Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When does Obama bow to Mursi

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When does Obama bow to Mursi Empty When does Obama bow to Mursi 9/23/2012, 12:46 am

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/egyptian-president-u-s-must-respect-arab-history-and-culture-even-if-they-conflict-with-western-values/

Most people respect others beliefs and values even if they don't agree. Bowing is a sign of respect. I find it difficult to believe you are a teacher and disrespect customs.

Dreamsglore wrote:Most people respect others beliefs and values even if they don't agree. Bowing is a sign of respect. I find it difficult to believe you are a teacher and disrespect customs.

No other POTUS has ever bowed. We don't BOW to people who expect American dollars to flow into their country. I've been to all of the countries (except Iran) that have recently been in the news burning American flags. Not once have I bowed to anyone.

4When does Obama bow to Mursi Empty Re: When does Obama bow to Mursi 9/23/2012, 11:16 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Most people respect others beliefs and values even if they don't agree. Bowing is a sign of respect. I find it difficult to believe you are a teacher and disrespect customs.

No other POTUS has ever bowed. We don't BOW to people who expect American dollars to flow into their country. I've been to all of the countries (except Iran) that have recently been in the news burning American flags. Not once have I bowed to anyone.

You use yourself not bowing as an example? You're kidding me? That's what wrong w/ this country when people like you think we shouldn't respect other countries beliefs. It has nothing to do w/ money.We have a President who is respectful and you have the nerve to diss him? Pathetic!

5When does Obama bow to Mursi Empty Re: When does Obama bow to Mursi 9/23/2012, 11:37 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You use yourself not bowing as an example? You're kidding me? That's what wrong w/ this country when people like you think we shouldn't respect other countries beliefs. It has nothing to do w/ money.We have a President who is respectful and you have the nerve to diss him? Pathetic!

I'd bow to another man before I ever did this:

When does Obama bow to Mursi George-bush-kiss-king-abdullah-saudi

When does Obama bow to Mursi BushKiss2

I'm sorry if I appear to be dissing homosexuality/gays... Even if I were President, I would feel totally out of sorts if I ever kissed another man--I would be bowing like crazy and their customs be damned. Bush must have liked it deep down inside.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6When does Obama bow to Mursi Empty Re: When does Obama bow to Mursi 9/23/2012, 12:10 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I'm sorry if I appear to be dissing homosexuality/gays... Even if I were President, I would feel totally out of sorts if I ever kissed another man--I would be bowing like crazy and their customs be damned. Bush must have liked it deep down inside.

ROFL! Excellent Z!

7When does Obama bow to Mursi Empty Re: When does Obama bow to Mursi 9/23/2012, 12:27 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/egyptian-president-u-s-must-respect-arab-history-and-culture-even-if-they-conflict-with-western-values/

Screw that muslim brotherhood thug and his retarded arab history and culture, even if it conflicts with his sorry ass values. I have no tolerance with those that are intolerant to ALL others.

Morsi is probably just another pedophile like his prophet. Sick SOBs!

Last edited by VectorMan on 9/23/2012, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

8When does Obama bow to Mursi Empty Re: When does Obama bow to Mursi 9/23/2012, 12:29 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

When does Obama bow to Mursi Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ077_S_sblk6YoADUBfjGKvE6f6q38Shsjpc9wbiUgXVe6pyctyA

When does Obama bow to Mursi Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqhzz7_gmjZp5CK66TRWK9Xmvp4rChDlHFt8u16Vb2380vrWdu

When does Obama bow to Mursi Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAACbsoPou795i6CGijyCfJNbJmZfKjoV4viujyH-JHk2OwrRT

obama is only bowing because he wants to suck thier dicks.

He likes muslim dick

because he is one

[img]When does Obama bow to Mursi 316[/img]

10When does Obama bow to Mursi Empty Re: When does Obama bow to Mursi 9/23/2012, 4:24 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Rogue wrote:obama is only bowing because he wants to suck thier dicks.

He likes muslim dick

because he is one

[img]When does Obama bow to Mursi 316[/img]

I think you deserve some more minuses for saying that crap. Twisted Evil

Where is Salinsky?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

11When does Obama bow to Mursi Empty Re: When does Obama bow to Mursi 9/23/2012, 6:27 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

ROFL! Excellent Z!

Nice photoshop. You have some skills.

12When does Obama bow to Mursi Empty Re: When does Obama bow to Mursi 9/23/2012, 6:29 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Aside from helping them meet their dream date with Allah, I've only ate pork in Muslim countries and drank some alcohol there on occasion when we could bend the rules. Our POTUS is a weak little man and the outrage you see from the Muslims is because they know he is weak and someone who won't go against their will. I was never able to get any bacon grease from the chowhall to put on my M-4 rounds though.

13When does Obama bow to Mursi Empty Re: When does Obama bow to Mursi 9/23/2012, 6:35 pm

What is funny is that we have a liberal like ZVug posting pics of Bush kissing a Muslim on the cheek and another liberal telling me that I don't know the customs of the people, when I myself don't find it offensive for this behavior to occur in that part of the world because that is how men greet each other in that region. I know the posts of Bush were to throw me off guard. Does anyone really think that the King of Saudi or Bush have latent homosexual tendencies? LOL Of course not, but that is what the liberal du jour of the board purport when posting such. Hell, the King of Saudi has had more poontang than all the men combined on this forum I guarantee that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum