Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mitt Romney to vote for Ted Cruz in Utah

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Mitt Romney to vote for Ted Cruz in Utah

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/18/politics/mitt-romney-ted-cruz-utah/index.html

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Mitt is going to vote for the worm.....why am I not at all surprised......Butchmeup after trashing the worm is going to vote for him also.....maybe the American people have trump right......what totally spineless and unprincipled folks the so called Republican establishment has become.....used to be Republicans had real men.....not pretenders.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Why Trump's Endorsements Should Scare Your Pants Off

Collaborators like Ben Carson are just as dangerous as fanatics

By Matt Taibbi March 11, 2016

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-trumps-endorsements-should-scare-your-pants-off-20160311#ixzz43NsYpaow
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

(snip)

"...But the more troubling pattern came when the so-called "establishment" endorsements started to flow in. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who appeared to be blinking a cry for help in Morse code during Trump's Super Tuesday victory speech, was the first and most craven of the Trump-converts from the GOP mainstream. Christie brought with him one of his own former supporters, Maine's Paul LePage, making it two sitting governors now in Trump's tent.

Then there was Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions, a major Iraq War supporter who apparently doesn't mind sharing a stage with that war's most ardent GOP critic. Even Trump joked at the Sessions announcement, "I hate to say it, but I'm becoming mainstream."

NASCAR CEO Brian France, who is not the most loathsome sports official alive only because God keeps forgetting to hit Roger Goodell with lightning, was another relatively important "mainstream" endorsement. Criticized for his announcement, France claimed he didn't know what Trump stood for. "I don't even know all [his] policies, truthfully," he said.

The significance of all of these endorsements can't be understated. The way you build a truly vicious nationalist movement is to wed a relatively small core of belligerent idiots to a much larger group of opportunists and spineless fellow travelers whose primary function is to turn a blind eye to things. We may not have that many outright Nazis in America, but we have plenty of cowards and bootlickers, and once those fleshy dominoes start tumbling into the Trump camp, the game is up...."

(suggest you read the whole thing, if you haven't already)

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I really don't know who is scarier...Trump or Cruz.

The scariest is obviously the corrupt lying banking and establishment insider neocon masquerading a populist.

She doesn't make it look very hard either. But neither did jim jones.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"Mitt Romney to Vote for Ted Cruz in Utah"

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum