Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

just stained a cedar sided house

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1just stained a cedar sided house Empty just stained a cedar sided house 3/17/2016, 12:35 am

2seaoat

I am very proud of this project. My wife did none of it. I rented this really cool lift for the weekend. It has these four arms with plate like dishes on the ends of the arm. You hit a two buttons and these legs put the discs on the ground and the machine automatically levels.

I put my plastic chair in the basket and was sitting most of the time as I got to every spot by controlling the electric basket controls. I even put a plastic table in the lift so I would not have to bend much putting stain on the brush. The house looks great. I even had an electric connection in the basket which allowed me to trim the pine trees near or overhanging the house with my little electric chain saw. It helps that I can temporarily breathe with the four marble sized tumors getting whacked four weeks ago.....new found energy, but back to Chicago this weekend for shots, but back again to enjoy the four grandkids who next Friday will be at the Beach for a week. We will do an easter egg hunt on some land my wife and I cleared this winter.....a little worried about snakes as my neighbor who we are going out to eat with Saturday before I return found a rattler in his yard. I cut the grass I planted this winter really short and hope to do the same before my wife hides the easter eggs......my mother always told me a story about an easter egg hunt when she was a young girl when she had a coral snake coiled at the egg.....scared her to death......my uncle continued the tradition in Birmingham with my kids, and I will do the same with the grandkids......life is beautiful.

Sounds nice. I love the way you keep adapting and working.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum