.

I am virtually certain it did not appear at any of the news sites you frequent nor the Comedy Channel.

How can everyone in Cuba share equally in their misery if workers for American companies received 10 times the pay of workers for the Communist government?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum